36.4%

ScottW

Oct 14, 2021, 12:26:11 PM10/14/21
Pollsters are calling it an epic collapse.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/biden-down-to-36-sinking-like-the-titanic

Klain posts a stupid tweet and "Let's go Brandon" starts trending in the replies.

Biden has created a "movement".

ScottW

MiNe109

Oct 14, 2021, 6:55:38 PM10/14/21
In the real world, Biden's holding steady at 45% approval.

Did you change how you felt about Trump because of his sub-40% approval
ratings?

Art Sackman

Oct 14, 2021, 10:58:23 PM10/14/21
Oh ok I thought you were taking about the inflation rate

Art Sackman

Oct 14, 2021, 10:59:36 PM10/14/21
On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 6:55:38 PM UTC-4, MINe109 wrote:
> On 10/14/21 11:26 AM, ScottW wrote:
> > Pollsters are calling it an epic collapse.
> >
> > https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/biden-down-to-36-sinking-like-the-titanic
> >
> > Klain posts a stupid tweet and "Let's go Brandon" starts trending in the replies.
> >
> > Biden has created a "movement".
> In the real world, Biden's holding steady at 45% approval.

Steve's real world is Cupertino, California

MiNe109

Oct 18, 2021, 10:52:01 AM10/18/21
Let's look at CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/02/politics/biden-approval-midterms-democrats/index.html

Hed for The Point with Chris Cillizza: This poll number will send
Democrats into a panic

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/14/politics/gallup-poll-big-government-biden/index.html

Hed for The Point with Chris Cilliza: This is bad news for Joe Biden

Oh, woes! How bad was it for Biden in the CNN poll?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/14/politics/president-joe-biden-agenda-democrats-congress/index.html

"There is one notable bright spot for Biden in the CNN poll. His
approval rating is still at 50% -- higher than in some recent surveys
after a tough summer that featured a chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan
and a raging resurgence of the Delta variant of Covid-19. That's not
great for an incumbent heading into a midterm election year. But it's
not disastrous given the stark divides in the country. And it suggests
that the President does have some political juice left to build support
for plans that will define his legacy."

Well, okay then. Makes you wonder if Cillizza reads his own network's
polls. Of course, he'd have had to skip to the last paragraph to find
the "notable bright spot."

Art Sackman

Oct 18, 2021, 11:22:17 AM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 10:52:01 AM UTC-4, MINe109 wrote:

> Let's look at CNN:

No need. I'm not flying today.

ScottW

Oct 18, 2021, 12:05:57 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 7:52:01 AM UTC-7, MINe109 wrote:
> On 10/14/21 9:59 PM, Art Sackman wrote:

> >> In the real world, Biden's holding steady at 45% approval.
> > Steve's real world is Cupertino, California
> Let's look at CNN:

You said you don't watch CNN. Apparently another lie.

The real world laughed at their poll claim. You lean on it
like a scarecrow pole up your ass.

ScottW

MINe109

Oct 18, 2021, 12:31:32 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 11:05:57 AM UTC-5, ScottW wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 7:52:01 AM UTC-7, MINe109 wrote:

> > > Steve's real world is Cupertino, California
> > Let's look at CNN:
> You said you don't watch CNN. Apparently another lie.

These are website posts. I don’t even have CNN on my cable package. For someone who overreacts against mindreading, you’re quick with the accusations.

> The real world laughed at their poll claim.

Yes, because it belies their relentlessly anti-Biden coverage. Did the world also laugh at Fox’s Virginia poll with 50% approval?

ScottW

Oct 18, 2021, 12:52:46 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 9:31:32 AM UTC-7, MINe109 wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 11:05:57 AM UTC-5, ScottW wrote:

> > > Let's look at CNN:
> > You said you don't watch CNN. Apparently another lie.
> These are website posts. I don’t even have CNN on my cable package.

Wait a sec....how do you manage that? I've been bitching that I have to pay for CNN
even in my basic cable. They say it's mandated, I assumed federal but
apparently "franchise rules" are state or local.
Another curse of Ca. on it's residents.

ScottW

MiNe109

Oct 18, 2021, 2:07:59 PM10/18/21
It's a Spectrum thing: Spectrum TV Choice.

https://www.techhive.com/article/3341321/spectrum-tv-choice-for-cord-cutters-review.html

I like not paying for sports and news.