Re: 13 far-right covidiot gunloons charged in assassination plot that targeted Democratic state governor

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Oct 9, 2020, 7:04:15 PM10/9/20
On Fri, 09 Oct 2020 18:56:13 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>nad31...@gmail.invalid wrote:

>>> Actually, they were Antifa anarchists.
>>
>>No, they were not.
>
>Wrong. They were Antifa anarchists who hated President Trump.
>You might want to do better research in the future.

BINGO! Nads and her lesbo pal, kensi, are both
lying communists who will not hesitate to cheat
and lie to further their leftist agenda.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to frønt only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discøver that I had nøt lived."__Henry David Thøreau

%

Oct 9, 2020, 7:06:44 PM10/9/20
On 2020-10-09 4:04 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Oct 2020 18:56:13 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> nad31...@gmail.invalid wrote:

>>> No, they were not.
>>
>> Wrong. They were Antifa anarchists who hated President Trump.
>> You might want to do better research in the future.
>
> BINGO! Nads and her lesbo pal, kensi, are both
> lying communists who will not hesitate to cheat
> and lie to further their leftist agenda.

so would you