Another Ttumpy Ttanttum

George M. Middius

Oct 18, 2021, 7:16:51 PM10/18/21

It's been quite a while since Witlessmoron barked "Go Dognald!" Here's a
new opportunity to cheer for the Ttittanic of political disasters. Ttump
and his crew of sleazoid racist fatcat lawyers whined to a judge about our
Real President's choice not to help in the cover-up of Jan.6.

_______________________

Ttump and his attorneys argue that the records requests are overly broad
and have no legislative purpose, and they criticize President Biden for not
asserting executive privilege to block the handover of those documents.

“The Committee’s request amounts to nothing less than a vexatious, illegal
fishing expedition openly endorsed by Biden and designed to
unconstitutionally investigate Prezzie Ttump and his administration,” the
lawsuit reads. “Our laws do not permit such an impulsive, egregious action
against a former Prezzie and his close advisors.”

Will our Tweedles get up on their hind legs and yap that Ttump's whining
has any legitimacy? If Witless or Sackhead were to complain about Biden's
openness because they hate Biden, that would be one thing. But I doubt that
will ever happen. If there's any Tweedle-noise, I'm sure it will assert
Idiot Baby's rectitude and "legitimate" right to hide his crimes.

Art Sackman

Oct 19, 2021, 12:34:32 AM10/19/21