I have found a Miata graveyard :) do you need parts?

W. Jake Jacobs

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
to ERIC LUCAS
Eric,
You are mistaken, I bought parts from him on two different
occasions. The first time about a year ago (a speedo head) and the second
time about a month ago (a set of wheels). I picked them up from his house,
talked Miatas for several hours, spent time with our heads under our
respective hoods, met his mother (she happened to drop over), and bummed
some mechanical time from him (he helped me straighten out my air filter
unit).. He is a straight-ahead, dead-honest guy who loves Miatas (and owns
a damned nice silver). No rats here...just a decent person.
Cheers - W. Jake
Sierra Vista, AZ

On 17 Dec 1998, ERIC LUCAS wrote:

> Too shy to talk about it here? Mesmells a rat. My recommendation to
> anyone who e-mails this guy--make the conversation public--post the
> transaction here, to protect yourself.
>
> Eric Lucas
>
> neu...@etak.com wrote:
> >
> > PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT NEU...@ETAK.COM
> >
> > In article <757lul$q...@chronicle.concentric.net>,
> > "TeamEuroMeko" <no_...@euromeko.com> wrote:
> > > Sure, any Mariner Blue left fender and side mirror there?.
> > > _____________________________________________
> > > EuroMeko Computer Solutions, Inc.
> > > exclusive to small offices/home offices
> > > http://euromeko.cnchost.com / 909-988-0257

> > http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

Cheers - W. Jake
Anxiety Research Group
http://w3.arizona.edu/~arg/

Department of Psychology Department of Psychology
University of Arizona University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721 Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
520 626-4825 office 520 458-8278 x134 office
520 621-9306 FAX 520 626-2492 FAX
I think it was Woody Allen who was arguing with the IRS about deducting
his psychoanalysis. He claimed it was a medical expense and the IRS said
it was entertainment. They compromised, allowing it as a religious
deduction. David Stubbins

Jason 00

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
eal...@worldnet.att.net wrote:
> claims to have a really great source of cheap parts

You keep using the word 'cheap'. David never said this.

> I do demand that the transaction be made publicly.

Would you do the same if the the transaction was between yourself and
Leon, Jim, or Eli? Come on Doc, admit it... you jumped to conclusions
because you were not familiar with his name. (See? That's what happens
when you take extended vacations away from us. ; )

> Just advising people to err on the side of caution.

I'm fairly sure everyone already knows to do this when it comes to
transactions on the net. Making everything public is another story.

Jason

--
'92 Classic Red base
http://members.tripod.com/~JasonZero

If there was a big gardening convention, and you got up and gave a
speech in favor of fast-motion gardening, I bet you would get booed
right off the stage. They're just not ready. - Jack
Handy

TeamEuroMeko

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
It's okay Eric. I was on the same side as you were but I kept my thoughts to
myself. I was one of the posters that was referred to email but I did not,
and won't, because of your kind of thinking.

As a Gentleman you already apologized and Dave has also accepted (albeit a
bit backward).

ERIC LUCAS wrote in message <3679A29E...@worldnet.att.net>...
>jgayda666 wrote:
>>
>> GEEEZZZZZUUSSSSS....how retentive can you get????
>
>Very, when the consequences of foregoing caution are jail time. I
>happen to like my life as it is.
>
> Eric Lucas

TeamEuroMeko

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
So what worked for you?. Please do share.

EuroMeko Computer Solutions, Inc.
exclusive to small offices/home offices
http://euromeko.cnchost.com / 909-988-0257

neu...@etak.com wrote in message <75c77h$lls$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

She almost stayed another 3 weeks but I had to draw the line somewhere :)

Eli Troychansky

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Leon van Dommelen wrote:

> Sorry, David, nothing personal. You are being sacrificed for the
> common good...
>
> In this news group we are desparately trying to upgrade from "puns"
> to *anything* else.

Someone once said that a pun is the highest form of humor. I concur with that
assesment and I am sure that Alfred E. would, too.

Eli Troychansky

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
jgayda666 wrote:

> You stress tooooooooo
> much, let others live their lives and quit playing traffic cop.....if you let
> people run their own lives they will either succeed or....ultimately destroy
> themselves....

Eric had no way of knowing that David was a trustworthy individual, and the
"stuff for sale cheap/please e-mail me directly" is a fairly common come-on.
Trying to warn people who might not know any better (and erring on the side of
caution) hardly makes Eric anal-retentive. It makes him helpful.

TeamEuroMeko

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Aha good deal. So my anti-Spam whatamacallit works.

ERIC LUCAS wrote in message <3679D076...@worldnet.att.net>...
>(Sorry, tried to e-mail this, but it was bounced--no such domain.)
>
>Hi, Team,
>
>Thanks. I didn't think I was completely full of shit. Thanks for
>speaking up.
>
>In any case, I meant no offense, and I hope this will go away. This guy
>does seem to be on the up-and-up, based on the say-so of a lot of people
>on r.a.m.m.m. whose opinions I trust. Based on that, you might want to
>reconsider not wanting to deal on his terms. I would, if I were in the
>market for parts.
>
> Eric

>TeamEuroMeko wrote:
>>
>> It's okay Eric. I was on the same side as you were but I kept my thoughts
>> myself. I was one of the posters that was referred to email but I did
not,
>> and won't, because of your kind of thinking.
>>
>> As a Gentleman you already apologized and Dave has also accepted (albeit
>> bit backward).

>> EuroMeko Computer Solutions, Inc.
>> exclusive to small offices/home offices
>> http://euromeko.cnchost.com / 909-988-0257

TeamEuroMeko

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Oops sorry. It's NOemman...@euromeko.cnchost.com

By the way won't you please send me a picture of your stead for my
rammmpages at http://www.euromeko.cnchost.com/rammm.htm

ERIC LUCAS wrote in message <3679EC7D...@worldnet.att.net>...
>Yep, I figured. Wasn't entirely obvious how to get around it, tho.
>
> Eric Lucas

neu...@etak.com

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
Ditto for Jake, he's a damn nice guy. I met his wife and kids when he
stopped by for the wheels, they are adorable. By the way Jake, that was my
mother in law :) She's was in from Cleveland for a few weeks. She almost

stayed another 3 weeks but I had to draw the line somewhere :)

In article <Pine.A41.4.02.981217...@aruba.u.arizona.edu>,

"W. Jake Jacobs" <w...@U.Arizona.EDU> wrote:
> Eric,
> You are mistaken, I bought parts from him on two different
> occasions. The first time about a year ago (a speedo head) and the second
> time about a month ago (a set of wheels). I picked them up from his house,
> talked Miatas for several hours, spent time with our heads under our
> respective hoods, met his mother (she happened to drop over), and bummed
> some mechanical time from him (he helped me straighten out my air filter
> unit).. He is a straight-ahead, dead-honest guy who loves Miatas (and owns
> a damned nice silver). No rats here...just a decent person.
> Cheers - W. Jake
> Sierra Vista, AZ
>
> On 17 Dec 1998, ERIC LUCAS wrote:
>
> > Too shy to talk about it here? Mesmells a rat. My recommendation to
> > anyone who e-mails this guy--make the conversation public--post the
> > transaction here, to protect yourself.
> >
> > Eric Lucas
> >
> > neu...@etak.com wrote:
> > >
> > > PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT NEU...@ETAK.COM

ERIC LUCAS

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
You're too late to accept my apology in advance. I already apologized
two days ago. Get a news service that's up to date.

Oh, and yes, when someone claims to have a really great source of cheap
parts, I do demand that the transaction be made publicly. Too many
opportunities for fraud, sale of stolen goods, etc. I want witnesses
that can prove I wasn't complicit in receiving known stolen goods. Just
advising people to err on the side of caution. Now, before you take
offense, I'm not implying your parts are stolen, but without further
knowledge, it was a distinct possibility. Now that I have the knowledge
from many sources, I apologized. 'Nuff said?

Eric Lucas

neu...@etak.com wrote:

> Eric,
>
> I don't need to justify the way I do business but since it's a thorn in your
> side I'll explain. I ask people to respond directly to me through email so I
> can track and reply to inquiroes through my email client (Eudora). It makes
> my logistics soooo much easier to handle.
>
> BTW, let's make your private business transactions like your credit
> transactions, mortgage transactions and other daily transactions public for
> all to see. Do other people offer full disclosure of any deals they might be
> involved in over the internet, I don't think so. Before throwing around
> accusations of "ratness", why not investigate a little bit. If you had any
> questions why not email me directly? Apology accepted in advance, hell it's
> the holiday season.
>
> Thanks for all the support Eli, Jason, Jason, Dan and others.......
>
> For the record, this is David C. Neumann of Scottsdale, AZ. Born in the
> wonderful month of July in 1968 on a sunny summer day of the 19th to a
> wonderful family...............
>
> In article <367849C1...@worldnet.att.net>,

jgayda666

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
GEEEZZZZZUUSSSSS....how retentive can you get????

ERIC LUCAS

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98

Paul Cox

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
ERIC LUCAS <eal...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Very, apparently.

jgayda666

Leon van Dommelen

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
davidc...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

>Heey, what's with the "Mad Magazine" jokes guys? :)
>

>In article <36784028...@erols.com>,

>(bought
>Neumann. :)
>> >
>> > It does not say David C. in the post. This is probably Alfred E.
>>
>> Someone had to make the joke, I guess. :)

Sorry, David, nothing personal. You are being sacrificed for the
common good...

In this news group we are desparately trying to upgrade from "puns"
to *anything* else.

Leon ;)
--
Leon van Dommelen, the man, and Bozo, the '96 white PEP Sebring Miata
REMOVE THE Z -> domm...@zmiata.net http://www.eng.fsu.edu/~dommelen

"What? You do not need a reason to drive, you need a Miata to drive."

ERIC LUCAS

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
Jason 00 wrote:

> eal...@worldnet.att.net wrote:
> > claims to have a really great source of cheap parts
>
> You keep using the word 'cheap'. David never said this.

He implied inexpensive, or at least that's what I got from his original
post. But remember, he also said he didn't own the vehicles from which
he was selling parts. Would you buy a watch in Times Square from a guy
who said up front that he didn't own it, and would only discuss the sale
with you in the depths of a dark alley, out of public view?

> > I do demand that the transaction be made publicly.
>

> Would you do the same if the the transaction was between yourself and
> Leon, Jim, or Eli?

If I didn't know them, yes. And you will notice that I have changed my
opinion based on the say-so of people whose opinions I do trust, like
you, Leon, Jim, Eli, etc.

> Come on Doc, admit it... you jumped to conclusions
> because you were not familiar with his name.

No, I didn't. I considered it a possibility, against which I would
protect myself, and my friends. Very different from drawing a
conclusion. Conclusions, after all, are by definition not subject to
change upon addition of more data.

> > Just advising people to err on the side of caution.
>

> I'm fairly sure everyone already knows to do this when it comes to
> transactions on the net.

Not clear at all. You do hear stories (on this group, even) of people
getting into trouble when they trust someone they have no good reason to
trust. The Internet veils the truth in mental images that may and may
not have any basis in reality. And stories of Internet fraud are
common.

> Making everything public is another story.

It is simply one way of protecting onesself, especially when the person
in question seemed to have an unnatural interest in refusing to answer
simple "do you have..." inquiries in public and only conducting business
under the veil of privacy offered by e-mail. This is exactly the MO of
a lot of the Internet fraud you read about in the papers.

This is all moot, of course, as I now have data that this guy is
trustworthy, so my opinion is changed and I have apologized. May this
perhaps be the true conclusion of the whole affair?

Eric Lucas

ERIC LUCAS

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98

TeamEuroMeko wrote:

> It's okay Eric. I was on the same side as you were but I kept my thoughts to
> myself. I was one of the posters that was referred to email but I did not,
> and won't, because of your kind of thinking.
>
> As a Gentleman you already apologized and Dave has also accepted (albeit a
> bit backward).

> EuroMeko Computer Solutions, Inc.
> exclusive to small offices/home offices
> http://euromeko.cnchost.com / 909-988-0257
>

> ERIC LUCAS wrote in message <3679A29E...@worldnet.att.net>...

> >jgayda666 wrote:
> >>
> >> GEEEZZZZZUUSSSSS....how retentive can you get????
> >
> >Very, when the consequences of foregoing caution are jail time. I
> >happen to like my life as it is.
> >

> > Eric Lucas

jgayda666

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
If I wanted helpful, I'd ask the guy that gives me towels in the restroom to
help me wipe :}

Jason

ERIC LUCAS

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98

TeamEuroMeko wrote:

> Aha good deal. So my anti-Spam whatamacallit works.

> EuroMeko Computer Solutions, Inc.
> exclusive to small offices/home offices
> http://euromeko.cnchost.com / 909-988-0257

dcne...@earthlink.net

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
I threatened to move back to Cleveland and move us into her house :)

In article <75chrm$s...@journal.concentric.net>,

"TeamEuroMeko" <no_...@euromeko.com> wrote:
> So what worked for you?. Please do share.

> EuroMeko Computer Solutions, Inc.
> exclusive to small offices/home offices
> http://euromeko.cnchost.com / 909-988-0257
>

> neu...@etak.com wrote in message <75c77h$lls$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>

> She almost stayed another 3 weeks but I had to draw the line somewhere :)

--
David C. Neumann
Scottsdale, AZ
'91 silver Miata "Roadster"
also at dcne...@earthlink.net

dcne...@earthlink.net

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
Eric,

Thanks for the apology :) What news service would you recommend? Maybe
another reason I asked for replies to me and not to the NG, sounds good like
another good reason to me.

Demands are fine and dandy, just don't expect everyone in this world to be
compliant with the world according to Eric. I appreciate the intent to make
the world a safer place for commerce. Keep up the good work. Happy
holidays.

BTW, I never mentioned "cheap" :(

In article <3679A0C4...@worldnet.att.net>,

> > others
> > would

dcne...@earthlink.net

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
baaaahhhhh

In article <367def0a....@206.214.99.7>,

Tri Nguyen

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98
Hello David,

I think I have asked you this before when you had two Miata's for parts but
now, since you have more I will ask it again. Do you have an OEM Tan rear
plastic window available. I kind of don't want to pay $130 for a new one since
I am saving for a special present if you know what I mean....She might come
onto this newsgroup so I might have given it away. Please let me know if you
have one available. Thank you and have a good holiday season.

Tri

neu...@etak.com wrote:

> Do you need parts? Christmas came early for me and possibly for many others
> out there in Miataland :) I now have 11 Miata's as parts cars, mostly
> 90-93,at my disposal(not my cars). Some 94+ parts available. Shipping would
> be at your expense.
>
> Email your requests and I'll do my best to help you out.
>
> Thanks for the bandwidth.

dcne...@earthlink.net

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98
Tri,

Unfortunately the only "tan" cars we have are going to be rebuilt, sorry.
Please email me directly with future requests. I don't check the NG on a
daily basis so you're message might be missed :) Thanks.

In article <368326E6...@mediaone.net>,

--
David C. Neumann
Scottsdale, AZ

dcne...@earthlink.net for those who wish to email me directly

TeamEuroMeko

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98
Tri:

In case David is too busy yanking gift boxes open to post, he prefers that
you email him with your request.

EuroMeko Computer Solutions, Inc.
exclusive to small offices/home offices
http://euromeko.cnchost.com / 909-988-0257

VAZODNEM

Jan 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/5/99
I wrote you a while back for the brace bar. This became standard from 94 on.
Appreciate a reply.
Thanks.

Victor
.

TeamEuroMeko

roc...@ccnet.com

Dec 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/15/98
need a black front passenger side fender, type 2 LSD, and rear apron for my
95

neu...@etak.com

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT NEU...@ETAK.COM

In article <757lul$q...@chronicle.concentric.net>,
"TeamEuroMeko" <no_...@euromeko.com> wrote:

> Sure, any Mariner Blue left fender and side mirror there?.
> EuroMeko Computer Solutions, Inc.
> exclusive to small offices/home offices
> http://euromeko.cnchost.com / 909-988-0257

Tio Nick

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98

David,

If you see a cockpit brace that would bolt into my 90, I'd be
interested. But Brainstorm's is only ~$90

Thanks

Tio Nick

Eli Troychansky

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98

VAZODNEM

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
I am looking for a brace bar( located at the back seat of the driver and
passenger). They became a standard equipment from 1994.
Please advise. Thank you.

Victor

Jason 00

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
Chill out Lucas. Neumann is no rat. Not only is he legit, he's a real
nice guy. In addition, he is a regular here.

Btw David, did Cass ever get back to you on the Sebring/RX7 flowmeter
project?
I was at Cass's house when he received the package from you.

Jason

--
'92 Classic Red base
http://members.tripod.com/~JasonZero
alt email: miata...@miatadriver.com

If there was a big gardening convention, and you got up and gave a
speech in favor of fast-motion gardening, I bet you would get booed
right off the stage. They're just not ready. - Jack
Handy

Cadshop

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
Do you have the larger brake rotors and caliper mounts that I can put on my 90?
If so how much?
Jack Dannenberg
cad...@aol.com

John Ducote

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
Does anyone know if the center console for the M1 will fit in an M2??

I've been considering cutting out the bottom of the armrest console to
make either a hidden panel underneath or put a CD-changer (vertically
mounted, of course) in there. But I don't want to hack it all to bits, I
want either a replacement or a "sacrificial" practice piece first.

So basically, I just want the inner "liner" of the center console- tan.
Any suggestions?

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 neu...@etak.com wrote:

> Do you need parts? Christmas came early for me and possibly for many others
> out there in Miataland :) I now have 11 Miata's as parts cars, mostly
> 90-93,at my disposal(not my cars). Some 94+ parts available. Shipping would
> be at your expense.

-jsd

Dan Edmunds

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
I have dealt with David, and he is a really good guy. I actually sold him some of
my left-over slighty used & unused race spares (wheels, brakes, etc). I wanted the

stuff out of my garage. He got the stuff cheap enough to resell it for a few
bucks. Someone else (perhaps on this NG) probably bought it from him and got a
good deal. Everybody wins!! David seems to enjoy hunting for Miata "deals" in
much the same way that my dad looks for goodies at garage sales.

Dan Edmunds
Glendale, Az

ERIC LUCAS wrote:

> Too shy to talk about it here? Mesmells a rat. My recommendation to
> anyone who e-mails this guy--make the conversation public--post the
> transaction here, to protect yourself.
>
> Eric Lucas
>
> neu...@etak.com wrote:
> >

> > PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT NEU...@ETAK.COM
> >
> > In article <757lul$q...@chronicle.concentric.net>,
> > "TeamEuroMeko" <no_...@euromeko.com> wrote:
> > > Sure, any Mariner Blue left fender and side mirror there?.
> > > _____________________________________________
> > > EuroMeko Computer Solutions, Inc.
> > > exclusive to small offices/home offices
> > > http://euromeko.cnchost.com / 909-988-0257

neu...@etak.com

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT NEU...@ETAK.COM. THANKS :)

In article <757nf3$ldk$1...@news.ncal.verio.com>,

<roc...@ccnet.com> wrote:
> need a black front passenger side fender, type 2 LSD, and rear apron for my
> 95

Eli Troychansky

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
ERIC LUCAS wrote:

> Too shy to talk about it here? Mesmells a rat. My recommendation to
> anyone who e-mails this guy--make the conversation public--post the
> transaction here, to protect yourself.

Nonono, David is a good guy. I've done business with him in the past (bought

neu...@etak.com

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98

jgayda666

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
I want the power mirrors off of the Aids car.....:} :} :} :}

Jason

davidc...@my-dejanews.com

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Heey, what's with the "Mad Magazine" jokes guys? :)

In article <36784028...@erols.com>,
Eli Troychansky <thir...@erols.com> wrote:
> Leon van Dommelen wrote:
>

> > >Nonono, David is a good guy. I've done business with him in the past
(bought
> > >alloys), everything was peachy. Unless this is a different David C.
Neumann. :)

> > It does not say David C. in the post. This is probably Alfred E.
>
> Someone had to make the joke, I guess. :)

Leon van Dommelen

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Eli Troychansky <thir...@erols.com> wrote:

>ERIC LUCAS wrote:
>
>> Too shy to talk about it here? Mesmells a rat. My recommendation to
>> anyone who e-mails this guy--make the conversation public--post the
>> transaction here, to protect yourself.
>

>Nonono, David is a good guy. I've done business with him in the past (bought
>alloys), everything was peachy. Unless this is a different David C. Neumann. :)

It does not say David C. in the post. This is probably Alfred E.

Leon :)

jgayda666

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!
David Neumann is NO rat.....He is a good friend, and has helped me and MANY
other people find parts, GIVE us parts, and donate his time to MANY little
requests I have asked of him. If you think he is a Rat, check around, he is
quite popular on this NG, as well as the Mailing lists.......

My .0000002 cents

ERIC LUCAS

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98

neu...@etak.com wrote:

> PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT NEU...@ETAK.COM
>
> In article <757lul$q...@chronicle.concentric.net>,
> "TeamEuroMeko" <no_...@euromeko.com> wrote:
> > Sure, any Mariner Blue left fender and side mirror there?.
> > EuroMeko Computer Solutions, Inc.
> > exclusive to small offices/home offices
> > http://euromeko.cnchost.com / 909-988-0257
> >

> > neu...@etak.com wrote in message <757l3k$op7$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

> > >Do you need parts? Christmas came early for me and possibly for many others
> > >out there in Miataland :) I now have 11 Miata's as parts cars, mostly
> > >90-93,at my disposal(not my cars). Some 94+ parts available. Shipping would
> > >be at your expense.
> > >
> > >Email your requests and I'll do my best to help you out.
> > >
> > >Thanks for the bandwidth.

neu...@etak.com

ERIC LUCAS

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
to jgayda666
My apologies, if they're warranted. I would still be leery about
someone that comes up with a source of lots cheap parts (from vehicles
they say they don't own), then refuses to discuss particulars in
public. My former advice stands--anyone that strikes a deal with him
should make the interaction public, to protect themselves.

Eric Lucas

glassm...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2015, 11:42:18 AM8/29/15
Looking for trunk lock bezel. Camel door panels with map pockets. Power antena wire from radio to antena and a few other small things.

sze...@brothermartin.com

Nov 12, 2016, 4:19:07 PM11/12/16
On Tuesday, December 15, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, TeamEuroMeko wrote:
> Sure, any Mariner Blue left fender and side mirror there?.
> EuroMeko Computer Solutions, Inc.
> exclusive to small offices/home offices
> http://euromeko.cnchost.com / 909-988-0257
>
> neu...@etak.com wrote in message <757l3k$op7$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
> >Do you need parts? Christmas came early for me and possibly for many others
> >out there in Miataland :) I now have 11 Miata's as parts cars, mostly
> >90-93,at my disposal(not my cars). Some 94+ parts available. Shipping would
> >be at your expense.
> >
> >Email your requests and I'll do my best to help you out.
> >
> >Thanks for the bandwidth.

> >http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

I am looking for a pair of mariner blue mazda miata 1991 side mirrors. Do you have any for sale?