Once upon a midnight clear...

George M Middius

Dec 18, 2011, 4:25:29 PM12/18/11

'Twas the night before Kroodown, and all 'round Goose Puke
Hardly a truth could be found, except for this ruse:
The email with porn that the Kroo'd sworn was jake
He'd just now admitted to be a big fake.

The Kroo was ensconced in a big ball of snot
He prayed to his "God" for that one last big shot
To get into heaven and noT! burn in hell
And God said to Kroo, the trVth you can tell.

A wave of cold fear swept over the Kroo
Admit it he could, whate'er might ensue
"You lied like a dog!" they'd all yell in their glee
But Kroo could see now that the truth sets him free.

And so to the playpen the Kroo bravely went
The email he'd klaimed was by John lately sent
He now did admit was a big crock of lies
No porn had existed, and the Kroo was now wise.

To his "god" up in heaven the Kroo sent his plea
"Oh Lord, won't you please give your mercy to me?"
Then a shrill voice he heard in his red burning ear
"You're Arnii the Krooborg -- you can rot in your fear."

© 2007, George M. Middius, Resistance North America

Bob

Dec 18, 2011, 5:03:30 PM12/18/11
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

rrus...@hotmail.com

Dec 19, 2011, 12:19:15 AM12/19/11
One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
as honor demands.

Jenn

Dec 19, 2011, 1:37:32 AM12/19/11
In article
<9cfbb02d-4bf2-4906...@z19g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>,
You wrote Krueger and honor in the same sentence! lol

--
www.jennifermartinmusic.com

Brian Gaff

Dec 19, 2011, 3:58:30 AM12/19/11
Or at least that the orrible verses get sencored somehow to save the rest of
us the pain between the ears.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff - bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
in the display name may be lost.
<rrus...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Arny Krueger

Dec 19, 2011, 8:06:27 AM12/19/11

<rrus...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
> into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
> as honor demands.

The Middiot hides behind aliases and proxy servers, so the issue is not my
lack of courage, but his.

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 8:19:40 AM12/19/11
The Big Shit is on the case!

> [Mighty George] hides behind aliases and proxy servers, so the issue is not my
> lack of courage, but his.

Agreed.?(tm) Your "issues" are quite profound, and associating them with
your deeply entrenched cowardice barely scratches the surface.

Don't forget to Break some Promises, Turdy -- Xmas can be such a
comeuppance for the likes of you.

UnsteadyKen

Dec 19, 2011, 9:40:53 AM12/19/11

George M Middius wrote...

> Don't forget to Break some Promises, Turdy -- Xmas can be such a
> comeuppance for the likes of you.

O hush the noise, ye men of strife.
And hear the angels sing.

--
Ken O'Meara
http://www.btinternet.com/~unsteadyken/

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 9:50:18 AM12/19/11
UnsteadyKen said:

> > Don't forget to Break some Promises, Turdy -- Xmas can be such a
> > comeuppance for the likes of you.

> O hush the noise, ye men of strife.
> And hear the angels sing.

scanning.... What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Dave Plowman (News)

Dec 19, 2011, 10:34:40 AM12/19/11
In article <iojue710dkdrc9b38...@4ax.com>,
The frequency you spout shite is near infinite, George.

--
*Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.*

To e-mail, change noise into sound.

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 11:02:04 AM12/19/11
Plowie has the Xmas bug.... up his ass.

> > > O hush the noise, ye men of strife.
> > > And hear the angels sing.
>
> > scanning.... What's the frequency, Kenneth?
>
> The frequency you spout shite is near infinite, George.

Oi, the toad croaked. Shan't we have a prince nearby to kiss him off?

J G Miller

Dec 19, 2011, 11:10:32 AM12/19/11
On Monday, December 19th, 2011, at 11:02:04h -0500, George M Middius wrote:

> Oi, the toad croaked. Shan't we have a prince nearby to kiss him off?

Is that any way to refer to the departed Dear Leader?

How many newscasters will be crying during the news flash announcement
when Attila the Hen croaks?

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 11:28:26 AM12/19/11
J G Miller said:

> > Oi, the toad croaked. Shan't we have a prince nearby to kiss him off?
>
> Is that any way to refer to the departed Dear Leader?

Changing the subject? OK, fine. The funniest description I've heard of
*that* toad is "angry lesbian" (Craig Ferguson, ex-Scots comedian,
ex-drunk, and current TV talk-show host).

> How many newscasters will be crying during the news flash announcement
> when Attila the Hen croaks?

Who might that be? Mrs Thatcher's ghost?

Boon

Dec 19, 2011, 11:32:45 AM12/19/11
Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
each other is zilch.

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 11:50:31 AM12/19/11
Boon said:

> >  One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
> > into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
> > as honor demands.
>
> Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
> shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
> each other is zilch.

That reminds me of that time you drove by the Kroo's hovel, and Turdborg
accused you of "stalking" him. What a brave creature he is.

J G Miller

Dec 19, 2011, 12:02:13 PM12/19/11
On Monday, December 19th, 2011 at 11:28:26h -0500, George M Middius asked:

> Changing the subject?

Well the old one appeared to be going nowhere productive.

> The funniest description I've heard of *that* toad is "angry lesbian"

Ah, yes, I see.

<http://tvtropes.ORG/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheLateLateShow>

Whenever Craig asks for a picture of Kim Jong Il, "That is one angry lesbian."

> Craig Ferguson, ex-Scots comedian, ex-drunk, and current TV talk-show host

Strange how that the USoA audience has no problems with his accent,
yet are supposed to find English accents unintelligible.

> Mrs Thatcher's ghost?

Ghost? Margaret Hilda Roberts ain't dead yet.

Boon

Dec 19, 2011, 12:16:17 PM12/19/11
Scott seems to think that constituted stalking as well, which puts him
on the same level of courage.

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 12:52:57 PM12/19/11
J G Miller said:

> > Craig Ferguson, ex-Scots comedian, ex-drunk, and current TV talk-show host
>
> Strange how that the USoA audience has no problems with his accent,
> yet are supposed to find English accents unintelligible.

Non-American actors are getting very good at American accents, even
regional ones, so our isolationism is being cosseted. Anyway, you've
been told falsehoods. The Queen's English is easily understood even by
our unwashed (Krooger, Terrierdork, etc.), and those of us who've seen
East Enders can sort-of cope with that Cockney stuff.

Now if Mr F were to burrow deep into a highlands brogue, he'd have to
say every sentence at least thrice.

Boon

Dec 19, 2011, 1:02:11 PM12/19/11
On Dec 19, 11:02 am, J G Miller <mil...@yoyo.ORG> wrote:
> On Monday, December 19th, 2011 at 11:28:26h -0500, George M Middius asked:
>
> > Changing the subject?
>
> Well the old one appeared to be going nowhere productive.
>
> > The funniest description I've heard of *that* toad is "angry lesbian"
>
> Ah, yes, I see.
>
>   <http://tvtropes.ORG/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheLateLateShow>
>
>    Whenever Craig asks for a picture of Kim Jong Il, "That is one angry lesbian."
>
> > Craig Ferguson, ex-Scots comedian, ex-drunk, and current TV talk-show host
>
> Strange how that the USoA audience has no problems with his accent,
> yet are supposed to find English accents unintelligible.

You have this reversed. If he had an impenetrable brogue, do you think
he would have become popular with American audiences in the first
place?

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 1:08:23 PM12/19/11
Boon said:

> > > Craig Ferguson, ex-Scots comedian, ex-drunk, and current TV talk-show host
> >
> > Strange how that the USoA audience has no problems with his accent,
> > yet are supposed to find English accents unintelligible.
>
> You have this reversed. If he had an impenetrable brogue, do you think
> he would have become popular with American audiences in the first
> place?

This Miller chap seems a tad testy, doesn't he.

Dave Plowman (News)

Dec 19, 2011, 1:08:34 PM12/19/11
In article <urtue7p7q08t2728j...@4ax.com>,
George M Middius <glan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now if Mr F were to burrow deep into a highlands brogue, he'd have to
> say every sentence at least thrice.

Given he's a Glaswegian, rather unlikely. Oh - the highlands go all the
way from the West coast to near the East. Covering several accents and
dialects.

--
*Keep honking...I'm reloading.

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 1:13:22 PM12/19/11
Plowie steps in doo-doo yet again.

> > Now if Mr F were to burrow deep into a highlands brogue, he'd have to
> > say every sentence at least thrice.
>
> Given he's a Glaswegian, rather unlikely. Oh - the highlands go all the
> way from the West coast to near the East. Covering several accents and
> dialects.

You're quite the ignorant nimrod, aren't you? Maybe you should
acquaint yourself with some relevant facts before you shoot your mouth
off again. Putz.

Dave Plowman (News)

Dec 19, 2011, 1:17:20 PM12/19/11
In article <3kvue790bt116cu38...@4ax.com>,
George M Middius <glan...@gmail.com> wrote:
This from the Russ Andrews of rao.

--
*Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

MiNe 109

Dec 19, 2011, 1:20:25 PM12/19/11
In article <jcnqml$cbg$1...@dont-email.me>, J G Miller <mil...@yoyo.ORG>
wrote:

> On Monday, December 19th, 2011 at 11:28:26h -0500, George M Middius asked:
>
> > Changing the subject?
>
> Well the old one appeared to be going nowhere productive.
>
> > The funniest description I've heard of *that* toad is "angry lesbian"
>
> Ah, yes, I see.
>
> <http://tvtropes.ORG/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheLateLateShow>
>
> Whenever Craig asks for a picture of Kim Jong Il, "That is one angry
> lesbian."
>
> > Craig Ferguson, ex-Scots comedian, ex-drunk, and current TV talk-show host
>
> Strange how that the USoA audience has no problems with his accent,
> yet are supposed to find English accents unintelligible.

He has lost his accent, according to Scots.

Stephen

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 1:44:02 PM12/19/11
Plowborg ducks and covers.

> > Plowie steps in doo-doo yet again.

> > > Given he's a Glaswegian, rather unlikely. Oh - the highlands go all the
> > > way from the West coast to near the East. Covering several accents and
> > > dialects.
>
> > You're quite the ignorant nimrod, aren't you? Maybe you should
> > acquaint yourself with some relevant facts before you shoot your mouth
> > off again. Putz.
>
> This from the Russ Andrews of rao.

That should be a compliment, coming from a dingus like you.

Have you had a chance to check up on Ferguson's ability to sound like
a highlander? No? I'm not surprised.

You and Krooshit deserve one another.

Arny Krueger

Dec 19, 2011, 3:06:53 PM12/19/11

"Boon" <vinylana...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Keep up the good work Boonie. You sold that bogus bill of goods to John
Atkinson a few years back and tricked him into offering me an all-expenses
paid trip to the HE2005 show in New York. You convinced him that I was a
shut in, so I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the offer. Then I
accepted his offer and even showed up as the following photograph proves!
Good work, Boonie!

http://www.stereophile.com/news/050905debate/

That is me on the right - your friendly neighborhood "shut-in".

LOL!

George M Middius

Dec 19, 2011, 3:17:46 PM12/19/11
Turdy has memory issues, but what can you expect from a "person" who's
certifiably insane?

> > Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
> > shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
> > each other is zilch.
>
> You ... tricked [John Atkinson] into offering me an all-expenses
> paid trip to the HE2005 show in New York.

This is your claim to fame as a an "audio professional"? How pathetic.

BTW, how many $100 bills have you used for TP? ;-)

"JA sent me kiddie porn and I reported it to an undercover police
officer." Sound familiar, LiarBorg? ;-) ;-) ;-)

Boon

Dec 19, 2011, 6:57:08 PM12/19/11
On Dec 19, 2:06 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@cocmast.net> wrote:
> "Boon" <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 18, 11:19 pm, rruss...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> >> One can only hope that this "George M Middius" will eventually run
> >> into Krueger and that Krueger will have the courage to deal with him
> >> as honor demands.
> > Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
> > shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
> > each other is zilch.
>
> Keep up the good work Boonie. You sold that bogus bill of goods to John
> Atkinson a few years back and tricked him into offering me an all-expenses
> paid trip to the HE2005 show in New York.

I did? Wow! I didn't know I had anything to do with that. Well, thanks
for the credit!

>You convinced him that I was a
> shut in, so I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the offer. Then I
> accepted his offer and even showed up as the following photograph proves!
> Good work, Boonie!
>
> http://www.stereophile.com/news/050905debate/
>
> That is me on the right - your friendly neighborhood "shut-in".
>
> LOL!

That was 2005, crazy man. Six years ago. You think that because you
left your house once six years ago, you can't be a shut-in?

Besides, the '70s cut of your lapel in those pics is worth a thousand
words when it comes to your ability to fit in with the outside world.

Boon

Dec 19, 2011, 7:09:28 PM12/19/11
What is it Arny used to say about the definition of insanity, that
it's doing the same thing and expecting different results? Someone
should remind him of what happens when he tries to engage us in the
"debating trade."

Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!

Dec 19, 2011, 7:49:59 PM12/19/11
Someone once emailed me a recording of GOIA. He sounded like the crazy
murderous "Judge" character from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

Do his eyes spin?

Boon

Dec 19, 2011, 9:22:23 PM12/19/11
On Dec 19, 6:49 pm, "Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!"
Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon
characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
reputation in the audio world for good. Good work Shhhsh and thanks
for proving my point. LOL!

Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!

Dec 19, 2011, 10:38:24 PM12/19/11
GOIA apparently got the UK group all riled up.

Trevor

Dec 20, 2011, 4:30:07 AM12/20/11

>Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon
characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
>reputation in the audio world for good.

Great imagination you have.
Did JA really pay for Arney to prove what a wanker John was?
I especially loved the claim that $2500 power cables make a great
improvement to the sound! :-) :-)
And like God, you just have to believe without any possibility of proof :-)

Trevor.

Max Demian

Dec 20, 2011, 6:32:08 AM12/20/11
On Dec 19, 2:17 pm, George M Middius <glanb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Turdy has memory issues, but what can you expect from a "person" who's
> certifiably insane?
>
> > > Don't be stupid. Krueger has no courage, and no honor. He is also a
> > > shut-in, so the chances of the two of them accidentally running into
> > > each other is zilch.
>
> > You ... tricked [John Atkinson] into offering me an all-expenses
> > paid trip to the HE2005 show in New York.
>
> This is your claim to fame as a an "audio professional"? How pathetic.
>
> BTW, how many $100 bills have you used for TP? ;-)
>
> "JA sent me kiddie porn and I reported it to an undercover police
> officer." Sound familiar, LiarBorg? ;-) ;-) ;-)

What is it Arny used to say about the definition of insanity, that
it's doing the same thing and expecting different results?
Which of his films was that in?

--
Max Demian

Arny Krueger

Dec 20, 2011, 7:57:41 AM12/20/11

"Max Demian" <max_d...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
None. My definition of insanity is often credited to Einstein:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results."

This applies well to the Middiot and Boonie. They are trying to recreate
their great success at running rec.audio.opinion into the ground.

Arny Krueger

Dec 20, 2011, 8:01:22 AM12/20/11

"Trevor" <tre...@home.net> wrote in message

> "Boon" <vinylana...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon
> characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
> breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
> horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
> my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
>>reputation in the audio world for good.

> Great imagination you have.

Indeed.

> Did JA really pay for Arney to prove what a wanker John was?

No, John was guided by Boon and the Middiot John paid for me to prove what a
wanker I was.

> I especially loved the claim that $2500 power cables make a great
> improvement to the sound! :-) :-)

At HR2005 I saw a number of examples of that.

> And like God, you just have to believe without any possibility of proof
> :-)

Read what Boonie, the Middiot and Shister are saying between the lines. ;-)

Then try to find their pictures and biographies on the web.

Arny Krueger

Dec 20, 2011, 9:00:36 AM12/20/11

"Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!" <artyg...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 19, 5:57 pm, Boon <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote:

Someone once emailed me a recording of GOIA. He sounded like the crazy
murderous "Judge" character from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

No need to go out of your way to find a recording of me speaking. Download
here:

http://www.stereophile.com/images/downloads/HE2005_GreatDebate.MP3

Your next challenge is to come up with MP3s of the Middiot, Shister, and
Boonie. You'll probably want to play their voices at half speed to get a
normal human sound out of them.

George M Middius

Dec 20, 2011, 10:17:01 AM12/20/11
Max Demian said:

> > "JA sent me kiddie porn and I reported it to an undercover police
> > officer." Sound familiar, LiarBorg? ;-) ;-) ;-)
>
> What is it Arny used to say about the definition of insanity, that
> it's doing the same thing and expecting different results?
> Which of his films was that in?

The one on his dinner plate -- er, I mean toilet bowl. Same thing at
the Kroo-hovel, actually.

UnsteadyKen

Dec 20, 2011, 11:08:34 AM12/20/11

George M Middius wrote...

> scanning.... What's the frequency, Kenneth?

As befits a gentlemen of refinement and taste, like what I am, one is
always tuned to 94.5 MHz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_transmitting_station

http://www.btinternet.com/~unsteadyken/tu800/

--
Ken O'Meara
http://www.btinternet.com/~unsteadyken/

J G Miller

Dec 20, 2011, 11:19:38 AM12/20/11
On Tuesday, December 20th, 2011, at 16:08:34h +0000, UnsteadyKen wrote:

> As befits a gentlemen of refinement and taste, like what I am, one is
> always tuned to 94.5 MHz.

I would suggest that a gentleman of refinement of taste would
be tuned to 92,3 MHz for BBC Radio 3.

BBC Radio 4 on 94,5 MHz broadcasts a number of programs which
are crude, offensive, and lacking in taste.

In fact both the Director General of the BBC and the Chairman
of the BBC Board of Governors were obliged to resign because
of mistakes made on a BBC Radio 4 program.

Boon

Dec 20, 2011, 12:18:58 PM12/20/11
On Dec 20, 6:57 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@cocmast.net> wrote:
> "Max Demian" <max_dem...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> > "Boon" <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Dec 19, 2:17 pm, George M Middius <glanb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Turdy has memory issues, but what can you expect from a "person" who's
> >> certifiably insane?

> >> This is your claim to fame as a an "audio professional"? How pathetic.
>
> >> BTW, how many $100 bills have you used for TP? ;-)
>
> >> "JA sent me kiddie porn and I reported it to an undercover police
> >> officer." Sound familiar, LiarBorg? ;-) ;-) ;-)
>
> > What is it Arny used to say about the definition of insanity, that
> > it's doing the same thing and expecting different results?
> > Which of his films was that in?
>
> None. My definition of insanity is often credited to Einstein:
>
> http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

Thanks, Mr. Obvious.

> "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
> expecting different results."
>
> This applies well to the Middiot and Boonie. They are trying to recreate
> their great success at running rec.audio.opinion into the ground.

Running into the ground, in your case, means kicking your ass out of
the group. To the rest of the world, RAO is a much better place
without you.

Boon

Dec 20, 2011, 12:28:19 PM12/20/11
On Dec 20, 8:00 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@cocmast.net> wrote:
> "Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!" <artyguy0...@hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:a0dc196e-c122-4c4e...@t13g2000yqg.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 19, 5:57 pm, Boon <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Someone once emailed me a recording of GOIA. He sounded like the crazy
> murderous "Judge" character from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".
>
> No need to go out of your way to find a recording of me speaking. Download
> here:
>
> http://www.stereophile.com/images/downloads/HE2005_GreatDebate.MP3
>
> Your next challenge is to come up with MP3s of the Middiot, Shister, and
> Boonie. You'll probably want to play their voices at half speed to get a
> normal human sound out of them.

Why don't you come to CES, Arny? Since I'm an exhibitor, you'll be
able to hear my rich baritone all day long. I can also speak for
Shhhh!'s voice, which is the voice of a real man. Everyone on RAO has
heard your voice, however, which is high, squeaky and nasal...like a
rodent.

Boon

Dec 20, 2011, 12:45:50 PM12/20/11
Before Arny starts trotting out the Great Debate as some sort of
personal victory again, we have to ask ourselves a question: does the
victor of a public debate sink into obscurity afterward, as Arny did
in the years since HE2005? I've brought up the debate a handful of
times within the audio industry and only a few recall it. It is always
described as a debate between JA and "some guy."

Way to go, Arny. You're immortal.

Boon

Dec 20, 2011, 12:25:39 PM12/20/11
On Dec 20, 7:01 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@cocmast.net> wrote:
> "Trevor" <tre...@home.net> wrote in message

> > "Boon" <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >>Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon
> > characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
> > breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
> > horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
> > my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
> >>reputation in the audio world for good.
> > Great imagination you have.

Something engineers aren't known for.

> Indeed.
>
> > Did JA really pay for Arney to prove what a wanker John was?
>
> No, John was guided by Boon and the Middiot John paid for me to prove what a
> wanker I was.

And he succeeded admirably. But I do question your revisionist history
here in claiming I guided JA into the (Not So) Great Debate. RAO, as a
whole, probably did, but I do not remember being a stand-out. The fact
that you place the debate squarely at my feet only shows just how
threatened you are by me.

That begs the question: Why don't you just stay out of my way? Are you
a masochist?

> > I especially loved the claim that $2500 power cables make a great
> > improvement to the sound! :-) :-)
>
> At HR2005 I saw a number of examples of that.

Of $2500 power cables making a great improvement to the sound? Do
tell! Or are your poor writing and thinking skills tripping you up
again?

> > And like God, you just have to believe without any possibility of proof
> > :-)
>
> Read what Boonie, the Middiot and Shister are saying between the lines. ;-)
>
> Then try to find their pictures and biographies on the web.

I'm all over the Internet, idiot. If you weren't such a shut-in, you'd
know.

Arny Krueger

Dec 20, 2011, 1:42:29 PM12/20/11

On Dec 20, 7:01 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@cocmast.net> wrote:
> "Trevor" <tre...@home.net> wrote in message

> > "Boon" <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >>Mr. Shhhh! thanks for admitting that you believe I'm a cartoon
> > characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
> > breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
> > horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
> > my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
> >>reputation in the audio world for good.

> > Great imagination you have.

> Something engineers aren't known for.

That's the point, Boonie. Some people call it imagination, but in your case
it is often out-and-out lying.

> Indeed.

> > Did JA really pay for Arney to prove what a wanker John was?

>> No, John was guided by Boon and the Middiot John paid for me to prove
>> what a
>> wanker I was.

> And he succeeded admirably.

Only in that alternative universe where you live, Boonie.

> But I do question your revisionist history
> where in claiming I guided JA into the (Not So) Great Debate. RAO, as a
> whole, probably did, but I do not remember being a stand-out.

More lies. RAO did not mislead John as a whole, only the Middiot clique did
so.

> The fact hat you place the debate squarely at my feet

More lies. I mentioned you because you are here, but I also mentioned
others. So, the placment is oblique at best.

> only shows just how threatened you are by me.

Being disgusted by the sight of a person who has done the evil that you are
so proud of is not at all the same as fear.

I am primarily fearful of the possible legal consequences of being able to
touch your neck. ;-)

> That begs the question: Why don't you just stay out of my way?

That's a laugh, Boonie. It is you who are posting to NGs where you don't
usually post in order to get attention from me.

> Are you a masochist?

Again Boonie, what a hoot. The last time you tangled with me it ended up
costing you a pretty good job, no? I had to do very little but dance
around you slowly until you peed all over yourself. LOL!

Boon

Dec 20, 2011, 2:52:26 PM12/20/11
On Dec 20, 12:42 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@cocmast.net> wrote:
> "Boon" <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 20, 7:01 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@cocmast.net> wrote:
>

> > "Trevor" <tre...@home.net> wrote in message

> > > "Boon" <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > > characrter when I can prove through PCABX that I am living and
> > > breathing. As those photographs reveal I am a pasty elderly man with
> > > horrific taste in suits who was able to get John Atkinson to pay for
> > > my way to New York so he could dismember me publicly and ruin my
> > > Great imagination you have.
> > Something engineers aren't known for.
>
> That's the point, Boonie. Some people call it imagination, but in your case
> it is often out-and-out lying.

Not really, Arny. In this little cocoon you've created for yourself on
Usenet, you may think you're someone in the audio world. But you're a
nobody. Very few people remember you from the so-called Great Debate,
and most of them were on RAO at the time. Out in the real world, the
one where you fear to tread, you're a nobody.

And the idea that Arny Krueger is on Usenet again accusing someone
else of lying is so old, so boring and so inconsequential that I will
let it sit and ferment in your protected little world where you're not
a nobody. That's the only place it makes even a modicum of sense.

> > Indeed.
> > > Did JA really pay for Arney to prove what a wanker John was?
> >>  No, John was guided by Boon and the Middiot John paid for me to prove
> >> what a
> >> wanker I was.
> > And he succeeded admirably.
>
> Only in that alternative universe where you live, Boonie.

It's alternative to your reality, you mean. You accomplished nothing
in the Great Debate. You changed no one's mind. Everyone knows JA, and
very few know about Arny Krueger.

I do business in the hi-fi industry every day. Nobody knows you in
that world. If that's an alternative universe to you, then I don't
think anyone who knows your personality disorders will be surprised by
this admonition of yours.

> > But I do question your revisionist history
> > where in claiming I guided JA into the (Not So) Great Debate. RAO, as a
> > whole, probably did, but I do not remember being a stand-out.
>
> More lies. RAO did not mislead John as a whole, only the Middiot clique did
> so.

MORE LIES! MORE LIES! AAAIIIHHHH!!

Who cares, Arny? Arny Krueger calling someone a liar on the Internet
is about as novel as water running downhill. You're the old, broken-
down man who cried wolf.

> >  The fact hat you place the debate squarely at my feet
>
> More lies. I mentioned you because you are here, but I also mentioned
> others. So, the placment is oblique at best.

Your comment was not oblique. It was very specific. Your knowledge and
practice of the English language, however, can be called very oblique.
And confused.

> >  only shows just how threatened you are by me.
>
> Being disgusted by the sight of a person who has done the evil that you are
> so proud of is not at all the same as fear.

Evil? Really? The guy who tried to accuse John Atkinson of sending him
child pornography is calling someone else evil?

Tell everyone what I did that was evil. Oh yeah, I remember...I asked
your wife to tell you to stop emailing my business associates and
saying I was making death threats against you. Quid pro quo.

I think most of your British pals here already know what a douchebag
you are, but maybe they needed a reminder.

> I am primarily fearful of the possible legal consequences of being able to
> touch your neck. ;-)

That's just creepy. Knowing what's in your dark, dark soul makes it
even creepier.

But anytime you want to meet in person and discuss it, Arny, say the
word. You know I'll come.

> > That begs the question: Why don't you just stay out of my way?
>
> That's a laugh, Boonie. It is you who are posting to NGs where you don't
> usually post in order to get attention from me.

Not my fault if people are cross-posting the thread. To my eyes, I'm
posting on RAO. And whenever you poke your head on RAO, you know what
happens.

> > Are you a masochist?
>
> Again Boonie, what a hoot. The last time you tangled with me it ended up
> costing you a pretty good job, no?

No. Not at all.

Here are the facts:

1. You contacted a business associate saying I was making death
threats against you.
2. He emailed me and asked what was going on.
3. I explained who you were and our history.
4. He went on RAO, looked around at your posts and said to me, "Sorry,
dude...this guy is a nut. Just stay away from him."
5. When you realized your efforts to get me fired were for naught, you
kept emailing him until he told you not to contact him ever again.
6. I sent the email exchange between you and him to several members on
RAO so that if you'd try lie about them, everyone would know you were
lying. And you did, and they did. And you still tried to weasel out of
it.

There was no connection between me severing that business relationship
several months afterward and YOU. None. Zip. You really don't have
much power outside your protective cocoon. You're a nobody. You tell
everyone you beat JA in a debate and that you got me fired from a job,
but neither really happened. I've already pegged you as someone with
at least two personality disorders (paranoid and narcissistic), and
there is no greater proof of that diagnosis than your delusions
concerning these two matters.

>  I had to do very little but  dance
> around you slowly until you peed all over yourself. LOL!

That's what happened in your little cocoon, Arny. But do you realize
how nutty you sound right now, especially to your new British friends?
It really is in your best interest to stay clear of me. I've always
been your worst nightmare on Usenet. Just shut the fuck up and back
slowly away, and you can have your little cocoon life back.

George M Middius

Dec 20, 2011, 3:23:02 PM12/20/11
Boon said:

> Way to go, Arny. You're immortal.

Agreed.[tm] LoT"s. ;-) As far as Usenet goes, Arnii Krooborg is the
Stench That Lasted Forever.

George M Middius

Dec 20, 2011, 4:07:16 PM12/20/11
Boon has a go at Arnii Kroofeces.

> > Being disgusted by the sight of a person who has done the evil that you are
> > so proud of is not at all the same as fear.
>
> Evil? Really? The guy who tried to accuse John Atkinson of sending him
> child pornography is calling someone else evil?

Don't forget that grotesque fantasy that bubbled up out of Turdy's
dark emptiness. Remember when he lost his son? He posted a sick,
disgusting dream about molesting the boy's body. Ick.

> Tell everyone what I did that was evil. Oh yeah, I remember...I asked
> your wife to tell you to stop emailing my business associates and
> saying I was making death threats against you. Quid pro quo.

Not to worry -- every Usenet veteran knows (or should know) about
Turdy's rampant paranoia. When he says "evil", he's revealing that he
believes himself to be on somebody's short list for sainthood. And
*that* is the biggest "hoot" of all.

> > I am primarily fearful of the possible legal consequences of being able to
> > touch your neck. ;-)
>
> That's just creepy. Knowing what's in your dark, dark soul makes it
> even creepier.

Again, don't worry about that. The Krooborg is soulless. Arnii used to
have one, when he was still a human being, but the soul was excised
during his assimilation by Dr. Not.

> But anytime you want to meet in person and discuss it, Arny, say the
> word. You know I'll come.

Don't go there without your HAZMAT suit.

> > > That begs the question: Why don't you just stay out of my way?
> >
> > That's a laugh, Boonie. It is you who are posting to NGs where you don't
> > usually post in order to get attention from me.
>
> Not my fault if people are cross-posting the thread. To my eyes, I'm
> posting on RAO. And whenever you poke your head on RAO, you know what
> happens.

I did this, and I'm glad. It's fun.

Boon

Dec 20, 2011, 4:31:44 PM12/20/11
On Dec 20, 3:07 pm, George M Middius <glanb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Not my fault if people are cross-posting the thread. To my eyes, I'm
> > posting on RAO. And whenever you poke your head on RAO, you know what
> > happens.
>
> I did this, and I'm glad. It's fun.

I'm glad you did too. It's fun to watch Arny's mental capabilities
wither with time. I still think general paresis is involved.

Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!

Dec 20, 2011, 8:18:49 PM12/20/11
On Dec 20, 7:01 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@cocmast.net> wrote:
> "Trevor" <tre...@home.net> wrote in message

> > "Boon" <vinylanachroni...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Oh, GOIA, I said nothing between the lines.

I said you sounded like a screechy cartoon character on the recording
I heard of you. It's all right there, out in the open. And you did.

Regarding power cables, etc., I've said in an equally-clear manner
that I think it's hogwash, but as long as you aren't starving your
kids to buy them, who cares? I'd rather crusade against something that
really damages society, like most born-again Christians and
Republicans.

Other than that, what "lines" are you referring to?

Poor, crazy guy. :-(

Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!

Dec 20, 2011, 8:24:21 PM12/20/11
I think GOIA is trying to call me a "Shyster" but he doesn't know how
to spell it. LOL!

It's pretty obvious he has sunk further into the abyss.

rrus...@hotmail.com

Dec 27, 2011, 1:30:44 AM12/27/11

> I said you sounded like a screechy cartoon character on the recording
> I heard of you. It's all right there, out in the open. And you did.
>
> Regarding power cables, etc., I've said in an equally-clear manner
> that I think it's hogwash, but as long as you aren't starving your
> kids to buy them, who cares? I'd rather crusade against something that
> really damages society, like most born-again Christians and
> Republicans.

"(M)ost born-again Christians and Republicans" includes the bulk of
Americans. Maybe it's you who is out of touch instead of them.

If you include Catholics, Mormons and religious members of mainstream
churches in with the "Born Agains" probably 3/4ths of Americans are in
that lumped group.

Militant atheists, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Jehovahs Witnesses, Wiccans
and Scientologists are about six or seven percent of the population
all told. We respect their rights but we do not let them dictate to us
what we do.

Outside New York, DC and LA, Democrats are a minority, mostly union
members who the GOP has alienated, and people whose parents and
grandparents were democrats and who carry on in mindless fashion.
College towns and the state of Minnesota (a wannabe Canadian province)
may be the other exception.

rrus...@hotmail.com

Dec 27, 2011, 1:32:05 AM12/27/11

> > > What is it Arny used to say about the definition of insanity, that
> > > it's doing the same thing and expecting different results?
> > > Which of his films was that in?
>
> > None. My definition of insanity is often credited to Einstein:
>
> >http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein
>
> Thanks, Mr. Obvious.
>

> > "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
> > expecting different results."
>
> > This applies well to the Middiot and Boonie. They are trying to recreate
> > their great success at running rec.audio.opinion into the ground.
>
> Running into the ground, in your case, means kicking your ass out of
> the group. To the rest of the world, RAO is a much better place
> without you.

And you are so much better? You are at least as goofy as your
antagonists.

Boon

Dec 27, 2011, 11:58:22 AM12/27/11
Than Arny? Definitely.

>  You are at least as goofy as your
> antagonists.

To you, maybe. But then again you are an obsessive-compulsive white
supremacist who has necrophiliac tendencies--and you're proud of it. I
still think you're probably autistic, and you live alone which means
your crazy behaviors ramble forward without check.The group is
unanimous in wanting you to leave, and other groups you have wandered
onto have expressed the same sentiments. You're a common thing these
days, a crazy loner who only feels connected to the world through the
Internet and has no social skills whatsoever. You're a marginal human
being at best, Bratzi. So much for eugenics.

If you think I'm goofy, I must be normal.

Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!

Dec 27, 2011, 5:22:54 PM12/27/11
On Dec 27, 12:30 am, rruss...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > I said you sounded like a screechy cartoon character on the recording
> > I heard of you. It's all right there, out in the open. And you did.
>
> > Regarding power cables, etc., I've said in an equally-clear manner
> > that I think it's hogwash, but as long as you aren't starving your
> > kids to buy them, who cares? I'd rather crusade against something that
> > really damages society, like most born-again Christians and
> > Republicans.
>
> "(M)ost born-again Christians and Republicans" includes the bulk of
> Americans. Maybe it's you who is out of touch instead of them.
>
>  If you include Catholics, Mormons and religious members of mainstream
> churches in with the "Born Agains" probably 3/4ths of Americans are in
> that lumped group.
>
>  Militant atheists, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Jehovahs Witnesses, Wiccans
> and Scientologists are about six or seven percent of the population
> all told. We respect their rights but we do not let them dictate to us
> what we do.

I include people who mix politics and religion, making them no
different to me than the Taliban.

You are a sick, sick individual who needs help.

>  Outside New York, DC and LA, Democrats are a minority, mostly union
> members who the GOP has alienated, and people whose parents and
> grandparents were democrats and who carry on in mindless fashion.
> College towns and the state of Minnesota (a wannabe Canadian province)
> may be the other exception.

BZZZZT

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/partisan_trends

So not only are y ou sick, but dull. That's not a very potent
combination.

Jenn

Dec 30, 2011, 12:51:36 AM12/30/11
In article
<2946b673-b6b6-4805...@s5g2000vbj.googlegroups.com>,
There's so much wrong here that it's difficult to know where to start.
Do you think that most people who label themselves as born-again
Christians include Roman Catholics and Mormons in their group?

--
www.jennifermartinmusic.com

George M Middius

Dec 30, 2011, 8:02:12 AM12/30/11
Jenn scolds Brattie gently.

> There's so much wrong here that it's difficult to know where to start.
> Do you think that most people who label themselves as born-again
> Christians include Roman Catholics and Mormons in their group?

Good question. Somebody once asked the Krooborg if he believed he
would get into "Heaven". Mr. Shit's answer was an evasively worded
affirmative that also involved a shitload of irrelevancies and shoddy
rationalizations for his odious behavior.

Looniness and fake religiosity mix quite well in the real world, but
when the loonies try to explain it, something important is always lost
in translation.

Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!

Dec 31, 2011, 1:45:16 AM12/31/11
On Dec 29, 11:51 pm, Jenn <jennconductsREMOVET...@mac.com> wrote:
I elicited the predicted response from him, Jenn. He couldn't help it.
And he accused *me* of being "out of touch". He couldn't help that
either.

Pavlov's work is affirmed yet again. LoL.

Shhhh! I'm listening to reason!

Dec 31, 2011, 1:48:02 AM12/31/11
Let's not forget about Boon asking 2pid if 2pid was aware that he was
the butt of the jokes here.

2pis was equally oblivious. 2pid, Bratzi and GOIA: the RAO brain trust
of unself-awareness.