I hate to say it....again.

ScottW

Feb 14, 2024, 7:40:54 PMFeb 14
But I TOLD YOU SO!

No f'in way the Australian ambassador was in an English pub by coincidence to overhear comments from a boozed up Popadopoulos.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/politics/how-fbi-russia-investigation-began-george-papadopoulos.html

Turns out...it wasn't a coincidence at all.

https://public.substack.com/p/cia-had-foreign-allies-spy-on-trump

In truth, the US IC asked the “Five Eyes” intelligence alliance to surveil Trump’s associates and share the intelligence they acquired with US agencies, say sources close to a House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HSPCI) investigation. The Five Eyes nations are the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

After Public and Racket had been told that President Barack Obama’s CIA Director, John Brennan, had identified 26 Trump associates for the Five Eyes to target, a source confirmed that the IC had “identified [them] as people to ‘bump,’ or make contact with or manipulate. They were targets of our own IC and law enforcement — targets for collection and misinformation.”

and Trumps the threat to democracy. What a bunch of BS.

And I'll repeat....these scumbags were illegally running guns from Libya to the Free Syrian Army that turned out to be largely the fledgling ISIS organization. Flynn knew this and given how their efforts had created a nightmare for the middle east they've been in massive save their own asses mode the whole time. They took out Flynn and then proceeded to cripple the administration and in particular the AG to keep 'em from looking into what THEY DID UNDER OBAMA. It's not about Trumps policies at all.
It's always been about the cover up. And then the cover up of the cover up of the cover up.

ScottW

mINE109

Feb 15, 2024, 10:36:16 AMFeb 15
On 2/14/24 6:40 PM, ScottW wrote:
> But I TOLD YOU SO!
>
> No f'in way the Australian ambassador was in an English pub by coincidence to overhear comments from a boozed up Popadopoulos.
So you admit Papadopolous was in the pub spilling the beans about
Russian-sourced leaks?

It would be a greater problem if the US didn't investigate
counterintelligence attacks.

Flynn was corrupt, no need for deflection to justify his prosecution.

Okay, let's see who you're citing...

Taibbi.