Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Automotive Paint and Detailing

2 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Mike

da leggere,
15 set 2004, 12:34:2915/09/04
Anyone looking for touch up paint for their car, painting new body
pieces, or detailing their car should first call 1-800-548-4321. At
the very least they will provide you with all the information and step
by step instructions for the do-it-your-selfer or seasoned pro. Even
if you don't purchase the products from them they will still walk you
through everything you need. Their website is www.paintworldinc.com
... call them, you'll be happy you did.

Mark

da leggere,
16 set 2004, 10:30:3316/09/04
cool, i was looking to get my car done as it has a really bad paint
job i think ill give them a phone.
0 nuovi messaggi