Your vinyl answer?-JVC turntables

drsoos

Aug 25, 2004, 2:55:13 AM8/25/04
My JVC receiver(RX_880VBK) manual refers to controlling other JVC
components including JVC turntables with the receiver remote if
connected "through the COMPU LINK-3 SYNCHRO jacks". I have my other
components hooked up this way and I would like to know which turntable
models support this feature. JVC didn't reply to my query. Vinyl may
be as obsolete as 8-track and dial phones, but I like to spin some
LP's occasionally. Can anyone help me?

facundoq...@hotmail.com

Sep 4, 2004, 4:19:53 AM9/4/04
sw...@hotmail.com (drsoos) wrote in message news:<4a092a39.04082...@posting.google.com>...

Personally I would opt for a beeter quality T?T such as a Rega Planer
3 or Project. Ok no compu link but if its sound quality you're after
these two take some beating

drsoos

Sep 5, 2004, 6:25:13 PM9/5/04
facundoq...@hotmail.com wrote in message news:<2b4b596c.04090...@posting.google.com>...

Thank you for your interest and reply. I'm currently using a decent
Technics TT w/ Audio Technia cartridge which is fine for me but I
really want the compulink because everything else works together from
1 remote.
Anyone else?