Tip-Cutting Pliers

Peter Wieck

Jul 17, 2019, 11:08:36 AM7/17/19
https://www.ebay.com/p/Crescent-USA-Made-Old-Stock-4-1-2-Needle-Nose-Tip-Cutting-Wiring-Pliers/28027599507

Not a bad price for a US-made tool. And excellent for reaching-and-clipping.

I just purchased three (3) in addition to the two (2) already in use.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Big Bad Bob

Aug 25, 2019, 4:23:47 PM8/25/19
seems a little expensive + large for whet I need though... (12" overall
length?). good tools are nice to find though. Mostly I'm interested in
flush cuts and tweezers.

--
(aka 'Bombastic Bob' in case you wondered)

'Feeling with my fingers, and thinking with my brain' - me

'your story is so touching, but it sounds just like a lie'
"Straighten up and fly right"

Peter Wieck

Aug 26, 2019, 6:57:55 AM8/26/19
6" tip to end of handles.