TorontoAES.org presentation on NOISE ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵,¸¸,ø¤º°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Anthony Kuzub

May 31, 2021, 9:44:58 AM5/31/21
Good day

The Toronto AES recently had an event on noise. Some deep discussion some of you may find interesting.
https://www.torontoaes.org/noise/

Ike Zimbel – ZAP! Zimbel Audio Productions
Warren Beck – WBS, HHB, YSL, AES Toronto
Jim Meyer – Chief Engineer Clair Global Touring
Richard L. Hess – Transfer, Restoration and Archiving expert
Rick Chinn – Tapco / Mackie
Bill Whitlock – Audio interconnection expert
Fran Blanche – Frantone Electronics

part 1: https://youtu.be/_8ycIx7LP-M
part 2: https://youtu.be/AINieZRxsEA

I look forward to your -negative- feedback

Anthony

Like.audio

geoff

May 31, 2021, 4:52:03 PM5/31/21
On 1/06/2021 1:44 am, Anthony Kuzub wrote:

> I look forward to your -negative- feedback
>

> Anthony
>
> Like.audio

I'm sure it would be our open-loop gain.

geoff