New question ?

palli...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2021, 9:36:38 AM6/30/21

have these guys got any chance in the cruel world of pop music ?

I mean no outrageous showing off, no wacky costumes and no lyrics about fake girl culture. Just boring close ups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYvkICbTZIQ

.... Phil

geoff

Jun 30, 2021, 7:15:53 PM6/30/21
Naa . The click-track was off, the auto-tune wasn't tight enough, not
enough compression, no cleavage or writhing scantily-clad chicks, and
the song isn't bland enough.

Maybe after later this year such music might regain some traction
though, if it be let be ....

geoff

Ralph Barone

Jun 30, 2021, 8:08:35 PM6/30/21
And I don’t even think the drummer was playing...

palli...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2021, 5:26:40 AM7/1/21
Ralph Barone wrote:
=================

> >> have these guys got any chance in the cruel world of pop music ?
> >>
> >> I mean no outrageous showing off, no wacky costumes and no lyrics about
> >> fake girl culture. Just boring close ups.
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYvkICbTZIQ
> >>

> And I don’t even think the drummer was playing...

** Maybe this one is better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyNt5zm3U_M

No chance of being a hit though.....

..... Phil

geoff

Jul 1, 2021, 6:28:32 AM7/1/21
Obviously a complete failure. Better than the last effort - they have
drums, but they couldn't extend to affording a throne. Or colour.

geoff

Rink

Aug 17, 2021, 11:56:22 AM8/17/21
Op 1-7-2021 om 12:28 schreef geoff:
And the guitarist on the left at 2:40 is singing too late.
He did it before at 1:52...
It's good he has no microphone....

Rink