Re: Q: Does Barack Obama have Kenyan citizenship?

1 view

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 30, 2023, 9:26:12 AM5/30/23
[Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 04:31:00 -0400, Ubiquitous
<web...@polaris.net> typed:

>klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com wrote:
>> James Comey <jco...@rats.gov> wrote:
>
>>>A: No. He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his
>>>Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday.
>>>
>>>http://eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm
>>
>>404
>>
>>>Sunday, June 27, 2004
>>>
>>>Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
>>>
>>>Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama
>>
>>Wrong, dumb fuck. He was born in Hawaii.
>
>Actually, Obama has said he's a Kenyan.

Actually, Obama said he was born in Hawaii.

Only morons are still clinging to the "Obama is not a citizen"
bullshit.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 30, 2023, 10:03:00 AM5/30/23
On 5/30/2023 1:31 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com wrote:
>> James Comey <jco...@rats.gov> wrote:
>
>>> A: No. He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his
>>> Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday.
>>>
>>> http://eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm
>>
>> 404
>>
>>> Sunday, June 27, 2004
>>>
>>> Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
>>>
>>> Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama
>>
>> Wrong, dumb fuck. He was born in Hawaii.
>
> Actually, Obama has said he's a Kenyan.

He never said that, you fucking liar. He's not Kenyan and never held Kenyan
citizenship. Kenya wasn't an independent country when Obama was born.

Fuck off, shitwipe.

Robert Gowan

May 30, 2023, 10:03:42 AM5/30/23
On 5/30/2023 1:31 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <nWSbM.533399$Sgyc....@fx40.iad>, l...@cap.con wrote:
>> On 5/25/2023 3:53 PM, James Comey wrote:
>
>>> A: No. He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his
>>> Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday.
>>
>> Complete bullshit, you fucking Nazi liar. Kenya was not a country when
>> Obama was born in 1961. Kenya didn't gain independence from the United
>> Kingdom until 1963. Obama's father would have been a British *subject*,
>> not a citizen of Kenya. Barack Obama's birth was never recorded with a
>> British consulate, and he is not and never was a British subject.
>
> You better tell Dear Ruler because he has said he was born in Kenya.

No, he never said that, you stupid cuntflaps.

Rudy Canoza

May 30, 2023, 10:14:25 AM5/30/23
[Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 07:02:58 -0700, an incel dwarf typed:

>> Actually, Obama has said he's a Kenyan.
>
>He never said that, you fucking liar.

I could get him to confess if he'd stop by the Jolly Kone Parking Lot!

Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
My Expertise Is Quite Well Known!
That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne™!

Governor Swill

May 30, 2023, 2:48:33 PM5/30/23
On Tue, 30 May 2023 04:31:00 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com wrote:
>> James Comey <jco...@rats.gov> wrote:
>
>>>A: No. He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his
>>>Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday.
>>>
>>>http://eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm
>>
>>404
>>
>>>Sunday, June 27, 2004
>>>
>>>Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
>>>
>>>Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama
>>
>>Wrong, dumb fuck. He was born in Hawaii.
>
>Actually, Obama has said he's a Kenyan.

He told a lot of jokes. His appearances at the White House Correspondents' Dinner drew
lots of clicks every year. Made the event famous.

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 30, 2023, 2:51:27 PM5/30/23
[Default] On Tue, 30 May 2023 14:48:30 -0400, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> typed:

>On Tue, 30 May 2023 04:31:00 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>>klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com wrote:

>>>404

>>>Wrong, dumb fuck. He was born in Hawaii.
>>
>>Actually, Obama has said he's a Kenyan.
>
>He told a lot of jokes. His appearances at the White House Correspondents' Dinner drew
>lots of clicks every year. Made the event famous.

It's amazing to me that people are still spouting this stuff.

Siri Cruise

May 31, 2023, 2:26:20 AM5/31/23
Ubiquitous wrote:
> klaus.schadenfreude.löschen.@gmail.com wrote:
>> James Comey <jco...@rats.gov> wrote:
>
>>> A: No. He held both U.S. and Kenyan citizenship as a child, but lost his
>>> Kenyan citizenship automatically on his 23rd birthday.
>>>
>>> http://eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm
>>
>> 404
>>
>>> Sunday, June 27, 2004
>>>
>>> Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
>>>
>>> Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama
>>
>> Wrong, dumb fuck. He was born in Hawaii.
>
> Actually, Obama has said he's a Kenyan.
>
> --
> Let's go Brandon!

I could say I'm Iriah. I was still born in the USA.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Gronk

Jun 9, 2023, 1:09:48 AM6/9/23
Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <u5dna4$39q8g$5...@dont-email.me>, inva...@invalid.invalid wrote:
>> 24D.234 wrote:
>
>>> Ya know ... at this point IT DOESN'T MATTER. What's
>>> done is done. Frankly I don't care whether he was
>>> Kenyan or part-Kenyan or whatever. Of course that
>>> ought to mean Schwarzenegger can now be POTUS :-)
>>
>> So you're saying Obama was born in Kenya?
>
> Obama said he was. What else do you need?

Tell it to those birthers...