Grupuri Google nu mai acceptă postările sau abonamentele noi Usenet. Conținutul anterior este în continuare vizibil.

End of Identity Liberalism

6 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

ScottW

necitită,
19 nov. 2016, 11:57:5319.11.2016
Interesting opinion of Mark Villa.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/opinion/sunday/the-end-of-identity-liberalism.html

While I don't agree with his crediting affirmative action as reshaping corporate
life that's a knit on the overall thrust of the article.

The only real question I have is....since liberalism has been so focused on
identity based agendas for so long, what would post identity liberalism really
champion?

The vague outlook provided in the article could just as well apply to post-Trump
conservatism.

ScottW

George M. Middius

necitită,
19 nov. 2016, 13:36:2919.11.2016

Let's take this slowly.

> that's a knit on the overall thrust of the article.

I agree. Lies are much stronger when they're woven. Knitting is so....
libtardy.

A deplorable collection of ists

necitită,
19 nov. 2016, 16:29:5119.11.2016
Probably the next liberal divisiveness will be on privileges deriving from its internally competing issues. Global warming vs poverty vs species preservation vs animal rights vs immigration vs economy. O

ScottW

necitită,
19 nov. 2016, 19:48:1719.11.2016

"A deplorable collection of ists" <mr.cly...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Probably the next liberal divisiveness will be on privileges deriving from its
> internally competing issues. Global warming vs poverty vs species
> preservation vs animal rights vs immigration vs economy. O

Perhaps a brand on their foreheads to identify which cult they want to commune
with.
Since gender and skin tone will no longer suffice.
For the less committed, one of those temporary kiddie tattoos will do.

ScottW

0 mesaje noi