NW miata club

Meep

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99
If you look at www.miata.net and look up the Club Directory, you'll find two
east of the mountains, one in Yakima and one in Boise ID - looks to be the
closest for you.

You're always welcome to join up with us Western Washingtonians if you're
ever out this way. We can be found at www.ps-miata.org

Michael Heinitz <m...@ior.com> wrote in message
> Here I go again- Looking to start or join a Miata club here in Eastern
> WA. Spokane or CDA area. Any interested peoples please respond.
>
> If anyone has a few tips on recruiting new members or getting started,
> please pass 'em along.
>
> Thanks, Michael
> red 90B

Michael Heinitz

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99

R. Dekker

Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99
Straight from http://www.miata.net/clubs/northwest.html, here's the listing
for the Central Washington chapter. If you're in their zipcode range, the
MCofA will defer you to them.

Central Washington Chapter
ZIPS: 988-989, 987
Central WA
Stephanie and David Roberts
2205 Butterfield, #18
Yakima, WA 98901
509-576-8375

If they don't cover you and you do start a chapter, contact the MCofA
through their website at www.miataclub.org to get the info you need. Start
with Diane, she's very helpful. When you do start, one of the things that
they send you is a complete listing of all existing MCofA members within
your chosen zipcode range for you to contact.

Regards,

Richard Dekker, President
Wild Rose Chapter - Miata Club of America - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Club web pages @ www.connect.ab.ca/~wildrose

burges...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2019, 12:43:55 AM7/1/19
On Thursday, July 8, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Michael Heinitz wrote:
> Here I go again- Looking to start or join a Miata club here in Eastern
> WA. Spokane or CDA area. Any interested peoples please respond.
>
> If anyone has a few tips on recruiting new members or getting started,
> please pass 'em along.
>
> Thanks, Michael
> red 90B

Still active?