Some cold reality for Witlessmoron

Fascist Flea

Feb 16, 2024, 12:25:08 AMFeb 16
Well, I've caught up on a bit of the idiotic propaganda that
galvanizes MAGA-stan. All those times Witlessidiot echoed
the "Biden crime family" garbage they inhaled from the Fucks
Nooz sewer were based on a pack of lies.

[]
Special counsel David Weiss charged an FBI confidential source
with felony false statement and obstruction crimes for providing
allegedly false information about President Biden and his son
Hunter Biden, the Justice Department announced Thursday.

Prosecutors allege Alexander Smirnov falsely told FBI agents in
June 2020 that officials with the Ukrainian energy company
Burisma paid the Bidens $5 million each in 2015 or 2016,
according to an indictment that was unsealed on Thursday.
[]
(Axios)

It turns out that this wisp of empty smoke was spewed hundreds
of times on Fucks Nooz, especially by Dumpster-gandist-in-chief
Hannity. Naturally, Witlessmongrel greedily lapped it up without
hesitation. That's how the idiotic mutt became brainwashed into
believing in the "crime family" mythos.

Meanwhile, we've heard not a peep from Witless about the documented
millions that Prezzie Idiot Baby emoluated from various foreign
governments. Does Witlessdork even wonder why they have zero
credibility?

mINE109

Feb 16, 2024, 8:55:35 AMFeb 16
On 2/15/24 11:25 PM, Fascist Flea wrote:
> Well, I've caught up on a bit of the idiotic propaganda that
> galvanizes MAGA-stan. All those times Witlessidiot echoed
> the "Biden crime family" garbage they inhaled from the Fucks
> Nooz sewer were based on a pack of lies.
>
> []
> Special counsel David Weiss charged an FBI confidential source
> with felony false statement and obstruction crimes for providing
> allegedly false information about President Biden and his son
> Hunter Biden, the Justice Department announced Thursday.
>
> Prosecutors allege Alexander Smirnov falsely told FBI agents in
> June 2020 that officials with the Ukrainian energy company
> Burisma paid the Bidens $5 million each in 2015 or 2016,
> according to an indictment that was unsealed on Thursday.
> []
> (Axios)
>
> It turns out that this wisp of empty smoke was spewed hundreds
> of times on Fucks Nooz, especially by Dumpster-gandist-in-chief
> Hannity. Naturally, Witlessmongrel greedily lapped it up without
> hesitation. That's how the idiotic mutt became brainwashed into
> believing in the "crime family" mythos.

Don't forget how hard Art bit on this one.

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/study-how-sean-hannity-helped-build-gops-collapsing-hunter-biden-impeachment-case

[Comer, Jordan and Jason Smith] has assembled a massive trove of Hunter
Biden minutiae, full of decontextualized snippets that become buzzwords
like “the big guy” and “Hunter’s laptop,” the “FBI 1023 Form” and “the
IRS whistleblowers.” The terminology, utterly incomprehensible for
anyone without a Ph.D. in Sean Hannity Studies, is somehow meant to add
up to “potentially the biggest bribery, money laundering scandal in
American history,” as Hannity puts it, in which foreign companies and
governments paid Hunter Biden for access to Joe Biden, the son kicked
back money to the father, and the father took state action to help his
son’s partners.

But no substantive evidence linking Joe Biden to Hunter Biden’s foreign
business dealings has ever emerged, with several committee witnesses
telling investigators they had no knowledge of any wrongdoing or
involvement by the president... The purportedly nefarious Hunter
allegations, removed from Hannity’s hothouse atmosphere, wither under
tough questions from Democratic members of Congress and journalists at
other outlets (and even, somehow, Fox & Friends’ Steve Doocy).

End quote.

While I applaud the Special Counsel for his action, one might wonder how
it would have gone had Hunter Biden's legal team been able to obtain
discovery concerning how this witness and the now-infamous 1023 became
part of the investigation.

Bill Barr's backdoor for Ukraine evidence won't get an equivalent media
push.

Fascist Flea

Feb 16, 2024, 1:23:18 PMFeb 16
mINE109 wrote:

> > It turns out that this wisp of empty smoke was spewed hundreds
> > of times on Fucks Nooz, especially by Dumpster-gandist-in-chief
> > Hannity. Naturally, Witlessmongrel greedily lapped it up without
> > hesitation. That's how the idiotic mutt became brainwashed into
> > believing in the "crime family" mythos.
> Don't forget how hard Art bit on this one.

Sackbot also once claimed, in seeming sincerity, that they consume news
from a wide variety of sources. The only data points they ever recalled and
yapped about, however, were turdlets from Fucks and other LRWEC sources.

mINE109

Feb 16, 2024, 2:14:35 PMFeb 16
Indeed, with a special fondness for Sinclair's slanted education reporting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/02/16/sinclair-broadcasting-conservative-media-trump/

In Baltimore, a majority-Black city where Democrats have long dominated
local politics, the local Sinclair station features “Project Baltimore,”
a regular segment that focuses on the failings of the public school system.

A recent dispatch from Project Baltimore noted that “Baltimore is a
tough city. Nearly a quarter of its residents live in poverty. The
murder rate is one of the highest in the nation. And schools are not
immune to the city’s failures.”

While none of that is false, Fox45’s reporting can leave out context,
said Liz Bowie, a former Sun education reporter who is now covering the
same topic at the Baltimore Banner, a not-for-profit newsroom that
launched in 2022 and hired much of its staff from the Sun.

“Many of their education stories lack context, and therefore the public
gets a very different impression of the school system in Baltimore,”
said Bowie, who wrote about education for the Sun for more than 20 years.

End quote.

A Sinclair-owned Fox station. He didn't stand a chance.

Fascist Flea

Feb 16, 2024, 3:35:26 PMFeb 16
mINE109 wrote:

> >> Don't forget how hard Art bit on this one.
> >
> > Sackbot also once claimed, in seeming sincerity, that they consume news
> > from a wide variety of sources. The only data points they ever recalled and
> > yapped about, however, were turdlets from Fucks and other LRWEC sources.
> Indeed, with a special fondness for Sinclair's slanted education reporting.
> >
> A Sinclair-owned Fox station. He didn't stand a chance.

A lot of MAGA-tards are still rampaging against drag performers because of
that style's so-called "sexuality". How sexually insecure does one have to be
in order to attain that precipice?

mINE109

Feb 17, 2024, 10:39:54 AMFeb 17
Past rao complaints about pride parades, etc, had a real classic-Onion
headline feel about them that continues to present drag queen story hour.