Pioneer SX780 Looses Right Side After Warm-up

Matt MacDonald

Nov 25, 2021, 1:53:27 PM11/25/21
My receiver looses the right side speaker (no matter if plugged into A or B) after it warms up. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Bob F

Nov 25, 2021, 7:39:47 PM11/25/21
On 11/25/2021 10:53 AM, Matt MacDonald wrote:
> My receiver looses the right side speaker (no matter if plugged into A or B) after it warms up. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.

sci.electronics.repair would be a good place for this question, if you
don't get an answer here.

Chuck

Nov 26, 2021, 8:43:55 PM11/26/21
I would first spray contact cleaner into the tape monitor switch then
flip it up and down. If that doesn't work, I'd tap on the speaker
protection relay. If the sound cuts in and out, I'd disassemble it and
clean the contacts.

Matt MacDonald

Dec 1, 2021, 1:55:06 PM12/1/21
Thanks.