Re: Dietl on Central Park

geoff

Jun 12, 2019, 1:30:38 AM6/12/19
On 11/06/2019 11:52 PM, thekma...@gmail.com wrote:
> As I am typing and listening, it sounds as though Bo
> is disappointed that the rape could no longer be
> pinned on black individuals.
>
> "This stupid Reyes" confessed to the crime.
>
> As though he crashed your party!

I hope you know WTF you are talking abouit, cos I'm pretty sure nobody
else does....

geoff

Chuck

Jun 12, 2019, 1:55:22 PM6/12/19
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 17:30:32 +1200, geoff <ge...@nospamgeoffwood.org>
wrote:
He talking about the Central Park Five. What that has to do with
repairing audio equipment I'll leave to your imagination.

thekma...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2019, 3:10:24 PM6/12/19
Chuck wrote: "He talking about the Central Park Five. What that has to do with
repairing audio equipment I'll leave to your imagination. "

Quite simple - it was intended for another newsgroup.

Everyone posts to the wrong group now and then, or
sends a text to the wrong recipient now and then, some
of us do it more than others.

I would appreciate some *mature human* input regarding
the PA system at my store, however!

~misfit~

Jun 12, 2019, 7:57:03 PM6/12/19
I wrote a long and detailed reply but must have posted it to alt.kkk instead.
--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville

None

Jun 13, 2019, 4:26:15 PM6/13/19
Theckhmaah the village idiot < thekma @ shortbus . edu >wrote in message

> I would appreciate some *mature human* input regarding
> the PA system at my store, however!

You revived an ancient thread to revive your same old whine. You've had
plenty of answers in the past, explanations that your problem is not an
audio problem and is off-topic in rec.audio.tech. None of those mature human
inputs penetrated the dense basalt of your skull.

The problem is between you and your management. According to the history in
this thread, you are now still whining about the same thing, after multiple
changes to new equipment and new managers. So the problem isn't the
equipment or management. The only problem is you. Years later, still in your
same old dead-end job, you're are still whining the same old whine. You're
still obsessed with proving that you're an "audio expert" at work (you
aren't). Management does not give a fuck about your fantasy, and each new
manager becomes annoyed with the fact that you just won't shut the fuck up
about something that nobody else cares about.

You're not in charge of any audio system at your hire-the-retard workplace
and nobody wants you to be. They want you to shut the fuck up about the
audio and do the job you're paid for. You're not doing any better here
online, where nobody gives a fuck about your incessant whining and pathetic
ignorance of audio. The simple fact is that you're a troll, a crank, and a
retarded dumbfuck.

FCKWAFA. HTD. FOAD,SD.