AC/DC Cover ??

palli...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2021, 9:14:40 PM11/7/21

this some kind of Aussie hit parody ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHLyTOOrss

..... Phil

Phil W

Nov 8, 2021, 8:53:34 PM11/8/21

Would´ve liked to hear and see it, but...
"Video not available - This video was removed by the Uploader"

palli...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2021, 9:03:22 PM11/8/21
Phil W wrote:
===========

> > this some kind of Aussie hit parody ?
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHLyTOOrss
> >

> Would´ve liked to hear and see it, but...
> "Video not available - This video was removed by the Uploader"

** Bugger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifs8crL5p4E

Here it is, reloaded.

..... Phil

palli...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2021, 10:08:35 PM11/8/21
palli...@gmail.com wrote:
==================

Just for kicks - here is a live version of " TNT " from the early days of AC/ DC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJfT0n5zvZg

FYI:

I attended one of the band's first performances - outdoors, on the Sydney harbour foreshore & in the shadow of the the famous bridge.
January, 27, 1975.

Thought to myself, these guys have got something.

...... Phil

geoff

Nov 8, 2021, 11:48:52 PM11/8/21
"Got something" ?

Not shirts it seems. Apart from the drummer who could probably do
without one ! OK, it's warm.

Angus's shorts maybe ?

Or Bon Scott's spare pair of socks strategically positioned down his jeans !

geoff

Phil W

Nov 9, 2021, 8:19:09 AM11/9/21
or rather some (mentally) sick kind of "parroty"?
This bullshit doesn´t meet any criteria for qualifying as parody.

palli...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2021, 1:17:44 PM11/9/21
Phil W wrote:
===========

> >> Would´ve liked to hear and see it, but...
> >> "Video not available - This video was removed by the Uploader"
> >
> > ** Bugger.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifs8crL5p4E
> >
> > Here it is, reloaded.
> >

> or rather some (mentally) sick kind of "parroty"?

** The parody is of the AC/DC hit.
Folk have been doing this for centuries, mainly for its satirical effect.

> This bullshit doesn´t meet any criteria for qualifying as parody.

** It clearly meets every one of them.

Or may YOU just don't like choice of targets.

...... Phil