HELP: Opinions Needed...

Billy

Aug 19, 2004, 6:20:10 PM8/19/04
Hi Group,

I am posting to this group because, as auto enthusiasts, I greatly value
your opinion. I feel that everyone in this group is either knowledgeable
about automobiles or is a car enthusiast. This is why I am asking for your
feedback.

I am starting a small company selling do-it-yourself car detailing kits. I
need your opinion and feedback on this matter. I have setup a short, 9
question survey that takes a couple of minutes to complete. You might even
have fun filling it out.

If anyone in this group could help me by taking the survey, I would greatly
appreciate it. The survey is located at:
http://www.mindviz.com/jb_survey.php

Thanks for your help,

Billy