What about the BPM-CR73 Mic

Jan Doddema

Jan 28, 2001, 8:50:09 PM1/28/01
Does anyone have experience with the BPM-CR73? I usually record vocals and
voices.
I like it better than the AKG C414 on vocals, but I'd like an opinion of you
guys!

regards,
Jan

Anymic

Jan 29, 2001, 11:44:16 AM1/29/01
BPM-CR73 was made by 797 audio (www.797audio.com) two years ago.
it is a dual-comdenser FET mic, just the same as CR-73II,
it sounds almost the same as RODE NT2 or Behringer B-2.
(a little different on the inside electric schematics)
the older version was with transfomer, the new version(1996~1997) was
tranformerless one.
I was told that BPM got no microphone from Beijing from 1998.

jessica

Jan Doddema <jando...@hotmail.com> wrote in message