Re: "Put It Out"

geoff

Mar 19, 2023, 6:02:43 PM3/19/23
On 20/03/2023 7:55 am, Chris K-Man wrote:
> "Put" WHAT "Out"?
>
> Sorry! Call me clueless, but I don't get the meaning
> behind the title of this new(since 2021?) segment.

Call me clueless, but I haven't got a clue what the fuck you are talking
about !

geoff

Chris K-Man

Mar 19, 2023, 8:44:55 PM3/19/23
_______

It was meant for another newsgroup. s'what happens when you get old!

geoff

Mar 20, 2023, 6:36:50 AM3/20/23
I've never done that..... NEVER ! ..... I think ......

geoff

John Williamson

Mar 20, 2023, 7:08:55 AM3/20/23
Irrelevant posts are not an uncommon thing for the K-Man. He? It? posts
via Google Groups, fails to realise the reply is to a post that is older
than he is, and misunderstands the point anyway.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Tobiah

Mar 20, 2023, 2:36:34 PM3/20/23
Well, I'm here now. What was the question about?

Chris K-Man

Mar 21, 2023, 11:49:10 AM3/21/23
__________

John W:

Are you a Gen-Y or later, bitching about people contributing to
"old threads"? I thought you were older and a little more mature
than that.

I've repeated it a hundred times, mostly to the walls of ignorance:
A thread's age matter less than if someone, just one person, gleans
knowledge from it.

As far as "irrelevant" is concerned John, I made a MISTAKE,
mis-posted it to the wrong newsgroup. Ever heard of a
mistake, John?

Not to mention I'm aging prematurely, particularly my mind.

Again, find it in your soul to forgive such an egregious
transgression...!

John Williamson

Mar 21, 2023, 1:25:02 PM3/21/23
On 21/03/2023 15:48, Chris K-Man wrote:
__________

> John W:
>
> Are you a Gen-Y or later, bitching about people contributing to
> "old threads"? I thought you were older and a little more mature
> than that.

I am, if you want to apply a label to my age, a baby boomer.

What am bitching about is your habit of replying to threads where the OP
has probably died of old age by now, and making your repetitious reply
to such posts seem to be something that you have just discovered whereas
the rest of us forgot it decades ago. Nine times out of ten, your reply
has already been covered in the part of the thread you didn't bother
reading.

> I've repeated it a hundred times, mostly to the walls of ignorance:
> A thread's age matter less than if someone, just one person, gleans
> knowledge from it.

All anyone ever learns from your replies us that you can still use a
simple e-mail program.

> As far as "irrelevant" is concerned John, I made a MISTAKE,
> mis-posted it to the wrong newsgroup. Ever heard of a
> mistake, John?

Yes,and I also learn from them, unlike you.

> Not to mention I'm aging prematurely, particularly my mind.
>
> Again, find it in your soul to forgive such an egregious
> transgression...!

I am currently trying to work out whether this is an attempt at sarcasm.

Chris K-Man

Mar 21, 2023, 1:35:13 PM3/21/23
On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 1:25:02 PM UTC-4, John Williamson wrote:

> Yes,and I also learn from them, unlike you.
> > Not to mention I'm aging prematurely, particularly my mind.
> >
> > Again, find it in your soul to forgive such an egregious
> > transgression...!
> >
> I am currently trying to work out whether this is an attempt at sarcasm.
> --
> Tciao for Now!
>
> John.
__________

1. Learning from mistakes.
I wish you had some of the experiences I had growing up, and had
gone through some of what I did - including a car windshield at the
age of 8! That, plus circumstances I could not control at or before
birth, landed me in special ed schools for most of my post-secondary
years.

The only way for you to understand would be for it to have happened
to you also.

2. Sarcasm, no.
But you seemed to make a federal case out of such a mistake.

Ty Ford

Mar 22, 2023, 9:43:22 AM3/22/23
OK. Don't make me pull this car over. I'll put one of you in the trunk and you don't get to decide who that is!

Best Regards,

Ty Ford

Phil W

Mar 22, 2023, 10:20:56 AM3/22/23
2023-03-19 / 19:55 Chris K-Man:

> "Put" WHAT "Out"?
>
> Sorry! Call me clueless, but I don't get the meaning
> behind the title of this new(since 2021?) segment.

don´t worry about "it"!
The more senseless anything is and sounds, the more modern it must be!!! ;-)

Remember the "it"-girls era 20 years ago? Many people have no clue,
which "it" those persons were supposed to be or have... and even after
so many years, they still can´t figure it out.

So, just don´t worry about sheerly stupid "it"s, that other clueless
people are mentioning "all the time" and live your own life.