Are these monitors good?

song writer

Sep 3, 2004, 10:11:23 PM9/3/04
Hello everyone, long time no post.

I just purchased a pair of monitors for my Pro Tools LE system. They are
the Wharfedale Diamond Pro 8.2 version. I got them for around $400.00. Can
anyone tell me if these speakers are worth it? I could not afford the $1,200
for the pair I truly wanted. Maybe someday. I still have a few weeks before
I can return these studio speakers. However, I am hoping I made the right
decision. I want good mid range, good bass, and nice highs.
What is your opinion on these speakers?
Thanks for your help.
Songwriter.

song writer

Sep 3, 2004, 10:29:46 PM9/3/04
Two more questions. I can use these speakers on the Korg Digital Keyboard
I'm going to purchase, correct?

And what type of cables will I need to hook these up to my 001 Pro Tool box?

Get the idea I am starting out? Well you're right! ;)