I got banned from recording.org!!!

Jay Kahrs

Apr 9, 2002, 11:49:28 PM4/9/02
This is a notice in case anyone wants to know why they won't see me over there
anymore. A few other people got the axe too. Chris apparently lost his mind and
has decided to start charging $24 a year for memberships after loosing his day
job to "put time into making the site the best it can be" and started a thread
on the subject. When I asked him some questions and was told to "chill out" and
was then ignored I got a little (ok, a lot) pissed and wrote an open letter in
a new thread. After he responded and I asked him why he didn't answer my
questions he got pissed and locked the thread. Then when he reopened it I asked
him why he did that, what was he was trying to cover up and why he's being
two-faced (I have email from other parties, the boy's a regular Dr. Jeckyl &
Mr. Hyde) and I got the following response in my email;

Date: 4/9/02 3:39:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From: in...@recording.org
To: Brown...@aol.com

Private Message Notification

Subject: Hi Jay

bigtree just sent you (Jay Kahrs) a Private Message at Pro Talk, pro audio
forums.

You are being notified because you have instructed us to send you a
notification each time someone sends you a private message. You can disable
this automatic notification in your profile settings on the board.

Here is the message sent by bigtree:

Jay, please calm down. This site has always been a pinacle of great advice
without the weirdness, but in the last few days it's gotten very weird. ( a
comment from a member)

I see you've read the rules. I trust you understand them and we don't need to
enforce them. Member don't appreciate this. I think it makes us look childish
to argue and be petty with guys in a public forum, especially those with an
online presence like some here. i don't think we want to come across as being
inflammatory. . It's bad for all of us.

peace.

Great, sounds like he's chilling out and the whole thing will be dropped right?
Very wrong. At 4:30 when I tried to login to the site I got this message;

----------
FYI
Sorry, either your membership has not yet been approved or the board
administrators have removed your ability to post to this board. We cannot allow
you to modify your profile at this time as a result.

» Please use your browser's back button to return.
-----

Whoo Hooo!!! I've been banned. You know what? I'm fucking happy about it. If
anyone else wants to hang there have fun and be careful. Apparently even though
the site is supposed to be "the real thing" with "no BS" and "no censorship" it
seems like there's a double standard. And to think all I wanted was the answers
to some questions.

Well, if anyone wants me you know how to find me. Chris, if you read this, good
luck buddy. Something tells me you'll need it in the future.

---
-Jay Kahrs
Owner - Chief Engineer
Mad Moose Recording Inc.
East Rutherford, NJ
http://www.madmooserecording.com

Difficult is what the studios that aren't up to par call it.
Demanding is what the studios that are up to par call it.

John L Rice

Apr 10, 2002, 12:15:12 AM4/10/02

"Jay Kahrs" <brown...@aol.com> wrote in message

> This is a notice in case anyone wants to know why they won't see me over
there
> anymore. A few other people got the axe too. Chris apparently lost his
mind and
> has decided to start charging $24 a year for memberships after loosing his
day
> job to "put time into making the site the best it can be" and started a
thread
> on the subject. When I asked him some questions and was told to "chill
out" and
> was then ignored I got a little (ok, a lot) pissed and wrote an open
letter in
> a new thread. After he responded and I asked him why he didn't answer my
> questions he got pissed and locked the thread. Then when he reopened it I
asked
> him why he did that, what was he was trying to cover up and why he's being
> two-faced (I have email from other parties, the boy's a regular Dr. Jeckyl
&
> Mr. Hyde) and I got the following response in my email;

Geez, sounds like he's tweaked out. Maybe it was loosing his job or maybe
he lost his job because he is naturally or artificially tweaked. I don't
know him at all though. Maybe he's just going through a rough time and his
self esteem is at a low point. On reflection I know that some of my biggest
blowups have happened at times where I didn't feel in control of myself,
surroundings and life. Was he a decent person up until this point? Maybe
give him a little while to calm down and realize he made a mistake. Just
don't let him project his mental / emotional problems on to you and drag you
down with him.!

Take care Jay!

John L Rice
Dru...@ImJohn.com

dave

Apr 10, 2002, 12:36:22 AM4/10/02
Are you talking about homerecording.org? I posted over ther ea few
times and felt like I was back oj the gradeschool playground. screw
that.

dave

Glenn Dowdy

Apr 10, 2002, 12:49:56 AM4/10/02

"dave" <da...@glideonfade.com> wrote in message

> Are you talking about homerecording.org? I posted over ther ea few
> times and felt like I was back oj the gradeschool playground. screw
> that.

I don't think so. homerecording.com and recording.org are different sites.

Glenn D.

Jay Kahrs

Apr 10, 2002, 12:50:30 AM4/10/02
>Are you talking about homerecording.org? I posted over ther ea few
>times and felt like I was back oj the gradeschool playground

Nope. I ment exactly what I said. www.recording.org. I just created a new user
name to lurk. Seems like the threads I created were deleated and someone wants
to know what's going on. I'm waiting to see that answer!!!

I'm sorry if this seems like a childish soap opera, but this is the current
excitement in my life. And, the guys being an idiot.

Julian Standen

Apr 10, 2002, 1:24:29 AM4/10/02

Jay Kahrs wrote:

______________________________

Come see the legendary Egris here....
http://www.recording.org/cgi-local/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=7

--
Jules
Producer / engineer - Julian Standen

Brad Blackwood

Apr 10, 2002, 1:37:06 AM4/10/02

> Difficult is what the studios that aren't up to par call it.
> Demanding is what the studios that are up to par call it.

I don't think I've ever been as proud as when I see you using something I
said as a sig file..

BTW, I created a BlueBook CDR for you two day ago. As soon as I print the
label, you'll have your new versions (as CDA and WAV files).

So, if you like my work, I'm thinking we should talk about mastering...
-------------
Brad Blackwood
Mastering Engineer
Ardent Studios
www.ardentstudios.com

Alex Solla

Apr 10, 2002, 4:01:06 AM4/10/02
On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:16:31 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous Coredump <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> People or the self proclaimed moderators who censor posts can be best
> as NET NIGGERS! And their are plently of them on these so called forum
> lists.

That was inappropriate. But I guess the point of your statement was to
insult anyone who said so.

If it weren't for the French Enlightenment... *sigh*

Alex

Anonymous Coredump

Apr 10, 2002, 5:24:53 AM4/10/02
RO members list

bigtree
Chris
Peter Duemmler
Ang1970
MAProTulz
JeffreyMajeau
Huby SEA
Rader Ranch
Jukka
nrgmusic
luke harper
cb
SonOfSmawg
dreamedia
f7sound
Vic Thrill
MPlancke
JamSync
K.J. Singh
Charles Dye
SoFine
zod
Rockhard
Happynappa
ZeroSphere/NAIM-Audio
GeneLeone
Rick Wade
Wayne Chance
W.Williams
LyleCaldwell
Bruce Harvie
Francis
jhan
doug sjostrom
tony dominic
jwaudio
Chris W. Langer
E-an
NYMo
khfoul
Marc Cooreman
Greg Malcangi
Branko
johnwesleybarker
fresnel
buvaudio
camstudios
Bigbear
Felix
jamerkel
DigitalWaveform
Kimo Kaulani - Producer
Gette
Neikirk Audio
mr. rob
Stephen Paul
Wendy May
hargerst
GigaBoy
Fredrik
ujaku
m...@soundtechrecording.com
Louiseven
Eric Bazilian
simonsez
Sho
Linwood
Bear's Gone Fission
soultrip
greg
Fletcher
FrankyFranky
Groove Jungle
Dedric
tull
lendanear
MDI Productions
prutulz
mhartung
Jef Verhaegen
Folksinger
vagounas
Frank Schlusemann
e.barr
Phil O'Keefe
bluvenge
streetkid
Sergey Y. Osipov
Locash
West Of Essex
Magellan
Noizmeister
Steve Sklar
ging28
BP
skillsaw
Mike O
Mike Crossey
Zero db
Suresh
The Establishment
Kjell
michael b
Deepan
ahartje
Jinno + Jiga
kingdom
omarorn
ace
maskedman
twistd1823
Joe Egan
George Perfect
Marco Polo
jimS
J. Slator
Jim
David Goodermuth
prodmac
Tom G
Paul
KyleSong
Earl Musick
mikkel
Innermusic
Bob Blank
Goober
Eric Peterson
Dan Kennedy
Ed Kish
Nate Tschetter
Mike Clark
John Etnier
Brian 'Chip' Birge
Wisch
John La Grou
Bart Rose
smili
Dr Gadget
-- ASD
Albert
Tim Terral
ken basman
mixdude1
Mark Caddell
Tonebarge
donmorrell
Jeff Jasper
Peter Francis
3dB
norman rashid
billo
jean011
Rob Adelman
C. Cortez
tonequest
Ed Gerhard
Steve Moseley
Gray Dog
Russ Lemon
stock8675309
Sherri Stacy Hendrickson
Arne Holm
ametth
Ken Kantor
chunk
JW Spencer
Ubik
witchstar
Carlo Hoskins
Peter Andersson
Steve Thornbrugh
Mark Clements
Alan Bryan
Greg O. Pace
T Hardin
Justin Tryon
michaelk
YBStudios
Matthew Bell
Brad Blackwood
Ken Floyd
Matthew J Barnhart
dwp
Douglas Findley
The Kooch
scott thompson
Overdrive
Geoff Wood
Kurt Riemann
Steven Sena
Keith W Blackwell
Jay Kadis
Graham Duncan
Brad McGowan
Beethree
Ellis
ken
Lipid
Chris Milanko
Dennis Meredith
R Krizman
John Shepp
Hans
dr.sound
boatyardblue
Larry Larraga
DarrellDon
Lisa
Pete Oehmsen
PlanB
Rich Kelley
try2break
dr_penner
Mike Claytor
Benjamin Maas
Jack Gaiser
David Scott
Mickey
gm
SSR
Thadd Blackcat
Jakob Creutzfeldt
Rick Greenly
ChristopherG
simonstav
furball
drumsound
Bob
Amighetti Ronnie
Daniel Fuchs
jim andrews
Matt Stoody
mda
Nathan West
Yuri
SteveC
Martin Trum
Auslander
Michael Birnbaum
Lee Flier
*FIBES*
JohnS
Robert Seals
James Walker
Rick Ruskin
SF Norton
LVossen
alphajerk
David Wozmak
Kris
Rich Kroth
Daves Kitchen
cdc
Murph
Michael Loomis
shawn
Billy Bush
robdarling
zo
proaudio101
captain_analogue
Paul Jenner
miklin
Bob Olhsson
whynot
Jim McBride
The Audio Lounge
Peter Lei
jonnysunflower
cooper
Paul Lowndes
ToadAli
Punchmo
Brenton Trott
cab
John Thomas
nuke
Tim Jacobson
petri
davemc
thor
jeronimo
ChristopherW
Running Man
NALLE
myles
david leonard
John Klett
techtrader
Vladan L
maor appelbaum
greenc
Carey Carlan
Guido
Steve Morphet
RichSalz
Bill Roper
Lars Hoel
Juha Paunonen
Eric Medley
pigpants
Wilson Dyer MPSE
Kevin Mucha - Coerce Recording
SowndesGudRegis
barakus
Trevor de Clercq
Don Smith
Bob Smith
Lucky_13
Mdog
ortrejos
Eric Sarafin
Lobstman
bama
Chad
Kevin Zwack
dsteele
bjoern
Tiny G
seromaz
wham55
JohnLisiecki
Depth
david crowe
Tristan Forgus
jz
Stephen Martin
Cloud 9 Recording
Wedge
michael cleary
Jon Best
Sean Carberry
mike swanson
Ted Spencer
ghoststep
ajsnow
Pasi Rinne-Rahkola
BenBradley
jk
ceaven
furlott
Bob V
David King
stevegalante
Steve Folta
plexi
Dr. Willie
Michael Erwin
Predrag Trpkov
TomHakava
Bruce Valeriani
Joe Boerst
barforama
Brent Swanson
Jason Spartz
Tony Wixted
GK
Gilliland
wfturner
mago
Cymbals
dougm
Pete
Philip
JerryWood13
StoMo
reap
navaho
Paul Gitlitz
dgkenney
Max
nebulax
chris lannon
Mike Clayton
CrmsnPirt
Paul Bryce
Andy Radin
Marc Wielage
Dean Richard
Michele
tal herzberg
Rich Morpurgo
Rick Powell/Studio71
Sam Ray
Solar
Rainer Lolk
Christian Peters
Richard Hjemmen
SaRa
StevenT
Rex Roach
MARK OWEN
Bjorn R
Steve Smith
Carlos Barreira
Criz
David Bock
david artis
Theo van Daele
mauro
Casey Pechet
Screws
Ann Roark
serguel
HROWE
Don Nafis
Dan Worley
nunyo
Dan Karns
katie_rox_57
Dane Robertson
Greg Pasquariello
cchapman1
zeuss
Larry Schara
Rick Krajnyak
shadowbox
Bobby Martin
bobby Lindblad
moon
Stuart Welwood
atlasproaudio
KMH Recording Studio
David Seward
lfield
Dan Popp
egghd
hermanhesse
Cerebralborealis
Mixerman
Bob Chandler
Matthias Postel
William Russell
zero300
THETHRILLFACTOR
your add here!
Henry Shapiro
John Sayers
thebrooster
bob strawser
Arf! Digital
Casey @ S C Digital Services
stanley
JamesKidwell
accession
bnt
EarsOfCorn
thedmc
ghia
Vaphoron
Lars
mjpatey
Bill Wise
Johnny Wiz
ramesh
dropadrop
jude
Ray Mercier
minoru
Jeff Roberts
shiloh
frangioni
Rob O
Homer Jackson
Phil Menchaca
littlestar
Gil
Matt Boutin
subspace
Matthew Saccucci Morano
Chris Girand
Doug
jmadill
jhlandmark
slantbat
c bette
Eduardo
tommy lee jones
Miranda
ericrudd
GY
John Sullivan
moosh
Don Cooper
d4danny
fuzz4
Matt Esque
Benoit
faithful
kgtracy
Bruce McIntyre
Fred Towne
Perry Israel
grind
Rick Hammang
Mike Gubman
Ash Grunwald
p.ark
RobHisGtr
Andre Maquera
Alex Natan
GTW
Kamal
Mimi Northcott
FaderJockey
Alchemix Recording Studios
BrendanD
Tim 01
gdudiv
Kfledman
Austin Hudley
Celtic Brother
slicraider
Michael Hillian
Kobb
Paul, iZ Technology
Jim Latimer
Tenacious7
Ted
artfitpro
Caution Records
1
Mixerman
Michael Earth Media
blake eat world
Dave
John
Rob C
Peter Hawkinson
boss
N8
Shockradio
Tom Bourke
pmin
Garth
JLS
cutflower
Michael Finlayson
Brad Lunde
Uku Toomet
Cathy_Berg
Markus Hastreiter
Scott Gletty-Syoen
RichDurkee
Tom
travis beyerl
Kookie
barton hewett
dave gourley
Patrick B
Rick Jones
tjo...@hushmail.com
Tim_L
Randy Brown
Rick Huff
lisaB
Steve Swaffer
billyjo
H Evans
Ken Buseman
Tin Ear
notrude
marty
war
bercikj
digden
trsaudio
artguy
garf
gie
Brent Agape
Jeremy Lemos
Randman
ChadMonroe
frosty
doctor gadget
kevnsworlds
Raúl
John Carter Cash
gss/seven
Johnny Jam
druding
cabinboy
binki
JasonCrouch
Dave Martin
mats....@rockfile.se
box 913
Sean Roberts
Vic Thrill Salon
Shailat
Greg Thompson
L.E. Newman
John
Jason Anderson
Renie
mhmusic
Cram
Old House Scott
James Perrett
Pete Lewis
Faeflora
threejb
Big Pig Productions
Issacc
Gary Sjolin
Coz
Thom Riley
Thomm
Stacey Soffel
Dave O'Heare
Douglas Thompson
altheurer
Hayley
Jim Sherman
Pat Terrell
dgliddon
redCashion
JohnG
nocturne
MikeT
AAAUDIO
MADE MAN
Loudguitars
Cboy
ferris230
Chip McDonald
Eli
McSnare
Divine Word Records
Kelly Holdridge
JP
Rob Paustian
Glymax
lilgabriel
CHB
j.hall
Gary
nick
Sean S
Fred Forssell
Kookie Rob
Markus Sundström
jjones
RMartins
Pawl
ElfAusman
Southwind
Lou
Mac B
ThreeDogg
Zooot
psth
DanMan
stellarmud
Paul Hodes
Hugo Ball
Lauri Sydanmaanlakka
funkyblue
yted
firewireguy
skankster
professor m
kanzi
thenextbigthing
KHAN
Rob
Neil Goldstein
woods end music group
jford
rat
PSD
Mike Rivers
roman
venue
Ricky Cobble
Luke Kaven
kevin Conlon
Quack615
jack
Drew
cmotz1
justin savage
Peter Steinbach
Ricky
Robin @ iZ
Jeroen Toebak
rbcguitar
Godzilla
ray ketchem
boardmonkey
NYC Drew
Dusk Delight
MSA
Peter Swann
Jeff, TASCAM Guy
TwoWorms
Kevin
Chris Coleman
Jaksmusic
Jonah Giacalone
Larry Sheehan
cametria hill
Monte McGuire
mrs_scruff
johnnyb
Mr Hooper
lasse
miroslav
bullmoon
Blah
Al
Davey
RecorderMan
ward
Carl Vitiello
Cameron Sadie
Mark Rinaldi
Craig
youngmatt
Brian Takei
Charles Di Pinto
lockbody
David Wright
Grey
jmuirman
Reed
Greg Andrews
James Spectrum
David Richards
Tony Lopez
Neil
saul
Katiedawg
Vigilante
Lee Fox
DoctorD
CD Baby
EJolson
petereng
Dirk Neuss
mstembri
kl...@klay.com
hubworks
DSykes
John DePace
Turbo 911
JM
Fuzzworth
Dave128
lyle christine
profesrgeo
vox
steve lloyd
driven
joshua
kid
JORDI
Henrik Wikner
studiodan
John Stalberg
Todd Robbins
Charlie Davis
hiverdude
FrEd (CIREN)*
xaMdaM
dexter
bill_french
jpietila
Mike
Skip Jones
Emeric
norm55
Tygrr
JimM
Mikael Makino
srygtone
camn
MISTERQCUE
Tom Parr
Hard2Hear
Ken Ashdown
tvpnyc
chad york
SBressler
Lord
Buz
arauza
mike meurin
RECORD
eldad
stan card
Demigoggle
Ethan Winer
ausrock
Danny
Tedster
kimstarr
valdez
gabrielk
kevin halpin
Father Time
wilmdigi
John Rowe
bifocal
Hack
Flat Earth Audio
Roland saul
riconga
willi
studioxyz
Melange
loud
Middleman
GZsound
salvito
sonusman
Shermock
tambi
T-MAIN
G. Scott Stambaugh
Craig H
Drbuttonstien
philbo
sifiguy69
monster268
James HE
Bryan Williams
rainchild
Lennart Regebro
wondercrush
Brian McLeod
Wish
Dave
dusk
arturo
whiskey jack
johnwashburn
Lil Joe
AlChuck
noisewave
Slappy
E.L
Dan Childers
Mark Han
Rick Knepper
Hinamatsuri
itbeme
Mumby
Chris O'Brien
cjogo
Craig Birchfield
smlworld
AlliedPost
Steve Duda
Prophet
Sean McDonald
g.Brogan
ryhanen
Przemek
jeremyhillaryphd
kalahari surfers
Mark Chello
proximityeffect
Robert Vaughn
Pete White
deFrenz
Kelly Smith
Tylilz
djpilchard
AJay
aldeberon
Patrick Giraudi
KBP
bURN
Jim Boucher-Wyble
hcmc
StevenG
audiopod
RAVI SANKAR. R
bnewsommfic
mousemen
Rich
Radioland
TOMA
OnTheHill
Mind Magic Productions
Matt Remine
robbio
reagan
studio A
MFPhouse
agaton
molivier
Bman
digitalartist
sohala
Joe Green
Wiz3rd
Syrcle
Jesper Giovanni
Denny Siegrist
Neil Wilkes Opus Productions Ltd
AudioPhinery
Holloway
gidman
ohno
MikeM
Phil Betette
WSpeckmann
natan666
Russell
Andrei Chr
genebail
arieh
snappy
McKay Garner
John MIchaels
Geoff
RoyalReverb
mickey73
Pro Tool's Sound Artist
sturgis58
BEYOND MASTERING
Matteo Milani
Rubber Lizard Sound
ChrisJ
Sytze Gardenier
Uchida
Gingerale
Peter Lundin
bgroup
wichmix
Big G
redtenor
hubsaint
Rog
KellDammit
digitalfiend
Stuart Bowen
tunedit
durasound73
owen muir
steven john
Ray Cervenka
JS
willypp
Sean Halley
Justin Peters
TrendComa
BermudaSq
John Hope
JFogarty
Daniel Keller
filzin
Dopamine Sound System
jabot
SonicTempleProductions
In-house
Digital Sound Lab
Carl
Luc GUILLOT
seanlanksbury
SonicPan
SeanH *NOT*Halley!
litenmupp
Jay Silas
BuckleyP
Henry Blake
Perry Joseph
Joe DeMaio
BZ
marc jacob hudson
Kevcs
CodyG
dinkus
audiaudio
nodell
whtrabit
Bristol Recording Studios
John Paterno
marcus
doctordale
Phatman
Peter Spotts
MattH5
Opus2000
sillyman
MCGWD
kags
ddnolley
obyone
therogue
sricabla
MNMCHAZ
Fdizme
XHipHop
Giaschel
Tinnitus
efernan
Jay Todd
Dr. X
tumsadviladdict
AudioGeek
Tom Kemp
Pascal Jacquelin
Dave Matthews
Stevie D
merkley
Seb
kweeks
56452678
thomas
jason_fee
Vince Genova
pretty boy
Hollywood
organicAudio
KAY
bertje
devo2
Jim Klein
Mortimus
tom d
johannes
CopperDalton
avinylguy
SB
Curve Dominant
theazone
mwagener
seclusion
Big Toe
OneMan
Nick Incarnato
rodgreen
radioprof
jamielamm
hiraga
Obostic
Garethx1
Tlalpapalotl
Randyland
tyford
EveAnna Manley
hangloose
Scarr
Brother Crimewave
williamb
loko
otter
Scott Fraser
Frank Frombach
L. Dean
Steve Dickerson
dwalmz
Shailot
Hippie
Jay
Logan
ascanio
Rob Ahad
aliengroover
Allan Speers
Jay Kahrs
awgsas
Halli R S
GRIP22
john haze
groover
Kooch
Patrick Donicht
Curse Records
Coda Dellamorte
K Kelly
Mr.Nice
streetratt
Markd102
dave culver
Jigsaw Recording Studio
jake
ortcele
David Thomas Peacock
MarkHopkins
Geary S. Mizuno
Ro...@SirMusicStudio.com
Rick Hicks
M.K.BEAT
NoEchelon
gabehorn
AllPro Record Productions
Promised Land
Max Bacchin
Jobola
Dancegrllr
hawk
toolskid
Bryson
Acronyme Productions
delcosmos
Lee Quintana
fruitbatstudios
Blondie, Denmark
JGriffith
Diz.G
Djoum
marc5532
Eric
mcmike
garyd
Niels
Jon Bryson
Travis
Trio Digital
superpaps
Mark Williams
372cat
thedoublelife
Wes
Carla
Thirdstageman
JimmyG
Strad
~*MojoBlues*~
Holliwud
Fredrik B
Hanif Noormohamed
Dave Lewis
Kurt Ballou
Chris Johnson
Ben Price
Glad2b
Scaper
YodaGetsFunky
cap
musicom
markus
Yury
Kiira Triea
ben m
Jamie
ES Flash
LoveSinger
Atsushi Nakayama
airsong
Keldrick
wallyjoe
Daryl
Steve Cawley
Diamond Sharp
duncansistinas
selenium
BT DP
felicia
rob s
willieblue
Studio Lynga AB -Lars Hillerström
Boa
Jason Arnold
jmplot
tschmidt
The Production Suite Dublin.
LaryN
mike hunt
Shane Henthorne
ll
george carn
joshp
spookmuzik
Bazz
Michael Fuller
cezar
CapiBaigorria
rioguy
summerguy
Dermot
Mike Moritz
Scott Petito
Umakalelo
jackpine
Larry Seyer
MacPhearson
Cross Channel Productions
ThomasT
Wayne C. Davis
BHeller
Joeseppi
akivak
Mike
nocarmopar
Nonsuch
Nuno Diniz
Karl H
Soundworks
RobC
Martinman
Gentleman J
dugstervision
Charlie McNeil
queenie
kingsley
Starfields76
gus
stash
BillG
sven48
Merril Bradshaw
Gary Koliger
llornkcor2
pedrotrotz
quixtrax
dynamo12
S Marsh
otreblamic
Pasi
Mrbrn
ross
goran
egg
andrew hayleck
Rinconison
13tone
mixfixer
mboud
canton
stella
PimpDaddyNash
ear2ear
radiofreak
DinosaurAntwerp
yankee
Phil Brown
markm
Alex Perialas
Dennis
Red
mrnuklz
Steve
lance thomas
MrPrinthru
BuleriaChk
Psyklops
Mark A. McQuilken
k9monte
Benjy King
Christof
Daniel_Dettwiler
awayTEAM
harpgtrguy
Jason
chuck ladouceur
David Snider
kkinnon
SpecialK
Dan Mohr
Bruce J. Livolsi
houseofloops
coldsnow
spitzthrax
Audio Spot Sonido Digital, S.L.
G. White
Terry Demol
Chris Hermann
Jon Atack
idphys
supermario
hancock1
AllOut
juneaudio
Robert J
Mon_S_Clinton
grimaceskins
Bob
Tracy Wintermute
Ron Laury
FlingelBunt
LSMIX
marcusmusic
Vice Verza
chronyk
innerbooty
mpayne
Alec
jbmook
jakeit
Mike J
germ
lcouri
ninemorris
garbage
AlinMV
Brian Middleton
Martin B
ggkhalsa
Steve Quinzi
otheroom
TRACE
Erebus
gjones
feral_monk
Darryl
J.Basil
midiw
sparcolius
Martin Baird
Ralf
FranFlannery
sam7
paul d
Butch
Frederick
winston
bhuron
ComposeAl
Juergen
samara
alun
Dan
Craig Voelker
John Wheeler
Bram
Buck62
hkaufman
Brian
jz999
dRiver
tulip9
Rex B.
max schneider
Mahadevan
Bill Olszewski
marco madera
WayneG
violaconcerts
Dave McGurl
TimeMist
Billy Buck
raregroove
macmusic
dimlight
Christoph Claßen
themasters
bedbug
Jayson
Swineshead Productions
B3Nut
Memocan
PlugHead
May Johnson
ekaudio
247music
carpmusic
Denis Stevenson
saxbill
AliO
CareyB
Randy Lee
Moderncow
Uptown Jimmy
danyotz
barryt
Mjrndever
patrick
cmgprodukties
Tom Tracy Music Productions
VUZZ13
gotogama
sellis67
Dani Soliva
showa
Howard Abels
dmarkun
Christopher Deckard
Fishkid
abe
suzanne
lacumbiax
Jeremiah
Jaylaca
Michael George
tinylion
Traumakind
mark hughes
rebonn
TNeal
RCKMoore
michealle
Jenambient
Paul G
HonkyDonkey
addrup
Scott Franchuk
Mooka
titan
caldous
tacoma
Doug Krebs
PHILLYMUSIQ
Shoe
jan Hagglund
JerryD
Krou
wawazzat?
AND Music
campbell
Paris
eddyfree
frankieteardrop
betelgeuse
Haddox
Filippo
Asad
tonedawg
ThePoetJermaine
groundcontrol
Eagle Academy
Delso
RMoore
Jace
Kevlar
cpalmer
Steve Michaels
js0101
egcc
Max-pol
neonjohn
Mikey
friedelk
ReuvenM
1HUNGCOWBOY
Nick Lloyd
Dave Wills
FRANK JOSEPHS
Xenophile
BrianD
dworkman
nwsoundman
bdog
Shawn D
Twist Turner
UTS
Kenneth
issar
Ron Holman
Crimean Hol
Bill
Marching Ant
woody
G.Hildy
scottcampbell
Curtis
tima
Wolf
outfarpress
Dave Miller
chrischris2222
Brad Knorr
John gander
Double G
donmad
Digitalnubee
Ruben J
rajiv deshpande
littledog
Darryl Derbyshire
Bruce
Colin Swan
Imre
Geetarmnky
martins
Dr.Blu
Unik
marcwebster
modal
Hawk at the Underground
level14
Two Ears
Julian Standen
cadaverdog
Justin Peacock
Paul Larisey
Radio Tuna Productions
Gracia Nueva
soundasylum
analectral
ARNeal
JPPiano
Mixxed UP
zen audio visuals
cabmusik
jamiemoffett
deek
Mr. Sinister
thomas reid
dean
ker
Auke Fischer
jono_ladmore
pan
twolightcrew
RoninMusic
Bob Griesel
holland risley
Richard M
twdwyer
jtw
Robert Preston
Fozz
Chris Kessler
Scott Kessler Bassist
Puff Spliff Daddy69
Sick Chilly Productions
leggy7
Lawrence
Curran Murphy
Chris Musgrave
Vince@Speck
Scott Lesley
ob
Wesley West
Hano Janssens
Nighthawkdude
Roy
xxxfiler
chris walcott
ROXXY
Percustard
Stanley Ayeroff
ruby
Nicolas S.
marxx
Purplearmor
Vincent Reynolds
frank butcher
jalce
chapstick
stevep
ricknaqvi
RobBriggs
George Hajioannou
Matthew Dunne
g.longest
Brett Ferguson
David McCallister
curvedair
Lory
mike correa
Henner Dondorf
Sir Lee
Sal
James Chambers
bert
Rudeboy1000
Joel Eade
Dave C
GtrGeorge
obrien57
Greggc
mars
Trax
rickstone
Dr.Groove
Josh Kanto
Andre White
Albert Jochems
ghost
Audioboy
pumpcat
Nick Russel
Dynamo
jflush
tocantonto
betafix
moosicgood
rivers
jbr
Fman
RelicStrat
pinecone
T.H.Rem
Clifton Poole
philrecords
Ed Gein
timecode
1221
JAB
andyb
CFS
adboyd
jmaldo
jetoney
JacquesF
elmkid
Jim Calabrese
alastair
Emiel van Egdom
guaranteedhits
strawb
rac
spirit
Kaiser
Yoshi
dolce_man
Randy Hoffman
Tony DeSilva
leecrane
rgb...@excite.com
uli
Steven Rhodes
Enrique
roscoe
M Saleteg
Andreas Thermofish
Studio CCAM
jmcm
Paul Artola
David Morgan MAMS
superhoney
Klaus
SKYSGUY
Azure Crystal
limaoscar
GerryV
spaceecho
Charles N. Shapiro
Me
dharris
martino
number12
dallas
mattia
LUCKY KAY STUDIO
Jankland
Paul Wroth
Paul Story-Barking Spider Audio
db
Hans van Dongen
JackMaster
Kevin McGowan
ClayLaHatte
rachid
VOTIVE
CannonFS
bportzer
retreading
MLocascio
Idetest
live2k
earsight
Guerrilla Broadcasting
Franky
Paul Tavenner
leng
Rainer Puschner
Ikaika Hussey
ossobone
Marco
Magnanimous recording studios
Dr Frankencopter
Scott Daley
Fergie
GardenofSouls
Rezza
guru007
James Greenlee
Adam
Dennis Kambury
nip
MRF
Jimlee
bpeluso
beh
Stuart Newman
jettty
Randy Forte
Darklight33
wally lawder
jjarvis
JCh
art of music
THE MIX FIX
Terry Bennett
sebsoto
Achilles
spacetrucker
AD
bhmcc
Dan Schwartz
curtom
Recording Angel
daniel schwartz
jimbo
Symmetric
Steve Schow
Paul L
sandrodc
Dan Sisan
smlte
Mona Gordon
mistals
gabyj
Ruairi Kilcullen
Sindee
a1mixer
adrian ricci
PaulB
formant
BuggedInDetroit
morinix
mantovibe
LeiDeLi
gravy
ustah
tanglefu
dwcook
wellpar
planet red
superphat
elco
Wallie
marc@soundpost
psenior
darcy
REDD 37
kevin kelley
69Sound
Dan Lampton
TK7712
DANA
McAllister
Bump
Honi
jun tatsuoka
audioworld
Marshall
epicenter800
kcb
sonus
raphael
Miles Jackson
Dave Winslow
Walt
Johan Bonnaerens
David Barelli
garysjo
Superchop
Andy Beers
chefjp
John Mahoney
Joel Narducci
121
tkae
BillRSmith
flexpatconf
scenaria
JH
kwiz
swift_daddy
Ballin100
chrisz
Aux
Guy Staley
Coogan
RhOdEz
Jimmah
Blesscurse
best8817
Edu Silva
mannborn
Bob Patton
Doug Warner
rjstrat
jthomp
Doug Rider
jdrstone
jeanmi
Chandler Bridges
Mark Rainbow
Erik
butterhead
triphopkins
mike h
lockjaw43
pablowong
Charles Simmons
LifeLineProd
michi studer
Bubblegum
Ueli Gisiger
Uwe Sattler
izzy
Kevin Perry
BHussey
benobrian
Joe Kasko
MBrown
rosavelt
spp
december_sky
20to20
wayne
mark ellis
dspanic
J Tuttle
nightowlgk
Tom Paul
Parrish
Matt
cordura21
daren
Cormac Parle
Kyle
weezy christ
Oliver
SeanFlora
solson
Pete Norris
timo
CWHumphrey
edk
BÄNDIPAJA
Mark Buyskes
Ana
geronimo
UV
Mark Weldon
pmc
Marc.B
tubedude
GEE JONES
PJ Labinski
Ralph Johnson
RobAcid
aeon
Evan Gordon
jett rocker
guitareasley
blackie staxxx
Mark K.
Music_Matters
mind80
Sunyata
Derec
mister_personality
Mike Dryburgh
Paul Drogan
Irwin Shur
2K-GeToChKn
RDJ
lynn
Greg Klinginsmith
LiveMusicFX
SAGMAN
jester700
bsides99
Dan Rowlings
jaime
chrisaiken
pdp
MI guy
mochipet
rso
Jace Nuzback
Russ Kennington
Slacker90
Nenshad Bardoliwalla
KaBudokan
TomM
Howling
Jon White
mspak
Whit Allsop
yummyrico
hughes
5150
scud
irushant
Roland Guerin
viggital
vbrprasad
rs
blueseven
richt
Beast o' the East
Willy G.
joboba
Nev Barker
gnarled
Serge Mailli
AngelVomit
Harold Nobles
pfhuck
stufffunky
Roel
andrealuca27
csharp35
Tarvis
Rpro
KenBerger
velvetgeorge
Roland
Seoru Gong
Signature Sound
Paul Brousseau
Herm
cybership
kyates
Ryan
audiowreck
mgms
blablabla
Macartie
Tom Gioia
jjohnson
maxmoss
docta'j
CCW
rlowenstein
bionicbooty
AEW
csharp19
dl
zrwy01
Daniel A. Weiss
Leo Alvarado
aaxe
normanStudios
dfloyd
junkmail
Jonathan El-Bizri
Grunt
Allan F
jsoweson
Graceland
Bill Roberts
SonicBoom
MRVIBEZ
Putte
REMIDI
Virtual Raapie
brosband
pbenja3337
manfred schulz
shazbot
Edward Fiebke
Rold
Blas
Matt Robusto
michaele
total
Absoulute
maak
stjane02
Brad Lund
Fitz
village1
dousk
Don Newmeyer
Dave Webb
hrundel
Darrell
ChiPal
quasimodo8
Sugarmama
Preben Friis
thdz.x
Michael S
adorable
Katie Bernstein
Devin McCurdy
Z Man
Jeff Barbour
happy bunny farm
Kip
Vinod Modha
sadie
gnugga2001
douglas
Steve Blacker
Michel Lafontaine
pablom
Carlitos
JamesM
Bill Dixon
Sound Mechanic
911turbo
Chris O'Rourke
lemartt holman
jeremy hesford
Mark Kleinhaut
Bobbit
safehaven
D. Bruce Moore
Bryan Hopkins
DrGroove
Cavepainter
Sherman
stevewhitacre
swedebass
cabezon
Errol James
dcb1227
David Eager
Non-Stop Entertainment
sammy clementine
OMNISOUND
kadoki
amleong
flatrockrecordin
fast
Steve_Biederman
gorgo
Christopher J. Brown
Andy Carrell
BRIZBOMB
satan
Alexander Magazine
rbouie
Captain Crash
David Soto
CC
Seba
mantun
pazure
fourk
fuzzface
Kenny Fairris
Ryan LoPorto
Ric Ache
Gary C T
Jeremiah B
bernard.elsmere
hyrcan lycros
Zoetrope
groof
GurnBlandston
Brad Gallagher
seagull1
jclau
nick13
chickenfarm
Geoff Ruby
Cedar Creek Recording
Aaron
Dane M. Robertson
dr_day
Ab Wilson
Adam B - Smokin & Jokin
Fretz Capo
Dj3
merlyn
remco
Brian Cole
Dunc
Jammer
Han
Michael Campbell
Tone Burst
Paul C. Torbert
petes...@earthlink.net
RJ
Eto Ami
miumiu
Lasrevinu
ot...@libero.it
Zircon Skye Production
mavrik
dmcculloughallen
Phonaut
Matthew Burtner
superloud
superstartnt
spacetruck
sactojj
daobra daloosh
StudioPlus
BetaBro
zefuldar
octif
Classic
RC
stepnjenn
Renwood Messenger Recording Studios
Excidium
JingleJungle
jerzey
Kimo Kaulani
tallman1
moffex
Tom Rouch
mattg
whycalvary
Gregory Howard
Betya
Brian Richy
VyceSound
id10tgary
Koro
Hyeena
Wes Chapmon
sammy smegma
jacaltelen
Bandstand
manuel alcaraz
escapecom
Phil English
TAO
Scott Greenwalt
Michael Hammar
blazer
pete min
Dexy
sdavid
morph
nessbass
sham sundra
Richard Hawksby
David Isais
Mike Darren
zak
robert a. beach
Kevin Henderson
homersmith
Stefan
Bud Fox
Mark C.
eduardomundo
Coogna
awilliams
PTuser
Gijs
Keijo Koppel
Keith Lowdon
highvu
Cj
Erik S
Drago2000
jpj
Volpino
Yanky
schwa
4thor
Ed
nyczwoo
ghoost
outlawzz
Tai Suan, Ong
dbrian
kung
Warpharin
KlausSp
backfromearth
IdropEtoD
trond M
audiot
billy j
RSMITH123
dave999z
cb70
Byron Hurst
chopchop20
jhow
ibrockin
topbop
KenMacG
Dude
L Bakahn
Jeff Prentice
perfe
kevcol
Ryan Myers
Derek Morgan
dave lane
Misonic
nimitivd
Robotobon
Scott Evans
Greg Kocis
CIGAM
Elf
stratcat
iv_drip
catfisher
imaradiostar
sandymark1962
AntOz
Rubicon Music
slim
circadia
toby robinson
Simiantics
Mort
munkieboy
Gronk
darrin_h2000
gekkani
chris b
garine
axe29
Fidar
Defiant
Barry Green
EMcMahon
Rick
Dirk Born
phantom
Jesse Skeens
David Stagl
dsaintjohn
JMTaylor
cpino
cantilever
amos1
zymonas
Lloyd Canham
debasah
90below
abraham
pk
six string studio
surreel
dbass
rovo
fishbone
Keys916
Jay Nawaz
paul7
Graham Pike
Steve M
Bywaters
Studio B Mastering
CL
tuna
Chris Ellerby
Ian
taomka
David Runton
sweeett21
Thunderbird 2
ToneMiester
chris23
munkee
Gary Lamb
wenley
Harry Miller
lithium
Darius
Dwight Lewis
alop1234
unity303
promixr
davidmusic
Krom
obi one
Rick Andress
clayfarm
f.bio
brad24bit
Tony
Stratadelica
SonoRock
postman56
errol
Robert Kimmerle
Stefano Cappelli
rt
alba359
JT
MDCooks
Augus
ericb...@aol.com
Robin_Gs
peter purpose
MaNu
Tom Leader
Enigmatic
Therewasone?
T. Alan Smith
Soze
el biciclista
NMG
Greg Williams
driller45
delh
form1
oorwullie
Craig Hannabury
Dana Vincent
jerry
Will Scott
dj-criz
poppy
djc
willkane22
etheriagtr
Martin O
Mark Baylis
Barrister Studios
SJL
jasoncloud
Karol
johndrossjr
Laguna studios
JohnM
Black Frog
SJMcKay
Atlanticmusic
Jason Poff
Gray
Bosbuff
jem
frownbrown
Richard Hart
BC
pheuck
Henry Salvia
CDserg
Darth87
strawberry
schnederpelz
Bevis
saul velazquez
Jay Baker
Paul Woodlock
musicwhathasnt
ppope55
hemanga
B. Scott OKuma
Ross Leitner
Dave Darling
Bjorn
flashback injector
lskeys777
treejanitor
Patrick Bakker
Marc Doten
spudlyjoe
lunagooch
DJ_Fan
schroeder
canyouhearme
Tom Korr
Greg Ripes
sage
Edward
Eric Shipley
chak
kia288
greeny
V.Nefedov
Social Anxiety
BlueSteel
David R.
Mista Tylilz
MutantFactory
Razzy
Blaine
Bill Oski
josh clark
sdlyon
lucid
stealth51
Satrio Budiono
chrisrival
manewind
Bill Metoyer
James Sievers
Gregory
kware
Heaven Sent
sgrossmith
Queue
Zo Ralt
R.J. Eisch
tjg
Gerald Cook
Teacher
dobro
Bonafide Records
punkda
Lana Crowley
alexander
Charlie Kayser
MicrophoneMan
Don
brakerock
Jeff Pauze
Monty
RevJD
Luke MacNeil
juanito
Jonas Hagberth
deputee
giggsy
MadGuitrst
Tekker
Vkeinane
HiStrungHippy
Sebastien Caza
Jaz
FrankP
mi...@ear.net
Angelic Records
sharpshooter
DaDa
buyspm
robyn eisner
bassguy
Chris Scheidies
rcollins
rtdavis
Mike Roam
brian chester
essko
mkultra
Waverly Kelly
E1
km
Banm33
zip
TRS
bgrover
Gary Strater
Francesco Annunziata
rectifried
PeterWalters
Steve Shepherd
tommy wiggins
Paul00
Jolly Roger Recording
Mark Totton
Mark Thibert
phil blaylock
J. Gibson
Martin Tommas
entenow
Topstudio
trionova.com
PJ
Sparkling Chris
Jade Audio Productions
Yves De Mey
GioLoco
pfgabe
MoLester
Cush
DOCWILSON
bradleyb
Geoff Kaiser
Ryan Powell
DG records
reversedimage
Lisa Weiss
Blisshead
Michael Daul
Taylor Miller
Deynn
CINCINNASTYLE
JMX
Jeff Shaner
Gabu
Audi
Fresh Ears
hickster
MikeyLewis
john turner
abwun
ThomMonahan
jamie cullum
Mats Helgesson
J. David Boyd
Aare
Lelio
Cassanova
IanDean
Martin Barringer
mattzen
Mario
Robin Crampton
freendeed
HarvardShark
Larry Gindoff
perryr
marckus
Lord Alvin
jcb
nm
deblase
cominginsecond
Preben Trads
JSB
m-bird
B Shaw
rivo3
Alex
Guitarwiz
Noizy Cat
Robert Mark
william
ivak
Brian King
Larold
Charles Davis
salzigerphil
dwhiggins
jrummer
ljf
coremaster
Ronny Morris
icehole3
slimwicked
catman704
starman
9th Hour Records
David Ingram
Lenz
gepinc
John A
bohemio
Fucherface
dawbox
Master Zap
Colin
Possum
funkeestuff
chuckee
Matt Kennett
Ross Whitney
philonbass
jkasound
Computerpart Metaphor
Computer Part Metaphor
DBAR Productions / MusicTECH
sicktific
warcher
Brent
Anel Paz
RoRo
ceaserin
G. Matthew Sweet
Will Miho
Alex Solla <------------------:boing--->Clay Art Fan!!Oui Oui!
Digital-Menace
Jamie Lamm
^disco^
CB RECORDS
DV
Ekaf Eman
theron3
iZotope
Logan Kilburn
maxtraxstudios
OKden
Ashleythedevil
Michael Gaglio
Rob Catlender
Dave Hayes
neilclasper
Allen H. Burdick
Peder
C Musgrave
WGonsoulin
Propagation House Studios
SteveG
Kn1ghtman
Eloquent
Josh Bova
Cyan_Force
AzzXaA
hyppo
Decay
pav
scizo
rasaban
highland
phil mckercher
ericgo
Bryan S
Twist
MonkeyGrass
Scooter B
Nika
SINEtist
gtrman
Valli
msat
recordista
gtole
Chris Zeiler
Genius Music
Hollow Records
Kahlil J
Harietta
imran
Sky
Raver
Ringo
titanic
zap221
DAN_000
henrylai
soreyenus
Soreyen
RedDot
Jeff Goodman
tabitha
Robert Angst
Lav19
Joe Brady
VertLime
Eric Warren
RRR
gangstabirk
SexyMinx
DrBoom
stat1k
Skyles-Trickler
AmadMozart
Brian Carter
JSt0rm
BrokenWindow
Thomas Muenchow
KeyNote Music
ok computer
jenci
alice springs
TdB
Loma
warheads
Steve_RME
YoupiBoy
hubert
dave chaimson
Flemming
bassmancp
Blades
MOSS
Kirk Markley
Jofus
ophonic
RJS Digital
Clint Stuart
Griffin
protestpoet
dimefreak
slickshoe
Coyote Vein
NiteOwlz
Discipher
craig knoll / guns'n'guitars
Dave Coak
Michael Lawrence
papapill
DJPope
The Warehouse Studio
Tubefixer
Adrian
Kgretlein
jose
Nils Grafo
nemo7007
Guy Rigby
Gabriel Colmán Ibarrola
Danny Radikal
Jonhedin
Atheldred
jefpedal
Stuck at Work
chris brophy
tara
Robert Reid
Brian Canham
Deadeye
subup
sparx
riff123
eric davison
Lowe(UK)
Terri Lord
RJ Burridge
mgirard
Emiliano Garofoli
Mogwai
Matthew
Destron
FransJeger
laban
Mason Jar
goner
Matrixmillion
vleamon
vincent
flyingmonk
singit1
sentinel6
jzmasek
J.Locke
Kevin Worley
CyanJaguar
BLAY_ZONN
padangha
Roberto Arreola
TranceoniK
hzjoy
baikonur
nogutsnoglory studios
oshea
brian gunner
Dennis Hysom
billy baroo
lustrelizard
Paul Smyth
Morris LeGrande
T.L.Breneman
freq
JakeJazz
incursio
Wally Cleaver
Michael J. Prichard
Malpasoman
aaa
bhlewis
reawell
pclef
benjamoyne
Din Don
monty teebaum
donaldmolbert
hole
Age
Thomas W
distratman
WaveDigital
Mark Frey
Wayne Lichte
bombfactory
Chris R
Iain Waddell
Chucko
Brendan Neville
paulk
jharper
Paul Soulsby
Kutter
tonio
mrrossi
armand
sarahatmix
Dan-O
guitar ed
thermanson
siberiaguy
tauhied
Kari Lempiainen
appendix.ch
DJS
David Vaught
jimd
Submersible
drivven
brookskenna
ezrin
didgman12
joaquinito
Lenz take II
Mike C
D-money
Jay Meyer
bilbo
twinkie pearson
Joseph
John Veng
cpalisoc
drummer52
Duncanjp
Shelly
Downside Studio
Bardstown Audio
ajkarp
opticon
gervis
ehreverb
rexdean
IrshMike
cdean
Rohde Wakefield
c boosalis
Dennis A
Von
Corley Brigman
Stein B
Dorian
Alrod
cutter44
edmund
braski
heylow
signpainter
Dr. K
Alan Hyatt
John Jennings
DPac
Voodoo
kom
jscott
LJM
Doublehelix
Jason Molinari
ZZWave
Kyle Dunn
M.Goodman
roadcrunch
AxisII
nickl82
Soundsense
Cody
hrn
DeltaLab
bitterfly
sigge
Fiberia
drumsagogo
rokie_333
Mehdi Aminian
DForm
Cpt. Beefheart
DISTORTEDTRAXX
Kenny H
Scott Blair
Mangual jr
ebsbert
d...@danphillips.com
bartender
morias
Hernan Santiago
Audio Geek
Marshall Simmons
listen
mrgtr
fredd
justin pizzoferrato
fbKaiser
Beat Studio
Diswak
jo
whosmatt
SplottyKaeCo
DBIT
Crocodile
Hambone
kostis
Ryan Nielsen
Michel Fourkas
Kahuna
pure
datadan
janksalot
RuckusEnt
soundbaker
exodus
Gershwinplayer
Gary Alan
frankjcan
tubaz
EDGY
keithlemon
el_dogo
ali
MeltedMediaMusic
atr
Paul Raine
charbwoy
Sampo
Kaneepa
Brent Casey
Dusty Durst
jonathanmitchell
Michael O'Connell
giblet
Allen
Reltub Nella
br0d
nickolett18
Ron
trampoline
fibes
Ruby1
radovic
glitch
MattS
Pietari Koskinen
fiddletech
Nostrildamus
DSears
JIMON
shogun
Earl Bennett
kfm82
Les
Dave Bryce
John Whitcore
ga...@garymankin.com
rubatomusic
irish-devil
Hurst
el cochino
sabo
tljmusic
LESLIE KILEYSMITH
abc
brassandzin
Carlos Guardia
Shawn Pennington
fuzz
sixpence
Niki111
David Holloway
Ray Burnham
Kenny
Michael P
Dev
XaviD
roman mittermayr
BC
rhythm-ranch
felipe
Val
somy
Ludacrs
sHaG
JB-Bay
Ckevperry
Chuck Black
jason loughlin
nick_kraska
heckler
SOURCEFOR
dokk
glittle
Buckskin
drumznbass
Wade Carson
Austin
twenty9
stan_orand
mwalker
Svein
Art Vark
digimixer
Am0s
GentleG
sprouseod
michiel
Telkwa Rose
Giles
Ryan Hafer
triptophonic
Matt Hutchison
gurnblanston
Outre
kfylan
Joe Lambert
rusto
david julien
Romich
lisa hendrickson
Hendricks
Scriabin
ecfromtn
Joanne Stein
swzlstk
Bill Walch
gentloser
Britt Huxtable
Heiko
maboramen
Laci
haba
pagoden
Martin
Steve Morford
Odd One Out
James Warren
ADOLFO
equiano
GT3
larrycom
n0mind
rockinjc
nasacheeks
Armagorman
StudioKraft
RaGe
noizetoys
danestrange
d gauss
Muzik Workshop
MatthewHolm
Sunny
ncorea
p a u l
ewwgene
ekastince
pauld
BattlefieldLinux
markc
slinkp
bobby
gordo42
Peter Hanappe
Opal Ent
anncrman
charlieazz
jhill
N2N Productions
PJSwift
Seth T.
Steve Crittall
Bill's Guitar Shop and Music Gear
Hazy Hill
Duhduh
Slaviour
mrhappy
dmingo
GusTraX
Recording Tips
Dan Barnes
Enos
Naji Music
Bill Plummer
Gregg Seibert
DigitMus
AdrenalineBoy
Coles4038
bassmac
Keith Henry
Hev
Henchman
Deafen
Bill Handy
Shannon Ireland
robertoakes
shlaba
Chris Carey
ea
Les Ismore
soundsource
M2E
n2music40
Meglomania
deejayiz
stedel
maxim
Anthrax Man
wichmix41
MusicManX
Fajita
My Own Ride
RetroFit
buickwilson
microsoftsucks
Mike Busch
SILENT IMAGE PICTURE COMPANY
John Schneiderwind
Tom Durack
war...@macmidimusic.com
Sergent Pepper
artsound
popmusic
PhilC
regisfunk
freak
WASHINGTON
adamfrick
stevemusic
Jeff Findley
jal
glenn williams
Bill Thompson
Gabriel Veltri
Brian S
Espen Roenning
Kev
Larry Crane/Tape Op
Produceher
mixermark
Baixo
ARS1
Studio Sessions Australia
rob49
Tom Harney
croworgy
Felix Misch
crash
goffsparks
bap kennedy
elijahsongs
dinodinu
FrankO
Matt Sequence
djsanjeev
dudell
Sly
BalanceDA
kenn.michael
TerryMurphy
masmit
Dr. J
ed hamilton
Jesse
John Rolt
Dave Waddle
bootcampe
reasonable_guy
David Satz
Gaard
Amanda Golden
Eli Stovall
nozza1
FiL
Dag
john anthony
astra
wave
Pete
batman
dan wool
Trash Monkey
adam_w1
Mydas Trust
Groovetree Recording
pbcavalli
wolf sound
karim Sai
Gee
patjazz
Baloney Feet
weddew
max
funkster
potatomonkey47
Roxy-B
yuppie
florian
Craig Woolard
enne
Miha Uratnik
jack2cannon
Eric Dahlberg
Lee
ZSI
Bruce KEEN
Fidelis
yorik
Mr_Girbik
EdC
Curious G
Douglas Murray
spoutnikpoutine
ement
duskb
Rick Peeples
mm-pro
eduardo garza
blackwon88
pesky
SkipBeach
stealthj
Geoffrey
freeboid
Bruce Callaway
hectik
teebee
manfi
fundrums
newstylesound
Matt Leonard
redmt
Lagsbartt Mario
cguns
Occano
cmatthews
smellyfuzz
DownSouth
mosen
jevon
jeffsteinmetz
pidd
GG
ahead2
Richard
justus
Miles Corey
Martee
David McClain
iclubb
spheric
Lethargy01
Great Divide Studios
theom
decrink
finnian
Matt Allen
tombirk
60cyclehum
Chris Lambrechts
Rick Clingman
mudfoot
ready321
Peter Haller
traxster
jan.larsson
lopea
BCM
holyrock
tvent
JustinNorthStar
Alon
One Room Studio
thedoodz
TBP
roijin
J Fernandez
Flea man
Ron Florentine
carne_de_res
zenik
Anthony Pisapia
CarmenC
str...@reiinstitute.com
LittleJames
ChaplainPC
Brad Russell
Eli Thomas
James Cullen
TommyTBro
monitor
lunerii
chicagobob
Joshua Abril
shaunleveque
ganga
wrickscott
Goes to 11
daveharris
ASLlocationaudio
sup
Momi
mintycuts
Garth Collins
Trance
GH®
Si
bing81
danload
melaniekeller
4D
enosdes
Mr. reaper
Tim Gallagher
rjm
screenmusic
ralvarez
Razor
Knight Biggerstaff
ac
mhuang
volt
Trailerman
Huw Williams
jami ayinde
welshpete
Ru
flymax
aegis47
Dan Shafer
sheljay
silver
Naturalsounds
Pericles
Philthy
peteri
Godfrey Diamond
digicube
Creative Network/Nicoletti music co
beggehorn
Dancesolutions
JocelynBouchard
aztrolab recording inc.
sywaro
LFOTremolo
fanoftheliving
lracca
EARCandy Productions
Melvinray
advid
Tolkki
wheelema
Aardvark
cutyhoney
Harvey Summers
Paul Frindle
Geezy
ntoates
Buddy Miller
Craig Zarkos
MrEdgarPoe
sammy moon
wrekonize
mchasky
Dr. Dropout
groovesys
rocka21
pete45
rey ortega
atecaudio
kakato2000
Saiasan
Manfromspace
Cameron
Doug Ring
DC2Light
London By Night Productions
Dave Chang
redcoaudio
RickM
chealy
geeTravler
Ken Mort
Shimamoto Sound
reaction999
Biggr
Nuno Fernandes
protostars
Bryan Carlstrom
crazyannie
kntrlfx
Tim Clift
Tim A. Duncan
Golden Road Studios goldenroad.net
nkovachi
aztro1
alsihad
z-r-ström
Strangeboy
Jeff Hoffman
Nikee
Robin Hollings
cowmumble
Vintageman
Scot Kelly
Robert Ross
srssrs
Jeff W
Ferdinandus
glucas
donaldmassie
DJ Nerf Buick
Music_Pal
Quiffy
Jeremy Curtis
atmospheriques
yasu
Terry Domingue
Reckless Erik
Shenes
Jim Roberts
JohannesH
Russ_S
stratoboob
Chris Matty
lillo
nadielp
Steve Pole
area51recording
Alan Litten
joe lawrence
Greg Davis
Marc L. Swanson
Bod
Gosta
John Lee
victor
Simon Hall
tjburton
Rippie
crossroads
livesoundman
John(evolyze)
Demian DreamSinger
guillermo piccolini
jameshammett
dannigirl
weba garretson
Astrid
Ken Dabek
Brain21
Erik Stromstad
crazy_guitar
nippy
pin
aronaut
georg_ritter
zullf
marcus c
spud
Juergen2
Robert U
bob riley
Jason Keillor
Susan
Ian McMahon
Erika Allison
johnhutch
Zionx
Anna Dahlin
kaizersoouze
HeatherB
EasyStreet
LA2A
mbmjk
JayDee
Kerry Chin
Jeff Grinstead
Sam M
kef
Johnny
zulllu
zullllu
maxilious
beefcube
Colt
BManII
mkraut
Humbucker Jake
dubgiest
Comusic
TravisTackett
dalkeyman
DStern
Kabuki Vision
renee
dasein
shoeshine
Michael A.M
Stevo
sonicdesignsjas
Hanoi
rubsanda
youngdahl
nitroick
tiggyrin
losmustang
franky03
nitronick
PC Trauma
KenMo
JPaudio
Bluemoon
christopher fudurich
joemeek
Paul Stak
marek
dinesh
Transputer
StinkyPinky
abcdef
Sam
Ant
shapemod
dave-G
james keene
Martial
neustartmusic
FooBar
Brian Allen
Jeffro
SeventhHeaven
gosha
Lar
Darin M. Rogers
Neil Amison
farmerfrick
Bob Cain
Jerrell Brown
aztlan81
Michael Baumer
stikpuf
bigjamesmonroe
vogel
1st UV
stars
blueroom
FX
CacoTaminiBrazil
willy77fr
alesheep
audiohound
whitewaterproductions
fla242dave
revery
Kozmo
blindfold
gaen
G Freeman
mfassett
joelstoner
chim
bluey
The Shape
Dr. Bauer
_Evan_
Triples
catmixer
Heaney
MontR
tony bohnenkamp
Knute
liamd
insertspacehere
Zenda
guapo
Jazzman
Vesa Anttila
dabster
Robert Smedberg
ubermusic
Brent Hoover
Alistair Chisholm
Paul Ryder
EZB
boombeat
Simon Burges
J Dub Yah
jz
loki
Michael Johnson
dthomca
MrBones
cu_all
Anssi
Sussmix
John McJunkin
shagnwagnpro
bluebird
bvaughn
billdelrieu
jazzycat5150
codman
TG
sh
smallroom9
Patrick Bruss
h1000
Chris Cox
ynghermes
Phill
audioted
electrichouse
bobsim
ck1000
gaz
Magee
DocDelMar
reagan444
Rubo
Depster
Baldusarius
dspmusic
adrianh
birdog
badfish540
ignacio
jlswift
earthtone
cowtown
Marc van Nieuwpoort
Bob Mould
Dave Wilson
soundtrack2life
Martin Guitar
tonkutscher
Norm
trav
Wes Hall
Guillermo DeLeon
umlike
EEEdiot
ROLAND1880
paul thomas
hlblyhipy
Wayne Lavallee
John Thomas Milhorat
enriquesilveti
Brian Nesbitt
faq
Pietu
lollo
jazs
antmanbee
DanaJ33
Paul Shikata
Tracey Schroeder
M.A.Johnson
appsman
zeljko
sonochrom
Saffron
muskrat
redfro
ad-rms
chuck welti
Stephen Budd Management
allan
idolsound
cts
dj_2_left_FT
DigiDawg
Joe F.
catfish11
Tmagik
TTBoy5000
Eric L
coliswa
Mark Struberg
mozart
Mark Thompson
ferry
longsoughtfor
Paco
Pongskull
Alienrecording
Steve Silverstein
barefoot
Don Nafe
Voicer
dachay2tnr
flatustube
jdavis
Scok
beno
DoubleD
blake
tonevibe
Vattoland
Robin Hughes
pAp
T4...@aol.com
fro
Darren
Daz Hydra
ozinga
hierofaent
dynmuse
luke d.
gucci_deathpilot
Baus
tarafran
Sterling Enterprise
Fungus
Georgeh
Audio Neophyte
mtubbs
Gary Cook
faabud
ericb
squonk
Jeff
bws
Protooler
PwAg
Denis
Katya Stubing
Mike.Duguid
NoSSLYET
MMayer
zargoff950
polytrash
JLM Audio
sixteenbars
mark_II
herbert
Fletch
icedout2g420
cris
Tad Bush
zcenters
alby
Nathan Hamaluik
JasonWorrel
atomusic
Wintermoon
John Larson
Taja13
jp
Shorty
Masternfool
Kamurah
Ida
Brad Summerfield
mandmatt
C9productions
Newby
christopher k
Jeremy du Bois
kacot
Micheal
gary quinn
baby boy
Roger Benham
nachtigal
Travis S
magnus
MSV
wdprocks
Tacket Brown
shox
ribbels
MikeG
Brandon Potter
Roly-M
tweak
STANLEY GORDON
DroolingLooney
hrvoogt
Alv
choctaw
Bolocho
steals
warnerwave
mixKID
Fer Isella
Steven McGrath
Dusty Winsett
macmandude
iwanow2000
zee1usa
Bill Conn
Jonathan Amith
Voo_Doo
Jerrod
neilperry
sryan
Andy Stachura
CThorns
c zarkos
varispeed studios
b0ernie
kg audio design
sah5150
groves48
hex
gry
pclynn
Akademix
jester
Wayne Anderson
Iconoclast_a
Papa Kofi
dallasaudiopost
Luftwaffel
Patrick Meagher
Hurb
astroed
Groeg
Doc Adams
khowren
Tara J
matt curry
ms007
Chris Brown
Hugo
Andrei
mp52
ChrisWarner
toeme
wiggy neve freak
Doc West
Falloutboy20
John LeBlanc
reader
dburger
rob mccarthy
polyphon
rmccarthy
Jaymz
clarpark
stevethompson
drycreekmusic
themystic
Brian Ruff
vipor
BOBMIX
freaky
Black Belt Jones
o----o
Barbacoa
alDigi
Hunkpapa
Frank Louden
Seriousfun Productions
cidhall
11deeewight
drewboy
srpm
Stan
Teme
Kenely
dwaring
Bluzbraker
sampaio
C3PinkyO
jacob straw
bilbo bagginz
Moe
Raulro
Luciano Pesci
vanbas
eggmann
jessepursley
HSH
Nemesis
Regin
Hippo
tom-cat
tudtu
Ted Nightshade
drawbar
leatherdawg.ca
ash
ianhattwick
spock
that DAM moneyguy
Barak Shpiez
WinterRae
aSimpleMusician
Blandston
Newman50
Danny Stinnett
Jeff Bates
D-Edge
Rob Wave
tomster
Tim Glasgow
flurd
trevord
Drew Alan Hoelscher
inhouse
nononsensetype
Glare
lordtom
digiaudioman
biggjohn
hutch
Lee Bruner
Sco
James Groove
delta_9_tetra
stenjens
mchevis
MkH
Meshuggah
David Marquette
BiPhase
Davedog
Doug Sprei
GruvWiz
Colin Timms
Gaston Goncalves
urbanlounge
global
vladi
Koed
StanS
Frox
dboyd
lozone
beatpete
WHardy7
red man
BadHabits
Liam
David Rochester
TonyW
r.domain
digitaldiesel
Mbira
Faux Pas
Alan Hunter
Srikanth
Knottylox
mike snapp
Flood
kim78
Yan
jaksteruk
Thomas W. Bethel
grampoel
KatACH
sinigual
rick s
trancefactor
S Jung
bastian
Wayne Smith
Andrew Carey
Klarq
Robomatique
kir2k2
brturner
Suz
Hemlock
Alain Toussaint
Tero
mabands
dominic greene
TMANGUITAR
chad irschick
Pete Marshall
coachal
Herman P Willis
bstaley
Brandy
studlybw
Vurt
shakobe
On-Track Recording
drosei
rancatoj
AudioPhreak
Justin Paciocco
Hanz Marathon
hozr12
Lujendo
Folkcafe.com
Michael McCook
ColdAsh
jmd
Alexcooper
Jaysker
mikec717
Paul Dower
matt250321
tester
Doobius Ethiks
Ken P
jackadoodle
Peake
ericapogee
dez81
billlee
RobertPaulson
wallywerks
Kenb
Zak R
ezra
KenSluiter
Brandon Miller
Swingline
nick
markhobson
twiin
SISTASASS
ZenLizard
Bryce
toolz
Ugum
mvg
gavinchan
sleddie61
mangoT999
chessparov
Haq
asdf
Steve Dimond
SeventhCircle
nodoze123
react
tjeerd
Y.P.
Doug West
Adam Chappell
Robert Kelly
Angus Podgorny
HWY 316
JoeQ
MisterKite
lorand
RockinReid
djp
LRS
MOMO
Jeff Goodman2
Masteringsouth
mindseye
Bob Kelly
stayne mclane
milkmandan
Lotus
abxer
blove
Nipsy
Hilltop Studios
flander
freundlich
Dead Horse
vonjam
Ramy Radmanesh DDS
malibu
Joe Courtney
Daire
Niklas
BMT studio
EDOUBLE4
Meta4kly
mpa
jeffh1357
btobey1
midilance
Sam Brown
Crystal
Carlos Galvis
bradz10101010
robertmitchum
happyfunball
Janeco DigiRec
Cazy
Gaffer
Dave Scott
Chester1
DPAKid
XELFISH
bjorkfan81
seven
NZA
79lp
Dred
ASH-Macedo
damonalbarn
glohr
tomcaff
lauri
MagicChord
John Prewitt
mafioso
Mopzilla
rentadrummer
ds
underbyte
bernard
analogue
iNVo
Drumz
ralph4
Captain Crunch
David Biasotti
Rythym Stick
RythymStick
Lars Savage
eldar
hoops
disneydrum
FRANCIS GARCIA
edoe
Randy Crafton
Shaw
tdmman
clairh
Kai
atticus
brylord
mluckett
Bodoc
CrazyBeast
paul kelly
Dennis B
Matt Putnam
digitalnoize
g-on
jimjones
chongdao
Marc Rosenberg
Holden
KennethL
llasher
pandamonkey
gar...@uttermost.net
pwrpellet4
Roya
poorplayer
matthew_harris
switchyard
blackson
meckanik
tundrkys
Ethan
Howlin
tsgonzal
mellowj
clazymike
Hogleg
Presbixby
downsouth300
Double A
Jose Luis Diaz
Chuck Jopski / Summerhouse Sound
William Moses
immadmax
Louie
Janette Slack
Clair Marlo
Brummie Si
5down1up
Mason Lane
poimboeuf
kirkhere
C-Note Studio
Jimmyjohnson
jordokid
frank
Chuck III
ziter
JC
Nathan Houghton
arete
Luna
smellyboy
tomv
BlindJack
King Mob
thozi
Lee Walton
Bobert
toman
gregkat
SUPEROLAND
e.maynard
sntrix
Cliff Cunningham
Rail Jon Rogut
matt413
Dave Chilson
Fitz Linkhorn
MrKnobs
sewell1111
DaveO
pdaniels
MCMotherboard
MCMB
kum dae hyun
lagasus
BevvyB
SKANCKE
Bart Fasbender
Steve Wyatt
BillWarner
studioonair
martin astle
Bill West
David L. Rick
daw_newbie
mpcqueen
vasyachkin
justin tresidder
fuzzylove.de
Grahame
woodgrain2001
Aaron Whitby
nicolasixxx
Robert B
Kenny J.
loner
softhal
Ordmen
Milkman
Maximum
Dave Patterson
Rob B
ereiamjh
tdrs
Rick Sutton
samuelhenriques
cornvalley
jayplane
ccbass
ppc
Kevin Mushel
thirsty
Waltern
lukee
dontae
macanoidâ„¢
zx
staceybrouse
Geoff Collier
rheudabaga
gareth
David Blanton
nutshell
Crabkiller
Jesse Free
bothman
kaare
overdog
R-activity
seeker_ktf
natocommand
Brian Peet
Gene
pitone
soenke
berdahl
macros4
Noel Hartough
Monte
Steve E
Micah
SoL777
TELEFUNKEN
ctZEN
kolobok
beatboy
Heather Nolan
speedracer
LLamaman
Davidmac
patdotcom
robindore
mac
Robin Andersson
Tig
guitar-mj
Wes Lachot
dirtydog
jakula
geeheeb
Bongo Boy
strings
Dar...@dixondigital.com
1122
mokiskali
jtrox
jonorigin
infamis
Avalon
rollemfilm
gregkaufman
JerryYoder
pre
tools
Justyn
ediableria
JonesH
lizard5
yelhahc
JerB
Swire HO
Knobturner
agelo
Johannes Pöhlmann
John McDaniel
detune
baerstev
phreshStudios
penman
early
irecord
lucci
stef hambrook
Stuff Mostly
dale
drumminlogan
pharmer
arcticelf
delmastro
stratless
Digital_Vox
tubes2bits
Montee
Doug Norton
Gary Contreras
Cole
nosmoke_w_fire
Vastapol
leazerdking
lander
Contrabajista
Paxosmotic
pqpqpqp
boas
woofhead
matt harkin
agradecido69
Mercuri
rcleaver
dpontecorvo
rphelps
Mark_Knecht
samps
bitter fingers
Evan Osherow
punk
STL
reasonable
just4kix
deacon1blues
ennix
rhodes
PJAY
Tripper
Gabriel Caraballo
Davy G.
Adel
tops
samwheelie
Tommy P.
direco
interactive
Fokusin
jasonolson
hoot
Tom Thorpe
Peter Noble
Andrew
praTik
mandla
andy oakley
motifator
tumadre
gbashley
ian_umali
buttercup
UGRR
stratofarter
cjestudios
Faran
akindo
Cedric Black
Raticus
LEW
Chris Putnam
Skatuzney
sonic dogg
cdeck
trip
ful_sik_trippa
The Hootch
barry
Lunch box
Guitardrug666
PeterBerry
phalynx
doodle
lennon
Arttu Harjula
gigadeep
kitson
Snitz
roo/23Hz
Tuckton
Mikael H
pepe
alterman
pwflash
Mike B
hikarateboy
Geoff Waddington
DaverDown
eddie ciletti
rsmith10801
jon clayton
Pat C
Carl Grube
Michael Dewberry
Robbin
martin ekman
drogan88
BigLABear
mackeymedia
meriphew
Kevin Kolstad
MikeC
thc109
Andrew VanZandt
Thomas L
jbv2002
ddd
Nomed
J Kylez
tbh1400
Gbaker
mIchAEl pEdErsEn
dabu2012
cripple
munskie
Media_Meister
fredley
Samson Dixon
chmed
PLF
whyang90
denverexec2001
Jay Levitt
billythekid
Bluespro
SO
DC Prods
polly
djrocks
Sun Hill Recording
the Griffin
Thehalcyon
amias
vince db
nikki-fla
kml
Martin Turner
Allen Hallada
Joe Milner
fanl
Waterdrop
CInemafixer
Rene Hart
jace_one
bobrow2
ivangough
SP
blacksabbathwater
tallhat
Ed Kinsella
thebean
Dallemar
KlafStudios
schizo
Brent Sigmeth
pappi
mjlawler
newavenue
cforce
Old Dog
Whitewood
rcreek
Mano
basylon
trew
Joel Finger
skid00
Goodsong
jamhap
tmena
revolver
Future Daydream
Whitenoise
Justin M Stretch
Hud Hudson
Mike Glenn
Chuck Bramlet
Craig Wolynez
damster
gillbear
gumpoo
invect
Wendy Lynn Anderson
Angus Kerr
bbadking
ampage
jwh1192
Ed Roth
Akika
Ulaga
cgund
carmelle joy
Login_name
sargo
cold_and_ugly
m_gray
TSCG
decoy7
drummer_in2001
jpmoregone
BEATSBYKP
kaela
KARL
Nest18
greg@audiogirl
Asher
Lance
Jean-Paul
Jeff Johnson
Bravin Neff
Gemini
MTZindler
bbp
HEAVY
Skilman
BB
mitch
Mojohedeen
J Marut
Terry Kelly
Sonar227
David Jorge
jpmanis
Vertige
Haukur
travel'insound
fabrice
Digital Audio Studio
mrtomcat
omeniv
Glenn Booth
Jim Gilmour
alunar
Caveman
Don Grossinger
sillo
Hasse
EdRak
Al Wells
Ted Price
jpetosa
BlaineisBest
wes paich
Jorge
James Wilsey
sbecevez
casper
fm
Mills Logan
Kurtstudio
Juan Carlos Prieto
Belgarath
rivo
VII Styles
rectfried
future/now.
wdw
dek
Dave Clews
geeseaplenty
Dmitry
JMS41
drb
spaceecho123
Beorn
homerg
gabadilla
Karlheinz
super spy
bobediako
fundulac
Lee Knight
chuckyt
kylethompson
swifty
tele
benderbro
silverdragonpro
knightfly
Reggie
gio.g
zelmobeaty
vicchicago2000
Don Mawbey
Don Mawbey
kliebelt
mj cooper
Patrick Kerrin
Joe W.
KyleRMoore
ptah
jojostynes
IanStynes
kartha
Rob Chittum
mjsinay
Lynn Fuston
112211
bogan
P G Schubert
Gideon
lairdbaird
mj
enjay
Don McKinzie
WinstonS
K.C.
oredson
spinnyt
Breck
TooLoud
bloodsell
SteveK
aria
Jumpthis
Pursley
cowudders
zboy2854
spacegoat
RichardS
Danny K.
rolley
Ryan Kirkendall
john...@optonline.net
mbowen
jonbirion
at4...@aol.com
bestbefore99
fakeroelof
zepedro
Fab
jwatkins
Pro Sho Studios
mattm
Jam Central
Eli G
Sharky Towers
Wes Morden
Ozboy
slotools
NESUS
Crispy
bobbyterry
Ja
cdbstudios
Brad Cobb
regurgitator
BboY
McMasters
Roy Finch
maxc
gamo
vagelis
cebolao
songbuilder
bd
goataxe
Joshua Thomas
patman
IMG Records
TonyL
ThAntidote
George Denes
mapex78
mjmclane
cdgoethe
speedyk5
Chris Winter
BOOBBOO
RMD
Jonathan Spencer
lensherman
JStorm
nocixel
JimmyZ
theopto
Joe Ziegler
DasBeaver
varsity dave
shaka
EmVee
EmVee1972
mark-hamburg
aswhitehead
joseph el masry
Gary H
Nathan James
Dan Cheung
Licious
bhenderson
sean
yshlim
naked
decon
jamesthomson
coley
J.Scott
LAU
vintage
Mico
orellabacfree
DS Sultan
Ren
John-Wesley.com
Rael
RichN
curt hovland
Patrick P
Barnier
songs999
Winky
jakemyth
robocop
lou3
derek christopher
francesco
audioengineer
gidfiddler
Duane
joesiemek
Dutchmuzik
Steve Malott
JBlade
picturemaker
Jimmy Suddarth
TranceB
Tetley
Joel Jimenez
hd
Mucio
oddio
bigredbutton
rvorne
jimmyvalencia
ilam
Roger
mosez
simon
Al Cousins
Dono
errol lem
Fred Story
lamarr
Nacho
keyser soze
ppt7575
J Franze
The_Bass
loserfriendly
FrankM
gerax
tmat1075
blairl
2012 Unlimited
Zeppl
Lando B
mwollin
Chap
bob maillet
musicsmith
Spydrmon
rsr
momomo
jimispinoza
Leeko
jsquare
chrisjw78
Kingolaf
go i huvet
Nic Johnston
da_BaSsTaRd
Gary Zeichner
deano
Ben Denney
Vorotnikov Pavel
kiwirock
kpieklo
coldthrn
grobles
Gary Nixon
lordjupiter
Jason Ritchie
QXR987
Boymerang87
Paul Dinletir
magelic
Andrew Ryckaert
digimix
gbours
Chris Townsend
resting27
Fernando Del Mundo
Big Ox
mtayler
StryfeBeatz
Penglo
pmueller
genuber
Bearclaw
Magnetic
Alexycon
umbriaco
Joris Vincken
geoffmann
servo
stairwaystudios
Paul Laurence
crhblack
mikamie
freddy rodriguez
luvtorekord
farfizaburger
kdahill
bug009
cstanfield
Dave Reynolds
henryrobinett
Christian Ruud
gertjac
Rich Johnstone
Lyle Kristeen
dave winters
randyrandel
Paul Nordin
hcaonodls
joelkanning
ian kennedy
westwardsoul
balera69
merlyn_magician
dbluefield
drumatt
morykon
slap
hubert66
Richard Elen
layne
Sir Bob
tccowles1
blue
Bubba
jaksno2
bkirby
Tim Hartnell
chisholm2k
shelm
joshe3
Damian Colaprette
Chris S.
gato75
Eric Cowden
Ryan Henry
Watergate Studios
PerAudio
George P
stone
Bub
jasonlivermore
Toby C
cool beans
Tobsn
forrest pierson
MMG
Max
Tacket
stonezeppelin
Polyblend
hooterjay
snicky
drewnaciouschild
Charlie
bb3
rathpy
RobertPhilbeck
boboji
Joe Shepard
Bruce Wayne
pbro
Lemmy
mark m holland
pedro alves
pedro
hadlevad
admuser
anton
Enda Reilly
Terry H
DirtyGuitar
robw
bergsson
ELIO
redman
John Jay Marytn
sickdrummer
blackwax2000
ey up
Mikel
Christopher Brown
C-1st.com
Blaine1
Arranger
Todd Pope
btmusicman
tdawgodopolus
David Yammouni
reverse
Sky Blue Lou
popo
Smelli411
Drooling Looney
seedlynn
nadsozinc
clevelandbeach
Jean Michael Lind
clreco
Stuart
Shrike
kRoSs-WiReD
Randy G
Vijay Jai
THP
agnor
J Ditty
Asphalt Records
jrecinos
Bifop
elltabes
harrytass
tief
mryeffe
tobysteele
Conway
Beginner
Kirk Candlish
Yvostar
Johnny Glow
jack da ladd
fetaost
JOAT
galiacho
thegreatpissant
oneblood
tubarec
chico
audiohead
Jason Orris
jgourd
Teddo
rusty smith
Baba Omar Jun
anastasio420
amance
michaelrozon
AnderSound
SinBad
ineight
tonyb
Tunk
Brad Uebinger
kansasblues
c. jude
Ozzel
deathcab
Pete Ruthenburg
alex2002
swilliams
Eric Marsh
Drewphus
Ronald Lo
micahdj
tbone
Johi
mpstone
bstone
tino
vwells
jdeni
amanda
BillyD
alohaboys
Tony Espinoza
headz2
Joel
takeshiro
fatmix
Toivo Maki
James J. Walker
greendestiny
sigb
digitalaudioguy
Keith Kelly
BarefootStudios
bjola
Ralph
Stephen Blakeney
michaeldecerbo
ron caser
MPartis
La Ballena Productions
sola fide
bobkrusen
Eric Dunn
palmyrastudios.com
coachouse music
Tomland
gordon hulbert
Bogart
Soundsurfr
Robert Wynn
glee
leeg
Michael Derringer
Frank Silano
Andre Sommer
Bill Lorentzen
John Reynolds
Mark Bishop
Danny McKinney
Kip Gynn Sound
ccastle
kentv
Raz
Bongo Bob
bubul
Jonathan Appell
Howe Productions
bubbajazz
RossB
CircuitRider
bjorn for a reason
R.J.
puzzle tree pete
Buckingham Feldspar
donknotts
B_2_da_UNZENBURNER
john stuart
dobron
cholliet
Skylarker
ebb
AzurA
audiowise
Flow
hd99fatboy
David M
djsaeone
Ed Fliege
freyr
Bighand
clockwise
Wormhelmet
t788
price wayne
ddennis
Tommy D
dalon
Bone
alfed
Steve Katz
dua
lbradfute
John A. Fischer
guinnesskin
Taavi
bk
wishek
gadgetbox
ioelaluna
rll
rhyze
mhiratzka
Kit Woolven
thefys
Tom M.
Tim Valus
eric@earthworksaudio
luewild
David Glasser
thestrongestmanalive
ubahit1
fitch
Tony Wachter
syd_x_barrett
Tightbeats
Tim Walters
jimm94
Taylor Herbert
raffello
Jmog
Anto
Pimpiccus
Bob Shamansky
mattoxxx
lexvortex
skwasha
ChrisS
TheRealWaldo
RSM
Kevin Kennedy
jbsotelo99
stelder
Stefan227
Simon Hanhart
DizzyFingers
guitarmn
Chris Thoman
verticalplunge
trevkeys
Buckwheat
ctmix
CharlesT
johnnytucats
Fenster
Steve Puts
Paul Moser III
slyone
Pinball Wizard
Wilmar
millsound
Pete Stewart
Chris Shaeffer
Tom Hicks
Christopher Fallen
RangerJay
spectoar
preacher
barthalamu
hagstrom
tasty butt vomit
MaNuLo
Joe Corso
paul potts
imajon
Princess Diana-Elvis II
JES
Ray Kusnier
biltmore
KB
John Vestman
Apa
clausiii
Ken Bogdanowicz
jvalda
mike.x
Mark P
mig27
Bob Schachner
Foxline_Productions
bassman17
The Fish
Feeble Minds
willpete
kevinmac
RRudd
will
VagrantSt
Ghostmachine
belee
marre
Posion
D...@BeefyTreats.com
angrynote
Steiner
sascha from digitalfishphones
MikeZ
rebop
Dixon
kboj
wilkee
Dave J.
Phil
McClure
rubbermonster
julian
Tim Hamm
Hamm
krisgorski
Brett Slade
John Wade
mediadawg
gearbox
Jonathan Trotter
phred
Shafir
hiroki
thermal
bear
Our Religion
reverberock
Inflatable Pig
pwatsky
jak
jedhall
noknaj
Steve Sykes
Bret
catattack
pearlman
Stone B
musicman4259
psteele
Daryl Bornstein
BDTerry
justjoe
dugtzu
Lionel Mandrake
Ball D
BobSongs
Pindy
Lars Egil
SoundLoop
Gr0und_Zer0
Mahi
geoff6
sprawling
wilybo
semprini3
ghati
KOzy
dse
Ijahru
cwalsh
numbgums
Roland Ford
marc desisto
MartinC
moosemaster
Guardian
bondsong
egreg
Kai Wen
tp1953
Skipper Wise
Lenmonster
James7
James77
Jesper Risager
Matsky
Rune
John Cuniberti
eljodon
McGriffy
sweibel
adz
Jim Williams
S foley
TM
sun
MikeChan_
cowtrax
R Thomas
pianobo98
Mat
Steve K
Alan
Smart bits
Max Crawford
ie007
maxgt
Jason Robert Lyle
djcook
jdavis45
trak master
Gust
Bigmark
battleminnow
Chris Colquitt
geminirand
flashbak
mjames08
a guy named jeff
Sabe
derek bredeson
Ulf Kruckenberg
oneblood1
tcastudios
Erik Nowakowski
Martin Sponticcia
H. Ford
Terry Hardin
dogfood
Carly Perales
Goavibe
ChartHitter Music
JK47
soldierscott
Meg Lee Chin
rob61
worker19283746
BarryB
jud
Scott Beaty
rickwise
Johnsou
oldseed
Leonard Ng
smksmthng
cavein1963
jzero
cherryrecording
accameron
Pie Guy
i7dude
Neelam
Sean Kaplan
anders
rtreat
logicdp
Finalcut
M@ Kishbaugh
tompoe
funkydiplomat
vital
David Maynard
funkbass
Doug Paterson
www.cubalasvegas.com
MrL
ARIEL STUDIOS
Toadfish
S8N
dbarclay
gy1
Jo Santy
ArtTiz
strata
skmehta3k
Alex Marlowe
Macle
fred
rmmuzzi
gwiles
Troy2000
KieronC
bg
Adam Tedesco
Brian Dotson
Oscar Söderberg
Charlomagne
Bigbob56
grasping
zoj99
bobtabla
fin
Greg B
jimmypoo
D_Nyce
Christopher Blood
dmr444
tirt1
Groove Merchants Ltd.
bass
Mattias Rehnberg
Brent Hahn
Livingston
MistaG
jameswb
thesixthchamber
Mark Keefer
cnorrell
hgalay
fw3857
roberto_cash
Bill E
stancat
bluesatel
ashaw
Beathoven
chawya
Numinous
y2kpm
BPulley
gesha
marcuspo
dsoul3
alicethemaid
walterp
Jeff Cowan
Gabriel_P
B. Randall Carter
dnice
L19izard
PKniess
davehill
lucid2
patsweeney
fastcanoe
philboyd studge
papajack
Patrick (B)
rock nads
NoPayne
Eric Butkus
lungboy2002
electrocowboy
inimitable
Jake_Cullum
KMF
Ed Dobbs
ROY_WMS
ozraves
Blacktop
atomictoyz
TugBoatCaptain
Robert Rah
eeldip
mbradley
newtonpage
CassidyGT
bartlet
Blackfish
JeffE
Mark H.
ihs
Strider
Moon Unit Sound
SoundTerrorist
jakeee
nun67
Dave H.
rswaim
steph
scodu
yaono
crinz83
ShellTones
Soundeq
01cl
jerrybarnesbass
B Stone
Ben Moore
kk
BasPer
LarsfromMars
ladyboygrimsby
goon88
ziegenh5
valvebrother
usastra
mike napolitano
Steven Warner
marknijssen
nijssen_mark
spiral
B Chun
Loesje2000
Stevie
hokypokynose
Shroud of Steel
jedmunds
phat-ass
imacgreg
Little Jake
Sound Diagnosis
jmcbain
dayvel
Geoff Ginter
IRA
BUBBA52
mercury
votemiles
omeiko
mcr
Cougar
reflexion arts
DjReality
fireworx
Bernard Engel
Phil2000
KDOG
Gav
rawterra
student
SittinIdol
Bonnie
Darla B.
BarStarrDar
Ciskokid
ryan frinke
Scott Daniel
Lagerström
Randy Yell
artmaker
alin
fwrend
Solaris
Jellybelly
affect
SilverCo
Raidn
plasticbag
Roja C
SQuare
Dougal
Kurz
syntheticrhyme
pdubs410
RPS
RevF
antonemil
nathan
davoli
peligrosa
Tim Farrant
overmodulated
UnderdogStudio
reolizo
mysterytrain
Laica
helium
ddann80
taoyoyo
nanakj
dan b
Dunder XIII
chrisgraff
Andrej770
olddakota
JET
J. Scott Bell
PAOLO
Curt Emery
omni
jbkerkhoff
Rossi
crawdad
E Dyba
Eric .D
Jo
eman
Paul Klissner
deekin
jamieboss1
Dave G.
JOSH N
Chadwick
awedmusic
TC
mirko
Amarec
silkroad
Bigbob99
Andrew Tulloch
Billy
kopper
sarahmuso
Everett Marshall
doowopvoice
babses
Randall Floyd
jason taylor
Rabid
GAILLARD Sebastien
Adam M. Wright
Soundscaper
m. u. S. I. c.
christopher henry
studio creason
tonisoddu
Star On The Eye Productions
Stygian Nocturne
Jerry Champagne
SEG Inc.
amy cray
blindfaith
adzarkos
wyn
Stretch
rimi
SunnyMarcus
klebig
Duncan Knighton
Studio 45
rodreb
jkrans
Jeff
stp@C...
CustomProd
YoAono
Boiko
blujz6
Michael Jones
danides
anzel2002
ed__wards
ratboy84
Jazzy Kay
Billyrock
curt kroeger
Wil Davis
ZappaFan
essexdog
philippe Arras
Henrik
b hall
Barry Hufker
MaurizioSoranzo
Robert Spencer
tonehouse
thukkel
akoustik
ludovicopenprod
YC
rustyfingers
magpie99
backline
dougroane
eurosyne
wheresholden
trses335
Lars Löhn
John Tanner
tronax
danbarclay
Jack Skalon
EQ_Editor
maurits
Carlos Muñoz
JM350
drummernut217
jdrx
Inaam
cramseur
Dean Lewis
volpe_fullsail
Mike G
SqueezeboxMcCoy
Noella
costello
StooB
kc_12fret
elvandalo
Cardini4
Blackhawk
J Wah
rbaum
Szymczak

dwoz

Apr 10, 2002, 7:48:24 AM4/10/02
Anonymous Coredump wrote:

> That is

> People or the self proclaimed moderators who censor posts can be best
> described as NET NIGGERS!

> And their are plently of them on these so called forum lists.

Actually, I couldn't imagine a more ridiculous non-sequiter. And it
isn't even clever. If the purpose of moderators is to filter out drivel
like this, then you seem to be the poster child for moderation.

idiot.

--

dwoz

David Wozmak

Roger W. Norman

Apr 10, 2002, 4:15:44 AM4/10/02
A little more thought to your descriptives would be appreciated here. I do
not appreciate your lack of descretion.

Additionally, as you included the rules from a personally financed webboard,
I think any comments you have would be out of place simply because it's not
your money and time going into building the board.

I believe you owe people here, and on RO an apology.

--
Roger W. Norman
www.SirMusicStudio.com

"Anonymous Coredump" <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote in message
> ::Hello and welcome to RO!
> ::Rules... who needs 'em, eh? Unfortunately, some people tend to use the
> ::lack of rules as an excuse to treat others badly. In the past, we have
> ::seen people spam, troll, create flame wars, attempt to embarrass and
> ::disclose private information about other members, and generally create
> ::the atmosphere of a poorly-written soap opera - some doing so in the
name
> ::of free speech! This was not our intention when we created RO.
> ::We have devised some simple guidelines to help make your stay here as
> ::enjoyable as possible. (Special thanks to our friends at Atlas F1 for
> ::helping us develop them!) We hope you will find these terms reasonable,
> ::and keep them in mind whenever you post. If you have any suggestions for
> ::further improvement of these guidelines, please email RO admin.
>
> ::Please read and understand the following before posting on any of RO's
forums:

> People or the self proclaimed moderators who censor posts can be best

j. taylor

Apr 10, 2002, 9:14:09 AM4/10/02

Anonymous Coredump wrote:

> That is
>

> People or the self proclaimed moderators who censor posts can be best

> described as NET NIGGERS!

> And their are plently of them on these so called forum lists.

Well, you can describe them that way if you like, but I'd like to
describe
you as an anonymous, testicularly challenged twerp.
Don't get your tiny little balls in a bunch over it, though.

Will Hunt

Mike Tulley

Apr 10, 2002, 11:25:49 AM4/10/02
I have sent the following email to Chris at recording.org, after
removing myself from their mailing list:

>Chris,
>I hear that you banned Jay Kahrs. I have removed myself from your mailing list.
>I will be staying with rec.audio.pro. In spite of the trolls, I prefer an open forum.
>Mike Tulley

Dave Martin

Apr 10, 2002, 11:23:48 AM4/10/02
I'd forgotten that I was even a member over there, until someone posted a
list of the members (and why did he do that?

--
Dave Martin
DMA, Inc.

"Jay Kahrs" <brown...@aol.com> wrote
(About his problems with recording.org)

Fibes

Apr 10, 2002, 12:12:16 PM4/10/02
I stopped going there long ago with an occasional lapse to see what
Jules is up to... I'm in the mood to get kicked out of someplace but
I'd prefer it be a strip joint.

Jay, I'm happy for you, it's only gonna get mo an mo stupid in them
thar parts.

Fibes

"You can like it, or not like it."

Dave Martin

Apr 10, 2002, 1:07:10 PM4/10/02

"Fibes" <gam...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
: I stopped going there long ago with an occasional lapse to see what

: Jules is up to... I'm in the mood to get kicked out of someplace but
: I'd prefer it be a strip joint.
:
The only time I ever got kicked out of a strip joint was for laughing at one
of the strippers. They didn't like that. But there was simply too much of a
bovine appearance about her - - the eyes were too far apart, the udders were
handing low, and it looked like there was enough room for the second
stomach...

YBStudios

Apr 10, 2002, 1:30:56 PM4/10/02
>The only time I ever got kicked out of a strip joint was for laughing at one
>of the strippers. They didn't like that. But there was simply too much of a
>bovine appearance about her - - the eyes were too far apart, the udders were
>handing low, and it looked like there was enough room for the second
>stomach...

>Dave Martin

Seems I remember one of the strippers in printers alley had her jugs handled a
little too much.

One of them was looking at the moon and the other was tracking rabbits. Always
wondered how she was ever gonna get the "spinning tassles" thingy working.

By the way, how did the remote with the AT's work out?

Wayne

Rick Krizman

Apr 10, 2002, 1:53:14 PM4/10/02
Jay, congratulations on your expulsion.

Between the clumsy interface, the spam, and the condescending attempts to raid
this newsgroup I wrote off recording.org a long time ago. Of course, they're
still sending me e-mails, most recently regarding their ridiculous suggestion to
actually charge money. Well I can get all the misinformation I need right here
for free. And if that doesn't satisfy me, then I might take that $24 and go buy
somebody a beer in person and have a real conversation.

Sorry Jules, I had forgotten you have a forum over there. Come back, come back .
. . . (psst, I finally discovered the true cause of Protools' audio deficiencies,
. . . . but I can only tell you here)

Rick Krizman
KrizManic Music

LS1productions

Apr 10, 2002, 2:25:22 PM4/10/02
<< This is a notice in case anyone wants to know why they won't see me over
there
anymore. A few other people got the axe too. >>

Cool!! I just got banned from the motu-mac forum. The flamer who runs that
joint compensates for a poorly developed phallic region by acting like a power
tripped idiot. Well let me tell you what I say to wanna-be web dictators.
FUCK OFF. If someone is a member of the motu-mac forum, by all means, copy
this and send it to him.
LS

Jny Vee

Apr 10, 2002, 2:45:32 PM4/10/02
In article <dfe5d58b7ff00e05...@remailer.segfault.net>,

Anonymous Coredump <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> People or the self proclaimed moderators who censor posts can be best

> as NET NIGGERS! And their are plently of them on these so called forum
> lists.

I'm not familiar with this use of the term. 'Nigger' was a general term
used by English-speaking Europeans in the amewricas in the 18th, 19th
and early 20th centuries for anyone seemingly of African descent,
usually implying a servant/slave situation. Then, in teh middle and
later part of teh 20th century, thanks mostly to mentally inept
frightened insecure white men, 'Nigger' became an insult/epithet and
hugely charged term inciting instant violence. We're on the verge of
being able grow up, get beyond that and let it ease into history as
somethign akin to 'scoundrel', 'bastard', and 'anarchist'. I can't ever
recall it being used to suggest 'persons concerned with public manners
and deportment' adn don;t understand teh derivation as grown ups who
insisted that we be polite at all times and not waste people's time and
patience by yattering on incessantly off-topic in public discussions
seemed to come in all colors, shapes, sizes and likabilities.
Can you elucidate?

--
< Help Keep The Net Emoticon Free! >

Jny Vee

Apr 10, 2002, 2:47:56 PM4/10/02
In article <6c13b6aa668943ca...@remailer.segfault.net>,

Anonymous Coredump <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> RO members list

that was like SO kewel!
Can you like blow snot on your t shirt too!
I love that.

u cyberguys make me so jealous.. i need rollerblades to keep up with
you!

Jny Vee

Apr 10, 2002, 2:50:34 PM4/10/02
Hats back on, Gentlemen...

From: Anonymous Coredump <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]>
Author-Address: mixmaster <AT> remailer <DOT> segfault <DOT> net
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <joc...@segfault.net>.
http://remailer.segfault.net/mixmaster/
Subject: I got banned from recording.org!!!
In article <1b572a117317f1fc...@remailer.segfault.net>,
Anonymous Coredump <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> That is
>
> People or

Jny Vee

Apr 10, 2002, 2:52:29 PM4/10/02
In article <8OYs8.5004$3P4.4...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
"Dave Martin" <dma...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I'd forgotten that I was even a member over there, until someone posted a
> list of the members (and why did he do that?

because he can!

some folks are easily amused...

Jay Kahrs

Apr 10, 2002, 3:07:18 PM4/10/02
>. . . (psst, I finally discovered the true cause of Protools' audio
>deficiencies,
>. . . . but I can only tell you here)

Well, come on tell us. I even joined the DUC to read that crap. Start a new
thread!

---
-Jay Kahrs
Owner - Chief Engineer
Mad Moose Recording Inc.
East Rutherford, NJ
http://www.madmooserecording.com

Difficult is what the studios that aren't up to par call it.

Dave Martin

Apr 10, 2002, 3:10:02 PM4/10/02
Actually, 'scoundrel' is a most useful word, and one that shouldn't be
allowed to slip into disuse. I also like 'bounder', 'cad', and 'rogue'.

--
Dave Martin
DMA, Inc.

"Jny Vee" <moc....@ybmurbrevlis.com> wrote in message
: We're on the verge of

Timothy A. Lyons

Apr 10, 2002, 3:30:54 PM4/10/02
Anonymous Bowldump wrote:

> People or the self proclaimed moderators who censor posts can be best
> as NET NIGGERS! And their are plently of them on these so called forum
> lists.

Come on Tyler, is that you?....

Tim L
--
Blue Bass Recording
Port Jefferson Station NY

Anonymous Coredump

Apr 10, 2002, 5:03:33 PM4/10/02
On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:15:44 -0000, "Roger W. Norman"
<vze2...@verizon.net> wrote:

::I think any comments you have would be out of place simply because it's not

::your money and time going into building the board.

And you! Apparently you do have an interest!

::I believe you owe people here, and on RO an apology.

When hell freezes over!

::Roger W. Norman
::www.SirMusicStudio.com

your web site links to .mp3 com!
I bet 75% are linked to .mp3 production in one form or another.
You sweet thing.<lol>

::Ro...@SirMusicStudio.com
::301-585-4681

mail-to: vze2...@verizon.net
Hmmmmm verizon.net you seem to use the same kind of email munge
as the user 'eword' in alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.d I wonder!

The emperor wears no clothes!

Rick Krizman

Apr 10, 2002, 5:12:21 PM4/10/02

Jay Kahrs wrote:

> >. . . (psst, I finally discovered the true cause of Protools' audio
> >deficiencies,
> >. . . . but I can only tell you here)
>
> Well, come on tell us. I even joined the DUC to read that crap. Start a new
> thread!

I can't, until Jules comes back. (I'm gonna see if I can get him to buy some
more gear)

Hey Jules, I'm kidding.

-Rick

Roger W. Norman

Nathan Eldred

Apr 10, 2002, 8:54:14 PM4/10/02
Reposted from Prosoundweb.com:

...I don't think many realize the entire circumstances. First off,
Chris has led us to believe that he has lost his job because of
recording.org. If he indeed has lost his job because of that (which I
don't believe for one minute), then that is the gamble he has taken.
It was his own choices that he made, just like we all make our own
choices. I for one have extensive websites. How many hours a week do I
spend maintaining our site? 3 hours maximum, sometimes zero. So why is
Chris doodling on RO for 40+ hours a week when it is a gamble of
whether money will come in from it? Anyone who runs or has run a
studio (or any business for that matter) knows that until your hobby
becomes a paying job, you never let it interfere with what puts food
on your table. Is this common sense, and should we be made to feel
guilty or be punished for it? I personally don't think so, but
statistically YMMV.

Chris has lied to me and to Jay more than once, and he feels that
things should be settled in private. If you want to know what I am
talking about, email Jay or I. I give Jay permission to tell all the
facts of my side of the story in public or private, whatever he feels
is best. Handling issues in private is fine and is usually the
preferred method, but the way things are settled in private with Chris
is that he is right and you are wrong, end of story...no compromise,
no logic; just sheer emotional & financial blackmail. He has a
distinct pattern that I have personally seen twice, and through the
stories of others multiple times now. Chris has banned Jay and I (and
some others now) for asking questions that he will not answer either
in public or in private. Locking threads, then unlocking them.
Deleting threads that posed questions to him about why he is acting in
certain ways or performing certain actions. He wants to charge money
for RO and have the members have "equal share". But this is basically
at the expense of being not allowed to ask when, where, or why.

Chris has every right in the world to play however he wants to in his
little sandbox. He created it, he made the rules (accordingly, thanks
to me as seen in print on RO), so he can do whatever he wants. But,
given the right that he has, so I and others have the right to inform
the other members (and prospective & now former members) of
Recording.org to what is going truly happening, as well as the general
recording community. It may be Chris' sandbox, but the engineering/pro
audio playground belongs to each and every one of us here and on every
other forum. Chris, you have truly lost two members (and some very
important others that I am not sure who, Jay knows for sure) that gave
legitamicy and practical knowledge 'from the trenches' for the large
numbers of newbies that come to your group that rely on people with
knowledge to answer their questions.

According to you, the only value my posts gave *equalled* trolling.
According to the RO "rules" Trolling "involves posting on-topic but
inflammatory statements to single newsgroups in order to create
dissension". Search my posts (if they are there still, and Chris has
not erased them to help eliminate proof), and tell me if any of my
posts were trolling before Jan 27, 2002(which is the last time I
posted). So what Chris has essentially done is burned some bridges
that would take a serious amount of effort to rebuild. I know you
think this is Nathan and Jay against you Chris, but I feel this is
more than that on so many levels. It's about some principalities that
I view as being important. It's about having the balls to not stick
your head in the sand until the storm passes over.

Best Regards,
Nathan Eldred
Atlas Pro Audio, Inc.
http://www.atlasproaudio.com

brown...@aol.com (Jay Kahrs) wrote in message news:<20020409234928...@mb-fz.aol.com>...

> [...]

> ----------
> FYI
> Sorry, either your membership has not yet been approved or the board
> administrators have removed your ability to post to this board. We cannot allow
> you to modify your profile at this time as a result.
>
> » Please use your browser's back button to return.
> -----
>
> Whoo Hooo!!! I've been banned. You know what? I'm fucking happy about it. If
> anyone else wants to hang there have fun and be careful. Apparently even though
> the site is supposed to be "the real thing" with "no BS" and "no censorship" it
> seems like there's a double standard. And to think all I wanted was the answers
> to some questions.
>
> Well, if anyone wants me you know how to find me. Chris, if you read this, good
> luck buddy. Something tells me you'll need it in the future.

Rob Adelman

Apr 10, 2002, 10:41:06 PM4/10/02
I signed up and am a member of that site, though I have maybe gone there 3 or 4
times. A while back I got spam from them trying to sell me ad space. I thought that
was really lame and in fact I was going to mention it here, but I didn't want to
make a big stink about it. Now I wish I had. They think I would pay money to access
that site? L.O.L. I e-mailed them today asking to cancel my membership. I'm with
you Jay, they can have their stink'in site.

-Rob

duskb

Apr 11, 2002, 11:51:54 AM4/11/02
Personally I cant see the point in what he is doing. I get spammed
from him all the time and for the life of me I cant remember signing
up (I must have at one point.) Anyways I wouldnt consider getting
booted from his forum a real loss. From what I have seen of the
newsgroups there I get equal satisfaction out of RAP and Bill Dooley's
forum on musicplayer.

I did get the notice that he was going to start charging money to
participate in his site. It didnt bother me in the least since I dont
go there. I think a subscription to Pro Audio Marketplace is of more
value to me. But when I thought about it I pretty much figured he was
doomed anyways because he isnt offering anything that I cant get on my
own for free elsewhere. YMMV.

----
Dusk Bennett
TreeHouse Sound
Beverly Hills, Ca
www.treehousesound.com

Chris Johnson

Apr 11, 2002, 5:36:56 PM4/11/02
In article <3CB4F7C5...@mn.rr.com>,
Rob Adelman <rade...@mn.rr.com> wrote:

> I signed up and am a member of that site, though I have maybe gone there 3 or
> 4 times. A while back I got spam from them trying to sell me ad space. I
> thought that was really lame and in fact I was going to mention it here, but
> I didn't want to make a big stink about it. Now I wish I had. They think I
> would pay money to access that site? L.O.L. I e-mailed them today asking to
> cancel my membership. I'm with you Jay, they can have their stink'in site.

Funny thing is, I'm on that list of members because I tried to sign
up and try it, but I never once got the password to work. Still dunno
why. So apparently I'm the only member who has never actually visited
the site even once :)

Chris Johnson

normanstrong

Apr 11, 2002, 11:07:57 PM4/11/02
Actually I wouldn't mind being a bounder or a rogue. But please don't call
me a cad.

--

Norm Strong
Seattle WA

"Dave Martin" <dma...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Rob Adelman

Apr 12, 2002, 1:20:52 AM4/12/02
I e-mailed a request to get my account canceled and I just received this e-mail:

"Hello,

Per your request, we have summarized all registration logins associated with this
email
address for Pro Talk, pro audio forums
(http://www.recording.org/cgi-local/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi):

Login Name: Rob Adelman
Password: ****

Sincerely,

The Team at Pro Talk, pro audio forums"

Rick Krizman

Apr 12, 2002, 1:43:15 AM4/12/02

Chris Johnson wrote:

> Funny thing is, I'm on that list of members because I tried to sign
> up and try it, but I never once got the password to work. Still dunno
> why. So apparently I'm the only member who has never actually visited
> the site even once :)

Nope, me too.

Rick

j. taylor

Apr 12, 2002, 6:36:43 AM4/12/02

normanstrong wrote:

> Actually I wouldn't mind being a bounder or a rogue. But please don't call
> me a cad.
>
> --
>
> Norm Strong
> Seattle WA
>
> "Dave Martin" <dma...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > Actually, 'scoundrel' is a most useful word, and one that shouldn't be
> > allowed to slip into disuse. I also like 'bounder', 'cad', and 'rogue'.

...I'm supposed to start a project with the Brigands soon.....

Will
Hunt

Dave Martin

Apr 12, 2002, 10:53:20 AM4/12/02
"j. taylor" <jejt...@attbi.com> wrote in message

: ...I'm supposed to start a project with the Brigands soon.....
:
Excellent! Perhaps the Scalawags will be recording again, too.

Brad Blackwood

Apr 12, 2002, 11:43:33 AM4/12/02

> "j. taylor" <jejt...@attbi.com> wrote in message
>
> : ...I'm supposed to start a project with the Brigands soon.....
> :
> Excellent! Perhaps the Scalawags will be recording again, too.

Heh...
You rock, Dave.
--------------------------
Brad Blackwood
Mastering Engineer
Ardent Studios
www.ardentstudios.com

Dave Martin

Apr 12, 2002, 2:35:05 PM4/12/02

"Brad Blackwood" <bblac...@ardentstudios.com> wrote in message
: > :
: > Excellent! Perhaps the Scalawags will be recording again, too.
:
: Heh...
: You rock, Dave.

The next band I play in will probably be called the Curmudgeons.

Lynn Fuston

Apr 12, 2002, 6:36:19 PM4/12/02
in article tNFt8.3058$L1.2...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net, Dave
Martin at dma...@earthlink.net wrote on 4/12/02 1:35 PM:

My next group will be called the "Ofe's." That stands for Old Fart
Engineers.

Lynn Fuston
3D Audio Inc
Home of the 3dB Recording Forum
http://www.3daudioinc.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Dave Martin

Apr 12, 2002, 8:36:36 PM4/12/02
"Lynn Fuston" <3da...@comcast.net> wrote in message
: in article tNFt8.3058$L1.2...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net, Dave

: Martin at dma...@earthlink.net wrote on 4/12/02 1:35 PM:
:
: > "Brad Blackwood" <bblac...@ardentstudios.com> wrote in message
: > : > :
: > : > Excellent! Perhaps the Scalawags will be recording again, too.
: > :
: > : Heh...
: > : You rock, Dave.
: >
: > The next band I play in will probably be called the Curmudgeons.
: >
: > --
: > Dave Martin
: > DMA, Inc.
: > Nashville, TN
:
: My next group will be called the "Ofe's." That stands for Old Fart
: Engineers.
:
Cool! Need a bass player?

Julian Standen

Apr 12, 2002, 10:34:58 PM4/12/02

normanstrong wrote:

A Scurrilous and uncouth miscreant of the worst degree!

Etc etc...

--
Jules
Producer / engineer - Julian Standen
http://www.librarystudio.com
Please drop by here
http://www.recording.org/cgi-local/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=7

Geoff Wood

Apr 12, 2002, 10:58:07 PM4/12/02
Mine will be called Rhe Focs ( fat, old, ummm chaps.)

Either that or Hyberbollock.

geoff

Dave Martin

Apr 13, 2002, 10:49:55 AM4/13/02
"Julian Standen" <js015...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
: > >
:
: A Scurrilous and uncouth miscreant of the worst degree!
:
: Etc etc...
:
See, you've got an advantage, Jules - you can hit the used bookstores in
London and find phrases like that written by those who are good at it -
Dickens, Defoe, and even Doyle (when spoken by Watson, at least). Here those
stores are more likely to have 15 copies of the latest Jackie Collins or Tom
Clancy, but little worth reading.

However, I did find a mint (and probably unread) copy of Dickens's "Our
Mutual Friend" a few days ago, and a fairly clean Boswell's "London" in a
bookstore I've not been in 'til now. I'm happy. I may go back and buy the 4
volume "Autobiography and Diaries of John Adams" nest week.

Lorin David Schultz

Apr 13, 2002, 11:58:01 AM4/13/02
Jay Kahrs wrote:

> This is a notice in case anyone wants to know why they won't see me
> over there anymore. A few other people got the axe too. Chris
> apparently lost his mind and has decided to start charging $24 a year
> for memberships after loosing his day job to "put time into making
> the site the best it can be" and started a thread on the subject.

This isn't new. Wasn't it Chris who came in here looking for love when
he first conceived this thing a few years ago? Or was that someone else
(someone from PSW maybe)? Whoever it was had a generally flaky
approach, adversarial attitude, and refused to answer questions. That
led me to conclude that "audio chat" sites were not something with which
I wanted to be involved, especially when we have a perfectly good forum
right here.

- Lorin David Schultz
in the audio booth
making even bad news sound good

brian

Apr 13, 2002, 12:21:56 PM4/13/02
"Dave says...

>:
>See, you've got an advantage, Jules - you can hit the used bookstores in

>London and find phrases like that written by those who are good at it ...

Yeah, that and a beautiful and vibrant city. But having just got off the plane,
their food is the worst I've ever experienced, except of course the Indian
stuff. Zaika was incredible! Best naan to date. Speak to the waiters for
longer than 10 seconds and the whole staff descends upon your table --
to make sure you're happy.

brian

Dave Martin

Apr 13, 2002, 5:01:10 PM4/13/02
"Lorin David Schultz" <LSch...@ctv.ca> wrote in message
: :
: This isn't new. Wasn't it Chris who came in here looking for love when

: he first conceived this thing a few years ago? Or was that someone else
: (someone from PSW maybe)? Whoever it was had a generally flaky
: approach, adversarial attitude, and refused to answer questions. That
: led me to conclude that "audio chat" sites were not something with which
: I wanted to be involved, especially when we have a perfectly good forum
: right here.
:
Nah, I think it was Rip Rowan, or a name like that. I think he pissed a few
folks off, then apologized when things started going horribly wrong with his
servers...

Julian Standen

Apr 14, 2002, 12:18:47 AM4/14/02

brian wrote:

Well I'm just back tonight from Brick Lane (a whole street full of indian
restaurants and the three of us 'out' had a nice indian meal) Where is that place
then? Zaika Brick Lane?

Passing a nearby building in the Whitechapple area, my friend Dean Klevatt (MD for
a Joan Armatrading world tour back in the day) pointed out to me a building marked
Whitchapel Foundry (or some such) he said it was where the US Liberty Bell was
forged.

Lest you get the wrong idea about the Brits - the nations hands down, poll after
poll winner / FAVORITE dish is - Asian! It is Chicken Tikka Massala a red curry.

We (? I am a yank!) eat more foreign food than you do! So you can regard it as a
place with a poor domestic cuisine LEGACY but with international tastes.

Scottish food, however, is very popular all over the UK, (little kids love it)

Dave Martin

Apr 14, 2002, 11:25:32 AM4/14/02

"Julian Standen" <js015...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
:
:
: Lest you get the wrong idea about the Brits - the nations hands down, poll

after
: poll winner / FAVORITE dish is - Asian! It is Chicken Tikka Massala a red
curry.
:
: We (? I am a yank!) eat more foreign food than you do! So you can regard
it as a
: place with a poor domestic cuisine LEGACY but with international tastes.
:
I'll go along with that. When we were in London a couple of years ago for a
short vacation we were staying near the Hammershith Odeon (Is that right? I
remembered it because some rock record was recorded there back in the
day...). Just down the street were an Indian restaurant and a Persian
restaurant - both were the equal of the best Indian food I've ever eaten (in
Amsterdam). And Ian Roche, the UK rep for Purple Audio, showed as one of the
best seafood restaurants I've ever enjoyed. Expensive, though, and we were
paying...

And I had the worst Italian food I've ever eaten the next night, which
proves that you can get anything in London.

--
Dave Martin
DMA, Inc.

: Scottish food, however, is very popular all over the UK, (little kids love

:
:
:

JoseEspinosa1

Apr 14, 2002, 1:44:37 PM4/14/02
Well, I am a American Ex-pat (ok, Mexican-American from San Francisco) living
in London. And those who know me (Speak with my tailor) know I love food. I'd
have to say the bad food lagacy is just that - a legacy. Nowadays it is very
easy to find great food in London - even outside of Indian. For instance, South
Kensington has some of the best french restaurants ever. And you can get the
best kehbab at Bosphourus in South Ken. Almost makes up for the lack of a good
burrito!

>Subject: Re: I got banned from recording.org!!!
>From: "Dave Martin" dma...@earthlink.net
>Date: 4/14/2002 4:25 PM GMT Daylight Time

Dave Martin

Apr 14, 2002, 2:49:25 PM4/14/02
"JoseEspinosa1" <josees...@aol.com> wrote in message
: Well, I am a American Ex-pat (ok, Mexican-American from San Francisco)

living
: in London. And those who know me (Speak with my tailor) know I love food.
I'd
: have to say the bad food lagacy is just that - a legacy. Nowadays it is
very
: easy to find great food in London - even outside of Indian. For instance,
South
: Kensington has some of the best french restaurants ever. And you can get
the
: best kehbab at Bosphourus in South Ken. Almost makes up for the lack of a
good
: burrito!
:
No way, Jose - nothing makes up for the lack of a good burrito! (From a man
who ate a quesadilla for lunch yesterday and Huevos Rancheros for breakfast
this morning.)

JoseEspinosa1

Apr 14, 2002, 4:02:57 PM4/14/02
Hey, dont kill my high man! I'm trying to cope with mexican withdrawl here!

Dave Martin

Apr 14, 2002, 7:23:08 PM4/14/02
Isn't there a restaurant in London called the Texas Embassy or Lone Star
Embassy, or something like that? Maybe they'd have some decent Tex-Mex. I
realize that as an expat Californian, you may not realize that Tex-Mex is
the high point of Southwestern cuisine...

--
Dave Martin
DMA, Inc.

: Hey, dont kill my high man! I'm trying to cope with mexican withdrawl

:
:
:

Julian Standen

Apr 14, 2002, 7:57:29 PM4/14/02

JoseEspinosa1 wrote:

I ate at a restaraunt callled the Texas Embassy tonight, it was ave-er-age.
Trafalgar Sq.

Julian Standen

Apr 14, 2002, 8:01:58 PM4/14/02
)

Dave Martin wrote:

> Ha! I posted that I had eaten there tonight, before I saw this! I thought
> of you too! We must be psychotic or something.

Dave Martin

Apr 14, 2002, 9:13:46 PM4/14/02

: Dave Martin wrote:
:
: > Isn't there a restaurant in London called the Texas Embassy or Lone Star
: > Embassy, or something like that? Maybe they'd have some decent Tex-Mex.
: > realize that as an expat Californian, you may not realize that Tex-Mex
is
: > the high point of Southwestern cuisine...
: > :
: >
: >
: > Ha! I posted that I had eaten there tonight, before I saw this! I

thought
: > of you too! We must be psychotic or something.
:
I'm definitely that... It's a bummer that it was only average, though I
never expect to find out myself - I figure that if I go to the trouble to go
to another country, the last thing I want is American food (or Texas food,
which is very different...). It would be like you ordering shepherds pie and
trifle when you were in Austin.

I'm not sure what I'd do if I went to Africa, though - I really don't like
cous cous. Oh, well - I imagine I'd find something...

Scott Dorsey

Apr 15, 2002, 11:27:15 AM4/15/02
JoseEspinosa1 <josees...@aol.com> wrote:
>Well, I am a American Ex-pat (ok, Mexican-American from San Francisco) living
>in London. And those who know me (Speak with my tailor) know I love food. I'd
>have to say the bad food lagacy is just that - a legacy. Nowadays it is very
>easy to find great food in London - even outside of Indian. For instance, South
>Kensington has some of the best french restaurants ever. And you can get the
>best kehbab at Bosphourus in South Ken. Almost makes up for the lack of a good
>burrito!

It is much the way that America has a reputation as a place where you cannot
get good beer. This was true a decade ago, but it's much less true today.
--scott

Julian Standen

Apr 16, 2002, 7:14:42 AM4/16/02

Anonymous Coredump wrote:

> ::Hello and welcome to RO!
> ::Rules... who needs 'em, eh? Unfortunately, some people tend to use the
> ::lack of rules as an excuse to treat others badly. In the past, we have
> ::seen people spam, troll, create flame wars, attempt to embarrass and
> ::disclose private information about other members, and generally create
> ::the atmosphere of a poorly-written soap opera - some doing so in the name
> ::of free speech! This was not our intention when we created RO.
> ::We have devised some simple guidelines to help make your stay here as
> ::enjoyable as possible. (Special thanks to our friends at Atlas F1 for
> ::helping us develop them!) We hope you will find these terms reasonable,
> ::and keep them in mind whenever you post. If you have any suggestions for
> ::further improvement of these guidelines, please email RO admin.
>
> ::Please read and understand the following before posting on any of RO's forums:
>
> People or the self proclaimed moderators who censor posts can be best
> as NET (RACIST TERM DELETED FROM HERE)! And their are plently of them on these so
> called forum
> lists.

Is this someone pretending to be assciated with RO admin (called Anonymous
Coredump) delighting in reprinting racist text?

Very odd!

Fibes

Apr 16, 2002, 4:56:50 PM4/16/02

>The only time I ever got kicked out of a strip joint was for laughing at one
>of the strippers. They didn't like that. But there was simply too much of a
>bovine appearance about her - - the eyes were too far apart, the udders were
>handing low, and it looked like there was enough room for the second
>stomach...

I guess we have that in common... They just tore the joint down and
I'm feeling a bit nostalgic.
I was also thrown out of one in Nawlins because they thought I threw
a half chewed choclate bar on the stage. I simply commented on how one
of the entertainers had shit on stage and therfore I was the
choco-culprit in their coke addled brains...
Fibes

"You can like it, or not like it."