Your Music Wanted Now for Musician Awards

usasong

Jul 31, 2023, 5:27:45 PM7/31/23
Entries Now Accepted for 20th Annual IAMA (International Acoustic Music Awards). IAMA is the preeminent awards for musicians, promotes excellence in Acoustic Music Performance and Artistry. Acoustic artists in various genres can gain exciting radio and web exposure through this competition. Participating sponsors include Acoustic Cafe and Sirius XM Satellite Radio. Win prizes in 8 different categories: Best Male Artist, Best Female Artist, Best Group/Duo, Folk, Americana/Roots/AAA, Instrumental, Open (any musical style or genre), Bluegrass/Country,. There will also be an Overall Grand Prize winner awarded to the top winner worth over US$11,000, which includes radio promotion to over 250 radio stations in US and Canada.

Hear what people are saying about IAMA:
"I’d like to thank the IAMA for the honor of this award. It’s nice to know that there are still nice surprises around the bend on this long winding path of a career. I love a good song — writing them, hearing them by other people, and sharing them that seems to fit into the mission of IAMA. Thanks for reminding me I’m on the right track still!" ~ Ellis Paul, Top winner of the 16th Annual IAMA (International Acoustic Music Awards)

“I am thrilled and honored to be recognized. It’s also inspiring that my song “Put the Gun Down” that addresses such a pressing issue in a personal way, can have an impact and win this award,” ~ Jonatha Brooke, Top winner of the 15th Annual IAMA (International Acoustic Music Awards

So, register online at:
https://inacoustic.com/fb1