off road bumper

D-R

Nov 17, 2016, 11:29:56 AM11/17/16

I am looking for a full width front bumper for my '16 Rubicon
Unlimited. I do not do rock crawling so it does not have to be heavy
duty. I need d-rings that are space about 2 feet apart and strong so
I can use an adapter to tow it behind my motor home. I already have a
Blue Ox tow bar.. weight may also be a factor but don't want aluminum.
Recommendations???
--

DR

4Wheely

May 8, 2017, 8:18:04 AM5/8/17
replying to D-R, 4Wheely wrote:
if you can't find a bumper that works well with tow bar, you can use Currie
skidplate with Blue Ox tabs.

--
for full context, visit http://www.motorsforum.com/jeep/off-road-bumper-135007-.htm