Order Lean - Wockhardt Promethazine With Codeine Purple Cough Syrup,Hi-Tech,Tussionex Syrup, MGP Cough Syrup (Sealed Pints) For Sale Text/Call +1(223) 227-4904

David MacHale

Mar 16, 2023, 1:44:20 AM3/16/23
We are Licensed and Genuine Suppliers of High quality wockhardt promethazine codeine cough syrup (both red and purple color), and other related products .

Call or text me at (223) 227-4904 or Telegram : https://t.me/Royalpharma35 »

Specification for Actavis Promethazine Codeine cough syrup (Each 5 mL
contains)
Promethazine hydrochloride: 6.25mg
codeine phosphate: 10mg.
Alcohol: 7%.
Indication: Cough Suppressant
Dosage Form: Syrup
Validity: 2yrs
Strength: 200mg
Drug :1622-62-44
available in :16oz pint, 32oz pint, 8oz pint.
Colors: Purple and Red color available.

Other Products Price list :
wockhardt promethazine codeine cough syrup
HiTech promethazine codeine cough syrup
Phenergan with Promethazine Codeine.
Alpharma Prometh with Codeine Cough Syrup
Tussionex cough syrup,
Guaifenesin with codeine cough syrup,
MGP Promethazine with codeine cough syrup
Correx cough syrup
Hydrometh with codeine Cough Syrup

Delivery is 100% safe and secured . We offer prompt delivery.We
deliver our products worldwide using DHL,UPS,TNT and EMS depending on
customers choice with available picture of delivery packages and valid
tracking numbers .

Call or text me at (223) 227-4904 or Telegram : https://t.me/Royalpharma35 »

Text/Call ..... +1(223) 227-4904
Website : https://proroyalpharma.online/product/buy-wockhardt-syrup/

to place your orders ONLINE.

Contact us now and place your order to get high quality meds
Message has been deleted

Tony Williams

Mar 24, 2023, 2:10:28 PM3/24/23
Buy Wockhardt Codeine Syrup, Ratio Cotridin Syrup, Teva Prometh Codeine, Lean, authentic cough syrups SEALED PINTS. For more information to order contact us

Text/Call .. +1(223) 227-4904
Telegram : @Royalpharma35
Web: www.proroyalpharma.online

Buy Wockhardt Promethazine With Codeine Cough Syrup, Teva Syrup Prometh and Codeine, Ratio Cotridin Teva Syrup, Teva Codeine Phosphate Pills, Lean, Purple drank syrup, Cough Syrups, Codeine, Actavis (SEALED PINTS/NOT TEMPERED) and other related products from Licensed and Original Manufacturers.

we also sell

Oxycodone,
Roxycodone,
Dilaudid,
Hydromorphone injection,
Vicodin,
Methylene Blue Injection 10mg,
Apetamin Syrup,
Apetamin Pills,
percocet,
Inno Supps Inno Greens,
Zokinvy Pills,
Oxycontin Oxycodone Pills,
Humira Pen,
Duromine Pills,
Ajovy Injection,
Percocet Pills,
mephedrone,
hydrocodone,
norcos,
Adderall 30mg,
Opana,
lortabs,
Anabolic Steroids,
Arimidex Anastrozole 1mg,
Anavar Oxandrolone 10mg,
Anadrol Oxymetholone 50mg,
Buprenorphine Pills 8mg,
Morphine,
Keytruda,
Ritalin,
Ratio Cotridin,
Xanax,
Valium,
Xylazine Injection
ambien
tramadol
Klonopin
Acthar Gel HP Injection
activan
Fent Patches
Available At Discount Prices. Online for sale at lowest prices.