IF NOTHING ELSE, JUST MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS FULLY!

Ian Ellis

Aug 2, 2004, 1:24:54 PM8/2/04
THIS IS A FUN & EASY, AND FOR AVERAGE, EVERYDAY PEOPLE. AT LEAST
READ ABOUT IT
If you don't join in this one, you will never know how close you came
to financial freedom!!! You have nothing to lose!!! And it's
impossible to be a scam!!!

IMPORTANT! COPY AND PASTE THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE TO YOUR E-MAIL SOFTWARE,
OR MICROSOFT WORD, SAVE IT ENTIRELY. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS
REALLY IS! WHATEVER YOU DO - DO NOT DISCARD OR OVERLOOK IT. IT IS FOR
REAL AND THIS ONE WORKS!

After you have read this, and saved it , go to :-
http://www.giveitago.cqoz.com....but do not close or lose this notice!
You will need it.

If you are interested in a fun , easy and pretty damn certain way to
make some serious cash on the side (and who isn't?) just do yourself a
favour and read on... Don't pre-judge this one - this is a simple
system that involves ordinary people, no big companies, and it is so
effective! If you pass this one up, you will never be aware of just
how close you came to earning some real money!

Just before Christmas last year, my brother and I were driving with a
friend who works for one of the big lotteries (the biggest actually)
as a statistician (he has a degree in mathematics) and the
conversation was on the best odds to do well in the lotteries. He said
that it is probable that anyone who invests about seven dollars in the
lottery every week will have at least one good win in their lifetime;
if they put up their $7 every week for at least 30 years. A good win
is said to be anything over $1000.00. During the conversation he said
that he couldn't think of a better system for making money than the
exponential system that someone had asked him about. He also said that
he joined in this system that very afternoon, and has made just over
$22,000 in just under 3 months! He went on to say that nothing comes
close to this system because it returns money quickly and with very
little effort, and with the investment about the same as a lottery
ticket. It is almost guaranteed to return very good money because it
has the two main ingredients that ensure success :-
1) It requires very little effort and
2) It requires very little investment ($10.00).

Put those two together and most people will "give it a go" and that is
the system's own requirement to ensure success for everyone.
If only 3% of the people who sees this participates, they themselves
will have a fantastic return on their $10.00 investment. Right now it
is you-and if you just read on and are prepared to simply "give it a
go", you are almost guaranteed to get a return on your $10.00
investment that you probably won't believe. I guess you are saying
"How can everyone get a big return if everyone is only putting in
$10.00, and that is a fair question. The simple answer is that the
system will work as long as 3% of the people who come into contact
with it (like you are now) act on it and are prepared to put up $10.00
and "give it a go". That means if only 3 out of every 100 "give it a
go" those who do will net a handsome return, way beyond what they are
likely to win ever in the lotteries, and most people are prepared to
invest $10.00 every week or fortnight into a lottery of some type and
usually get no return at all.

The bottom line is this :- It will cost you about the same as one or
two lottery or lotto tickets, and the chance of a return is almost
guaranteed.

How big a return?? Well, you are probably not going to believe what
you are about to read, but this is absolutely true! (a more detailed
explanation is on the web site listed below)
It is like this - You have a good chance of a return of $70,000.00
(YES SEVENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!) in about 1-2 months. You have a
great chance of receiving $10,000.00 . You are almost guaranteed to
receive $5000.00, and you are almost certainly going to get a return
of $500.00. This actually happens!!! That's why I keep saying that it
beats the lottery hands down for your chances of a return. I'll repeat
it. If only three percent of the people who read this are prepared to
invest $10.00 (I can't imagine why they wouldn't) then that person
WILL receive $70,000.00 in 1-2 months. If that person is you, then
will be $70,000.00 richer! Sound too good to be true?? Well, why
don't you just "give it a go. After all, it's no different to taking a
lottery ticket! Then you'll see!!

Back to our friend who works for the lotterys, well the fact that he
got involved in it was enough for us! I decided to give it a go, and
so did my brother, both of us not really knowing what to think of it.
To cut a long story short, I am now $66,122.00 richer (an odd figure
because of currency conversion) and my brother has received a touch
over $52,000, both in less than four months! I am continuing to be
involved, joining a round every month. It has allowed me to quit my
job and I have now started a small business which has had a real "shot
in the arm" from this system. I am not on the current list, so I do
not benefit in any way from this endorsement, except to keep the
system going so I can continue to be involved. I have had a small web
page made to explain it some more, so if you do nothing else, have a
look with an open mind, because this one truly is for the average,
person from anywhere in the world and it truly does work! It's no
more expensive than one or two lottery tickets, but the odds are
infinitely more in your favour.

In fact, you are almost certain to get a very handsome return!

The current people on the list are :-

1) Mark Pearce, P.O.Box 8362, ALLENSTOWN, Queensland. 4700.
Australia.

2) J. Casey, 282 Diplock Street, North Rockhampton, Queensland. 4701
. Australia.

3) James Graham, P.O.Box 9770, Frenchville, Queensland. 4701
Australia.

4) J. Smyth, 5 Snell Street, Koongal, Queensland, 4701 Australia.

5) Ian Ellis, P.O.Box 1467, Rockhampton, Queensland. 4700. Australia.

As I said earlier, I had a small web page made so this would not clog
up the e-mail system, so make sure you click on the link below to find
out more.
And remember, this is as close to really making some good money as
most people will ever come.

http://www.giveitago.cqoz.com

Regards,
Stephen Thomas,