Tuffy product advice...

Tomes

Feb 25, 2003, 10:32:42 PM2/25/03
... and at 15 cents per blank CD I have been known to give them away when I
want a different mix after tiring of a current one.
Tomes

Gregg <newfly...@yahooremove.com> wrote in message
: On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:21:51 -0600, "Zodiac"
<n9...@NOSPAMPLZ.yahoo.dot.com> wrote:
:
: >"Mark Miller" <mark...@cox.net> wrote in message
: >news:jaB6a.4427$2b.2...@news1.west.cox.net...
: >> p.s. If cd players capable of mp3 playback were around back when i was
: >> looking, I never would have bought the changer system. You can burn
over
: >> 200 songs on an mp3 cd v.s. the 19 tracks that an audio formated cd
will
: >> alow. That makes for 10 disks worth of music on just one cd with
instant
: >> access and no disk swap time.
: >
: >If you combine this with an in-dash CD/stereo that plays CD-RWs, you've
got
: >it made- 200+ songs on a REWRITABLE CD, and if you get tired of a
particular
: >compilation, erase it and burn it again. Granted, CD-Rs aren't that
: >expensive anymore, but it's still cost, and if you can burn to a CD-RW
over
: >100 times, that's 100 times the cost of a CD-R that you DON'T have to
pay!
: >
: >
: A large portion of CD players in autos will not play a CD-RW unless it is
finalized which makes
: it un-recordable in the future. and most will not play mp3's natively.
:
: Gregg