Hillary questions election

ScottW

Oct 20, 2021, 2:26:35 PM10/20/21
https://twitter.com/janestreet/status/1450608726352740355

Stephen is shocked!

A dem questioning an election! How can that be?

ScottW

MiNe109

Oct 20, 2021, 3:05:47 PM10/20/21
Never say never. But the Jan 6 insurrection has a clear line back to the
2000 "Brook Brother riot."

Remember how Jill Stein raised funds to pay for 2016 recounts? She
succeeded in Wisconsin, which confirmed the narrow Trump win but not in
Michigan and Pennsylvania.

ScottW

Oct 21, 2021, 12:10:13 AM10/21/21
and your pointless point is?

ScottW

MiNe109

Oct 21, 2021, 8:13:39 AM10/21/21
It goes to the questions of "questioning an election" and whether there
was any dispute of the 2016 election at the time plus a Roger Stone
bonus implication.

ScottW

Oct 21, 2021, 1:11:28 PM10/21/21
Your admission of hypocrisy is noted.

ScottW

MiNe109

Oct 21, 2021, 1:28:52 PM10/21/21
I'll bite: what principle am I betraying by pointing out there is
precedent for Hillary's remarks?

Now if she had organized an insurrection to disrupt the peaceful
transition of power, you might have a point.

ScottW

Oct 21, 2021, 11:32:58 PM10/21/21
We call that the Russia hoax.

ScottW

MiNe109

Oct 22, 2021, 8:44:34 AM10/22/21
When was the transition of power under threat?

ScottW

Oct 22, 2021, 11:08:18 AM10/22/21
It's always under threat.....always. You're a threat.
Perhaps ever so tiny...a teencie weenie miniscule as can be....threat.

But back to the real world. The Mueller investigation and the lying BS from the likes of Schiff etc.
was a far greater threat than the horned dude wandering the halls of congress.

But keep banging that drum....it just makes sane people realize how demented the whole dem party has become.

ScottW

MiNe109

Oct 23, 2021, 10:16:00 AM10/23/21
On 10/22/21 10:08 AM, ScottW wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 5:44:34 AM UTC-7, MINe109 wrote:
>> On 10/21/21 10:32 PM, ScottW wrote:

>>> We call that the Russia hoax.
>> When was the transition of power under threat?
>
> It's always under threat.....always. You're a threat. Perhaps ever
> so tiny...a teencie weenie miniscule as can be....threat.

You don't have an answer.

> But back to the real world. The Mueller investigation and the
> lying BS from the likes of Schiff etc.

Heavily limited by the Republicans and the White House. A competent
investigation would have included Trump's finances.

> was a far greater threat than the horned dude wandering the halls of
> congress.

The insurrection had the goal of interrupting the transfer of power to
keep Trump in the White House.

> But keep banging that drum....it just makes sane people realize how
> demented the whole dem party has become.

Trying to reduce a coup planned in the White House to a "horned dude" is
more demented.

ScottW

Oct 23, 2021, 12:13:01 PM10/23/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 7:16:00 AM UTC-7, MINe109 wrote:
> On 10/22/21 10:08 AM, ScottW wrote:

> >> When was the transition of power under threat?
> >
> > It's always under threat.....always. You're a threat. Perhaps ever
> > so tiny...a teencie weenie miniscule as can be....threat.
> You don't have an answer.

You don't like the answer...but it's true.
The only real and viable domestic threat to our democracy lies within our own gov't.

> > But back to the real world. The Mueller investigation and the
> > lying BS from the likes of Schiff etc.

> Heavily limited by the Republicans and the White House. A competent
> investigation would have included Trump's finances.

Thanks for proving my point. You don't support the peaceful transition of power
when you don't like the outcome of the election.
You're a threat.

> > was a far greater threat than the horned dude wandering the halls of
> > congress.
> The insurrection had the goal of interrupting the transfer of power to
> keep Trump in the White House.

How can you have a goal with no conspiracy?

Zero charged with insurrection.
You've been duped by dem propaganda and you keep wallowing in it cuz you
can't admit you were duped.

> > But keep banging that drum....it just makes sane people realize how
> > demented the whole dem party has become.
> Trying to reduce a coup planned in the White House to a "horned dude" is
> more demented.

I can see the real world sucks for you....so you avoid it.

ScottW

MiNe109

Oct 23, 2021, 12:55:30 PM10/23/21
On 10/23/21 11:12 AM, ScottW wrote:
> On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 7:16:00 AM UTC-7, MINe109 wrote:

>>> It's always under threat.....always. You're a threat. Perhaps
>>> ever so tiny...a teencie weenie miniscule as can be....threat.
>> You don't have an answer.
>
> You don't like the answer...but it's true.

It's true you don't have an answer.

> The only real and viable domestic threat to our democracy lies within
> our own gov't.

Not since Trump was voted out.

>>> But back to the real world. The Mueller investigation and the
>>> lying BS from the likes of Schiff etc.
>
>> Heavily limited by the Republicans and the White House. A
>> competent investigation would have included Trump's finances.
>
> Thanks for proving my point. You don't support the peaceful
> transition of power when you don't like the outcome of the election.
> You're a threat.

Except I do support peaceful transitions, so I'm not.

>>> was a far greater threat than the horned dude wandering the halls
>>> of congress.
>> The insurrection had the goal of interrupting the transfer of power
>> to keep Trump in the White House.
>
> How can you have a goal with no conspiracy?

There was a conspiracy.

> Zero charged with insurrection. You've been duped by dem propaganda
> and you keep wallowing in it cuz you can't admit you were duped.

Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Obstruction of Congress. Same
thing.

Art Sackman

Oct 23, 2021, 1:28:52 PM10/23/21
Debunked by investigation

> > Zero charged with insurrection. You've been duped by dem propaganda
> > and you keep wallowing in it cuz you can't admit you were duped.

> Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Obstruction of Congress. Same
> thing.

Just like the Code Pinkos did

MiNe109

Oct 23, 2021, 1:39:03 PM10/23/21
On 10/23/21 12:28 PM, Art Sackman wrote:
> On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 12:55:30 PM UTC-4, MINe109 wrote:

>>> How can you have a goal with no conspiracy?
>> There was a conspiracy.
>
> Debunked by investigation

There was a memo.

>>> Zero charged with insurrection. You've been duped by dem propaganda
>>> and you keep wallowing in it cuz you can't admit you were duped.
>
>> Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Obstruction of Congress. Same
>> thing.
>
> Just like the Code Pinkos did

Like this?

Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting,
Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a
Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a
Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol
Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building

That's all one guy.

Remind me of anytime Code Pink broke Capitol windows, gouged police
officer's eyes or stole Pelosi's laptop.

ScottW

Oct 23, 2021, 1:55:48 PM10/23/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 10:39:03 AM UTC-7, MINe109 wrote:
> On 10/23/21 12:28 PM, Art Sackman wrote:

> >> There was a conspiracy.
> >
> > Debunked by investigation
> There was a memo.
> >
> >> Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Obstruction of Congress. Same
> >> thing.
> >
> > Just like the Code Pinkos did
> Like this?

Yup, easily could have charged all this...

> Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Assaulting,
> Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers; Entering and Remaining in a
> Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a
> Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol
> Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
> Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
>
> That's all one guy.
>
> Remind me of anytime Code Pink broke Capitol windows, gouged police
> officer's eyes or stole Pelosi's laptop.

Oh the horror. The union collapsed without Pelosi's laptop.

ScottW

MiNe109

Oct 23, 2021, 2:08:04 PM10/23/21
How about: Assault in Special Maritime and Territorial Jurisdiction; Act
of Physical Violence on Grounds; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding
Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a
Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Engaging in Physical Violence in a
Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon;
Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in
the Capitol Grounds or Buildings

Two guys. Yes, Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building is on both lists.

>> Remind me of anytime Code Pink broke Capitol windows, gouged police
>> officer's eyes or stole Pelosi's laptop.
>
> Oh the horror. The union collapsed without Pelosi's laptop.

Please continue to pretend the entire insurrection is just some random
detail.

ScottW

Oct 23, 2021, 10:26:10 PM10/23/21
Nah...it wasn't random....Pelosi wanted 'em in. She had them invited.

ScottW

Art Sackman

Oct 23, 2021, 11:46:43 PM10/23/21
Code Pink did their own crimes