i have test a taat trans valve body soleniods all 5 of them are below 4.5 ohms ?

1 view

Sonny

Nov 24, 2014, 10:18:03 PM11/24/14
I test all 5 valve body soleniods in a taat trans of 94saturn sl2 they all are
all under 4.5 ohms what should I do? It has 150 mi.on it

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/saturn/i-have-test-a-taat-trans-valve-body-soleniods-all-5-of-them-21137-.htm

Fred

Dec 20, 2014, 5:04:35 PM12/20/14
Sonny wrote:
> I test all 5 valve body soleniods in a taat trans of 94saturn sl2 they
> all are
> all under 4.5 ohms what should I do? It has 150 mi.on it

The spec is 4.5-6 ohms so if they are much below that they are no good I
would say.