Are sleazy family getting better ?

palli...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2020, 6:15:24 AM12/16/20

back in July, I posted a vid by this lot, at the time jokingly complaining about child exploitation. So five months on, have they improved ?

" I am the Walrus" by the Beatles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJtrxRztT_c

..... Phil

Don Pearce

Dec 16, 2020, 11:05:32 AM12/16/20
Well, she could give Bez from the Happy Mondays a run for his money.

Nil

Dec 16, 2020, 6:12:22 PM12/16/20
On 16 Dec 2020, "palli...@gmail.com" <palli...@gmail.com> wrote in
rec.audio.pro:
That's adorable! And musically not bad - the kids kept it solid and
together, and they were all having a blast. The family that plays
together stays together.

palli...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2020, 3:21:09 AM12/19/20
palli...@gmail.com wrote:

===========================
** Today's cover version is the Rolling Stone's " Gimme Shelter ".

One of my all time faves, from the early 1970s and nothing simple about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU_arNEQ8lM

FYI:

the three Clark kids have only a couple of days to learn each classic song they present.

........ Phil

Rink

Mar 23, 2021, 3:00:37 PM3/23/21
Op 18-7-2020 om 4:28 schreef Phil Allison:

> Hi,
>
> This US family have been making one new music vid per day, using
their kids for free. Dad is the only professional.

> Eg:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad4caS5_5lo
>
> There are 50 or more like this on U-tube - each a popular hit done in
similar fashion.

> ..... Phil

Op 19-12-2020 om 9:21 schreef palli...@gmail.com:
Yes, they are getting better (I think) and they sure have fun together!

"Mellow Yellow"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLWI_qMvYU

"Low Rider" (22 march..)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STwclN0xZoI