收件者:

From today's Moonie Times:

_______________________

First off, who cares if Mayor Pete Buttigieg is gay. That’s his business;
that’s his personal choice. This is America and in the bubble of his South
Bend, Indiana, home, Buttigieg is quite free to live his life as he
chooses.

But since the mayor-turned presidential hopeful has made his gayness a
front-and-center campaign issue — which, in all likelihood, is a very big
reason why he’s trending upward in the polls, he’s the glitzy new toy in
the Democratic Party who dared to take on the Christian vice president —
well then, fair’s fair.
_______________________

I agree that "liberal" media would never run a dog-whistle opinion like
this. More confirmation that to the tiny minds of the LRW sheeple,
liberalism is just a code word for reality.

Art Sackman

未讀,
2021年10月19日 凌晨12:40:042021/10/19
收件者:
My problem with him is that he is an unqualified moron who has never successfully ran
a governmental institution.

South Bend is a mess. BTW, that's also the name of Bill Clinton's crooked penis.

0 則新訊息