Mildly OT: Kutztown XLVI

Peter Wieck

Aug 24, 2022, 12:49:30 PM8/24/22
http://www.dvhrc.com/

All:

It is *THAT time again! This is NOT a small event, very nearly 60,000 square feet under roof, very nearly 200 dealers (sometimes more) from all over, including Australia and Canada, and, of course, parts, pieces, audio stuff, tubes, equipment and much more. We have had everything from Abbottware Horses to Zypher tabletops, from Windchargers to Roebling lawn mowers, steam engines to Quack Machines show up.

Parking is free, admission is free, on-site camping is free. There is a significant Farmers' Market and Antique/Flea venue attached (Fleas on Saturday), for those not of the radio/electronics persuasion.

You will find me at the Club Table, with my test-bench set-up running the usual clinic. Also, Radio Free Kutztown: 1380 AM, 92.1 FM And more. Beer and Fireworks (weather permitting) on Friday evening after the auction.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Quidquid latine dictum, altum videtur