Farewell

harris...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2024, 10:19:04 AMFeb 20
With Google dropping Usenet and all the potential ISPs in my area also dropping it, I have concluded that Usenet's time has gone.

I am down to 2 newsgroups now and this one had just 7 threads in 2023.

I will miss Peter Wieck's and Dick Pierce's posts. Dick, if you are listening, hope you are well. I miss the old days of Suffolk Audio.

For all of you still listening, be well and have fun. I will be gone when Google shuts off the switch.