Saw this on Reddit

Tobiah

Feb 13, 2022, 10:34:40 AM2/13/22

Scott Dorsey

Feb 13, 2022, 1:48:05 PM2/13/22
In article <sub8ea$ucu$1...@dont-email.me>, Tobiah <to...@tobiah.org> wrote:
>https://i.redd.it/8s59a55s8mh81.jpg

Yes, it looks like a 676.
--scott

geoff

Feb 13, 2022, 3:21:19 PM2/13/22
On 14/02/2022 4:34 am, Tobiah wrote:
> https://i.redd.it/8s59a55s8mh81.jpg

Okkaaay....

Looks a bit like my EV-676. What does the label around the slide-switch
on the front side say ? Or is this some variant version with a rotary
switch at the heel ?

If no labelling at all, it has been refurbished/repaired or otherwise
resurrected. Or something else entirely....

geoff

Tobiah

Feb 17, 2022, 6:33:56 PM2/17/22
On 2/13/2022 7:34 AM, Tobiah wrote:
> https://i.redd.it/8s59a55s8mh81.jpg

This was a reddit post by someone who was specifically
asking about the identity of the mic. I was on my phone
at the time and meant to link the actual post here with hope that
it would be answered by this crowd. It looks like I
just sent the actual image instead. No way now to get the
information back to the original poster.

Tobiah

Feb 19, 2022, 10:57:39 AM2/19/22
On 2/13/2022 10:48 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> In article <sub8ea$ucu$1...@dont-email.me>, Tobiah <to...@tobiah.org> wrote:
>> https://i.redd.it/8s59a55s8mh81.jpg
>
> Yes, it looks like a 676.
> --scott

I found the original post. It had already been
determined that the mic was indeed an Electrovoice 676.