just starting out? I remember those days

paul gentilini

Sep 10, 2004, 2:00:58 PM9/10/04
what's up, I'm a singer, songwriter, guitar/keys player, etc.
If you're looking for a music production system, then I've got exactly
what you need. I started collecting equipment through trial and
error, experimenting with software, and finally I came upon the system
that I'm using right now.

Now, I'm selling it brand NEW (warranties included).
This studio package is everything you need to record your ideas,
sequence these ideas into songform, write lyrics as your song loops,
record your vocals (mic not included), mix and master, then burn your
music onto disc

BRAND NEW studio package includes:

pentium III/ 17'monitor/ cd burner
licensed Reason 2.5, Soundforge 7.0 software
2 Behringer "Truth" studio monitors
1 Behringer 8 channel mixer
Audigy sound card
midi/analog interface
midi keyboard
all midi/analog cables included

anyone who knows Reason 2.5, knows there is no limit to this software.

nowadays you can buy a korg workstation for $3,000-$4,000.
this entire system is only $2,599

our representatives will help you set it up

Paul Gentilini
804-399-5627

Do some research, then call me, I'll send you some music I've created
using this Production System