Hey White boys, You the new sacrifice, Medical style

ScottW

Mar 28, 2021, 12:25:46 PM3/28/21
https://twitter.com/wesyang/status/1375827804860911620

Proposed "Anti-racist agenda for medicine" means "offering preferential care based on race or ethnicity" in full awareness that it violates civil rights law and will "elicit legal challenges", but in confidence that recent WH executive provides backing

or for more detail....
https://bostonreview.net/science-nature-race/bram-wispelwey-michelle-morse-antiracist-agenda-medicine
They've outlined systemic racism in hospital admissions and assignment.
But rather than correcting a problem within the medical community....they choose to penalize the community and white patients.
I'm more incline to send doctors and hospital administrators to the morgue.

IME...there is nothing more corrupt than our medical system...especially in Ca. The charges are ridiculous and they almost immediately tell you not to worry about it, they'll get medical to pay even when you don't have medical.
Just check the box on immigrant or citizenship status as "unknown".
It's pervasive...right down to the tow truck drivers bringing wrecks off the streets. You can get a tow to shop 5 miles for 50$. You get towed from an accident to a wrecking yard or impound lot 5 miles away and it's $500.
And it's because there is a state program to pay for "indigent" towing.
Code for undocumented.

ScottW

ScottW

Mar 28, 2021, 3:11:16 PM3/28/21
Here's more on medical debt and ERs.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/americans-medical-bills-debt-decline

ERs are one of the biggest extortion rackets going.
You show up in need and the get a free ticket to bill anything.
I've seen an ER trip bill that was 2 hours for 2 stiches that totaled over 30,000$
18,000 wasn't even specified....as "other".
More insurance doesn't fix this any more than student loans fix skyrocketing tuition.

ScottW

Art Sackman

Mar 29, 2021, 2:43:49 AM3/29/21
Do I have to show up at the ER in blackface?

ScottW

Mar 29, 2021, 11:17:59 AM3/29/21
Pretend you don't speak english....and point at your chest while making gagging sounds.
Seems to be the protocol around here for getting to the front of the crowd.
It's that admissions lady with the clipboard you have to worry about.
When she say's, "Send him to the white ward", Get up and run.

ScottW