thorens TD 190 Problem

Ken Walter

Mar 22, 2004, 4:39:04 PM3/22/04
The tonearm on my Thorens TD 190 picks up too early when playing some 45's,
so I can never listen to the last few seconds. Does anyone know of a way to
adjust it so that it will wait longer, or to turn off the automatic lifting
entirely?

Ken

snapper_...@yahoo.com

Mar 22, 2004, 5:24:33 PM3/22/04
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:39:04 GMT, "Ken Walter" <ken.w...@comcast.net>
wrote:

You might be able to find something here.

http://www.theanalogdept.com/manuals.htm

I don't see the TD 190 listed, but there might be a similar unit that
you can download the service manual for and get some idea's from.

Good Luck!

Steve Sancho

Dec 29, 2021, 8:16:31 AM12/29/21
Hello , I know it’s been a long time but did you ever find out how to adjust the arm return pick up on the Thornes td190?

Bob F

Dec 29, 2021, 12:51:38 PM12/29/21

https://www.fixya.com/support/t572318-problem_auto_return_thorens_turntable_td