Can't stop doing restorations

Kafe...@aol.com

Nov 4, 2013, 2:43:26 PM11/4/13
Well I tried retirement and after a few years just felt bored so I got in to helping finish a multi 6 figure restoration this summer. Guess when its in the blood you can't stop. I'm sure you have to know being that the person spent that much it wasn't a VW. I'm waiting for the magazine that it will be in to come in but I've found myself heading back to the Caribbeans again this winter because we were invited to a privet island this time.

so yes even after 3 years out of the vw world life is great

Kafe...@aol.com

Mar 2, 2014, 11:20:07 AM3/2/14

I see they still like telling lies about me on the Samba.

ChrisKlinger

May 11, 2014, 11:08:22 AM5/11/14
LOL

dueproce...@gmail.com

May 16, 2014, 5:08:23 PM5/16/14
On Monday, November 4, 2013 11:43:26 AM UTC-8, Kafe...@aol.com wrote:
> Well I tried retirement and after a few years just felt bored so I got in to helping finish a multi 6 figure restoration this summer. Guess when its in the blood you can't stop. I'm sure you have to know being that the person spent that much it wasn't a VW. I'm waiting for the magazine that it will be in to come in but I've found myself heading back to the Caribbeans again this winter because we were invited to a privet island this time.
>

> so yes even after 3 years out of the vw world life is great

Still delusional after all these years. Lol.

Kafe...@aol.com

May 18, 2014, 7:18:57 PM5/18/14
Its far from me being the one that is delusional.