1953 Willys CJ3B for sale - Cobourg, ON, Canada

Rob Adlers

Jul 14, 2003, 6:37:58 PM7/14/03
Is anyone here is looking for an old Willys Jeep for parts or to restore?

My brother-in-law has a 1953 CJ3B at his dad's farm lot in Cobourg, but
they're selling that farm, so the Jeep has to go.
It was used up until two years ago as a snow plow, so there's only 1800
miles in total on the vehicle because it was never licenced for the road.
It's not mint, but the mechanicals are the best part of the vehicle
according to my bro-in-law.

Web link: http://www.angelfire.com/indie/robadlers/sijeep.html

He's asking $800 for the jeep, and $600 for the 5ft Myers plow.
This is Cdn dollars. He's hoping to sell soon, and you'd need to tow it away
yourself.
Reply to simonDOThaworthATsympaticoDOTca or call him at the number. The
email address on the website is outdated.

Regards,

Rob Adlers
Kitchener, ON, Canada

Rob Adlers

Jul 15, 2003, 9:10:19 AM7/15/03
Correction on his email address.

It's simonhaworthATsympaticoDOTca

My apologies for those trying to email him and getting a rejection response.

Regards

Rob

"Rob Adlers" <ov...@nospamsympatico.ca> wrote in message

Carrie L Riddell

Sep 24, 2017, 1:18:02 PM9/24/17
replying to Rob Adlers, Carrie L Riddell wrote:
Is this still available.

--
for full context, visit http://www.motorsforum.com/jeep/1953-willys-cj3b-for-sale-cobourg-on-canada-1523-.htm