M. Schumacher F1 WC 1994 rulez!!!!

Markus Neurohr [ET]

Nov 12, 1994, 11:42:03 PM11/12/94
Michael Schumacher F1 World Champion 1994

* *
* *
* *
* *
***
***
*********
Schumi!!!

Schumacher kicks ass! (Especially Hill's)

* Markus Neurohr * Student of electrical engineering at *
* * University of Kaiserslautern *
* INTERNET: neu...@rhrk.uni-kl.de *

Florian Bruhns

Nov 13, 1994, 9:46:19 AM11/13/94
Markus Neurohr [ET] (neu...@aix7.rhrk.uni-kl.de) wrote:
: Michael Schumacher F1 World Champion 1994

:
: * *
: * *
: * *
: * *
: ***
: ***
: *********
: Schumi!!!

: Schumacher kicks ass! (Especially Hill's)

YES !!!!!!

: --

Starbuck Spier

Nov 14, 1994, 6:07:02 AM11/14/94
Florian Bruhns (bru...@student.uni-kl.de) wrote:

: Markus Neurohr [ET] (neu...@aix7.rhrk.uni-kl.de) wrote:
: : Michael Schumacher F1 World Champion 1994
: :
: : * *
: : * *
: : * *
: : * *
: : ***
: : ***
: : *********
: : Schumi!!!

: : Schumacher kicks ass! (Especially Hill's)

If i see this pathetic picture posted one more time I'm gonna get really
pissed off. Schucheater is a despicable, arrogant nothing. I guess it was the
most fitting way to win, Benetton did cheat all season after all.
(before you ask i'm not a Hill fan and I don't think he was worthy of the WC,
but at least he's not a cheat and he's a true gent, not a smug criminal)

: : --

Rui Capitao

Nov 15, 1994, 11:52:00 AM11/15/94
Markus Neurohr [ET] (neu...@aix7.rhrk.uni-kl.de) wrote:
: Michael Schumacher F1 World Champion 1994

:
: * *
: * *
: * *
: * *
: ***
: ***
: *********
: Schumi!!!
Schumacher has lost all the decency this GP. No wonder he won
the F1 World Championship 1994. He can be a very good pilot,
no doubts, but he worths nothing as a man, in my opinion.

T.S. Warner

Nov 18, 1994, 6:34:35 AM11/18/94
Rui Capitao (cap...@cygnus.lnec.pt) wrote:

I just agree with Jeremy Clarkson (BBC Top Gear).
He basically had a job to do with him using a couple of road cars on a track,
and Shumacher was a smug (and boring) git.

Mansell maybe Mr Monotone - but at least his driving is more fun to watch.

Cheers

Tim.

Markus Neurohr [ET]

Nov 14, 1994, 3:18:00 PM11/14/94
Starbuck Spier (ms...@unix.brighton.ac.uk) wrote:
> Florian Bruhns (bru...@student.uni-kl.de) wrote:
> : Markus Neurohr [ET] (neu...@aix7.rhrk.uni-kl.de) wrote:
> : : Michael Schumacher F1 World Champion 1994
> : :
> : : * *
> : : * *
> : : * *
> : : * *
> : : ***
> : : ***
> : : *********
> : : Schumi!!!

> : : Schumacher kicks ass! (Especially Hill's)

> If i see this pathetic picture posted one more time I'm gonna get really
> pissed off. Schucheater is a despicable, arrogant nothing. I guess it was the
> most fitting way to win, Benetton did cheat all season after all.
> (before you ask i'm not a Hill fan and I don't think he was worthy of the WC,
> but at least he's not a cheat and he's a true gent, not a smug criminal)

Come on, stop whining! Hill just wasn't smart enough to wait for the next
corner, overtake and become World Champion. Michael had the lead and
therefore the right to defend it by driving on the ideal line.

Markus Moenig

Nov 25, 1994, 4:10:20 AM11/25/94
T.S. Warner (warner@danno) wrote:

Yeah, you brits really have a problem with germans winning *anything*.
There seems to be a heavy minority complex involved. I remember watching
the world championship final in a pub in london i was lucky to get
away with a broken nose, although we did not play against england ...

: Cheers

: Tim.

---

Markus Moenig ze...@jupiter.oche.de
IRC-Nick: shabby mar...@tolkien.adsp.sub.org
Somewhere in Germany moe...@pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de

Christian Jahnsen

Nov 25, 1994, 11:02:34 AM11/25/94
Markus Moenig (ze...@jupiter.oche.de) wrote:

- Yeah, you brits really have a problem with germans winning *anything*.
- There seems to be a heavy minority complex involved. I remember watching
- the world championship final in a pub in london i was lucky to get
- away with a broken nose, although we did not play against england ...

Yep, here we go again. Another nationality-related bloke who gets pissed and
writes crap. Really, you should be able to see the injustice in Schu running
away with the title by taking Hill out of the race. OK, it might not be
entirely HIS fault, but it was one hell of a way to settle the championship, and
Schu has not only called Damon Hill a 'second rater', but he also claims he
'didn't know Damon was coming!'. BULLSHIT!!! Damon had been tailing him all the
race, and the in-car video-recording shows Schu looking into his side-mirror. I
understand that this isn't sufficient proof for FIA to rule out Schu, but the
man has not only lost a LOT of sympathy, he became WC by means almost as
unsporty as Senna did in 1990 by taking out Prost (Japan - remember?). In my
opinion, Schu does NOT deserve the title, not because I can't see he has been
the best driver this year, but he lies and uses dirty tricks. Shame on him.

I'm NOT saying this because he's German, he might as well be English! I'm
saying it because I hate to see the bad guys getting away with their cheating.
The man could at least show some REMORSE!!! But no! He just sits there
smiling!! Maybe an apology to Damon for insulting him and for settling the WC
like that. But no! He just sits there smiling!!

--
Best regards, _/_/_/ _/_/_/
Christian Jahnsen, _/ _/

Starbuck Spier

Nov 29, 1994, 9:52:46 AM11/29/94
Markus Moenig (ze...@jupiter.oche.de) wrote:

: : Cheers

: : Tim.

: ---

Oh come on! Sort your respective lives out. Everyone can see where this is
heading. I've got about a hundred posts to catch up on and before much longer
I'm going to start reading posts like "Brits don't need to like losing to
Germans cos they never do - we won the wars etc.. etc.. etc.." (yawn) and then
there are going to be similar replies and before long the board will be
renamed alt.boring.stupid.ignorant.racist.taunting.brit-germ or summit.

If you're not going to discuus F1 in a useful, meaningful, mature and
responsible manner then please find another board and stop ruining this one.
Ignorance is NOT a crime but racial intolerance is.

Mal "I'm really piss*d off with all this Brit-Germ cr*P" Spier.

Markus Moenig

Nov 29, 1994, 9:33:27 AM11/29/94
Christian Jahnsen (gc93...@roemer.gbar.dtu.dk) wrote:
: Markus Moenig (ze...@jupiter.oche.de) wrote:

: I'm NOT saying this because he's German, he might as well be English! I'm

: saying it because I hate to see the bad guys getting away with their cheating.
: The man could at least show some REMORSE!!! But no! He just sits there
: smiling!! Maybe an apology to Damon for insulting him and for settling the WC
: like that. But no! He just sits there smiling!!

?? He did apoligies to Damon for some remarks he did make previous to the race
(damon beeing a second class driver etc.). But why should he apologies to damon
when damon DRIVES INTO MICHEALS CAR ALL BY HIMSELF.

As Niki Lauda said, those who believe that michael did it deliberatly do
not have ANY knowledge of formula 1.

: --

: Best regards, _/_/_/ _/_/_/
: Christian Jahnsen, _/ _/
: Denmark's Technical University, _/ _/
: Lyngby, Denmark. _/ _/ _/
: E-Mail: gc93...@gbar.dtu.dk _/_/_/ _/ _/_/_/

---

a...@pdx.edu

Nov 13, 2019, 1:06:19 PM11/13/19
You wot m8

a.stojan...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2019, 5:38:39 PM11/13/19
Cheatmacher can only win by crashing other drivers out

eee...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2019, 8:41:29 PM11/13/19
Luhmauw

larkim

Nov 16, 2019, 9:11:39 AM11/16/19
Holy 23 year old thread revival, Batman!!

Flavio Briattore has probably seduced women born since this thread was last posted on ;-)

Phil Carmody

Nov 17, 2019, 5:27:16 PM11/17/19
Blimey, is it the 6853rd December already?

Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast

Out Cider

Nov 18, 2019, 5:09:24 AM11/18/19
Phil Carmody <pc+u...@asdf.org> writes:
> larkim <matthew...@gmail.com> writes:
>> Holy 23 year old thread revival, Batman!!
>>
>> Flavio Briattore has probably seduced women born since this thread was
>> last posted on ;-)
>
> Blimey, is it the 6853rd December already?

Actually, it's 9575th of September, 1993.

--
OutCider

Phil Carmody

Nov 19, 2019, 8:30:54 PM11/19/19
Pfft, he's a googoogroups resurrector. AOL stopped being the enemy years ago.