Re: Mar-a-Lago Should Be Taxed at Value Trump Gave It

A Friend

Nov 6, 2023, 10:13:26 AM11/6/23
In article <uianmv$faca$4...@dont-email.me>, Ubiquitous
<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 07:16:01 -0400, Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote:
>
> >>Many do not understand difference between market value and tax assessed
> >>value. In my case, if I had to pay market value on my house, taxes
> >>would be four times as high.
> >
> >And many others do not understand the difference between market value and the
> >value-the-owner-wants-it-to-be-when-he-borrows-against-it.
>
> Which was paid off in full, meaning no crime was comitted.

The criminal act, if any, would be in knowingly overstating the value
of an asset in order to get a larger loan or more favorable conditions
for that loan, maybe a bit of both. Paying off the loan doesn't affect
the criminality of the act.

However, since the loan was paid off, no sane prosecutor would act on
this matter.

OrigInfoJunkie

Nov 6, 2023, 10:32:42 AM11/6/23
On 11/6/2023 12:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 07:16:01 -0400, Frank <"frank "@frank.net> wrote:
>
>>> Many do not understand difference between market value and tax assessed
>>> value. In my case, if I had to pay market value on my house, taxes
>>> would be four times as high.
>>
>> And many others do not understand the difference between market value and the
>> value-the-owner-wants-it-to-be-when-he-borrows-against-it.
>
> Which was paid off in full, meaning no crime was comitted. [sic]

A crime was *committed* (not "comitted"). The terms of the loan were better than
what the crook Trump deserved, due to the phony valuation.

OrigInfoJunkie

Nov 6, 2023, 11:14:57 AM11/6/23
On 11/6/2023 7:55 AM, Attila wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Nov 2023 07:32:40 -0800, OrigInfoJunkie
> <bond...@att.net> in alt.atheism with message-id
> Real estate valuation is a nebulous concept and

*Deliberately* faking the valuation isn't nebulous at all. It's fraud. Trump and
his two incompetent dullard sons inflated the value when seeking loans, and
understated the value when seeking property tax relief. It is fraud.

Skeeter

Nov 6, 2023, 11:27:28 AM11/6/23
In article <3i82N.161760$HwD9....@fx11.iad>, bond...@att.net says...
The loan company agreed to it.

Michael A Terrell

Nov 6, 2023, 11:55:30 AM11/6/23
They wouldn't have given such generous terms if the properties had been properly
valued, or they maybe wouldn't have made the loans at all. Trump got more
generous terms than he deserved because of his deliberate fraud.

Andrew W

Nov 6, 2023, 4:54:40 PM11/6/23
"Michael A Terrell" wrote in message
Lenders always look at these things so they can't be so easily defrauded.

Fraudulent reply follow-up groups fixed, again.

--
Definition of an idiot/ignoramus: Someone who gets their information from
the mainstream media and calls it facts and proof.

http://www.rumormillnews.com - The best alternative news site

Skeeter

Nov 6, 2023, 5:09:35 PM11/6/23
In article <uibnat$l3ua$1...@dont-email.me>, sp...@defense.com says...
If the bank did due diligence and agreed to the amount then there was no
fraud.

OrigInfoJunkie

Nov 6, 2023, 5:49:18 PM11/6/23
On 11/6/2023 1:44 PM, Attila wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Nov 2023 09:27:26 -0700, Skeeter
> <Skeet...@proton.me> in alt.atheism with message-id
> Exactly.

They agreed to it under false representations from Trump. They lent more money
and at a lower interest rate than they would have done if they had had accurate
property valuations.

Michael A Terrell

Nov 6, 2023, 5:50:18 PM11/6/23
On 11/6/2023 1:54 PM, Andrea W, lying trolling fuck, lied:
They looked at documentation Trump provided, and the documentation was
fraudulent. They were swindled into lending at lower rates.

Andrew W

Nov 6, 2023, 5:52:12 PM11/6/23
"Attila" wrote in message

>On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 08:54:33 +1100, "Andrew W"
><sp...@defense.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
>If the loan was repaid in full on time where is the fraud?
>Who is damaged?

Everyone has committed fraud if they disagree with or offend Rudy types.

Michael A Terrell

Nov 6, 2023, 5:55:24 PM11/6/23
On 11/6/2023 2:43 PM, Attila wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 08:54:33 +1100, "Andrew W"
> <sp...@defense.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <uibnat$l3ua$1...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
> If the loan was repaid in full on time where is the fraud?

The fraud was in Trump getting a lower interest rate than he would have had if
he had given accurate data, so the banks got cheated out of interest.

Michael A Terrell

Nov 6, 2023, 5:57:16 PM11/6/23
On 11/6/2023 2:52 PM, Andrea W, lying trolling bitch, lied:

> "Attila"  wrote in message news:tpqikipbsk1fbc1j9...@4ax.com...
>>
>> On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 08:54:33 +1100, Andrea W, lying trolling bitch, lied:
Trump committed fraud, Andrea.

Andrew W

Nov 6, 2023, 6:05:03 PM11/6/23
"OrigInfoJunkie" wrote in message news:L3e2N.30052$ntoa....@fx03.iad...
You think the banks/lenders were born yesterday and only look at what the
borrower gives them and then jump right in without looking at anything else.

The judge tried to claim a value of $18 to $28 million.

Well here is the most expensive property in Palm Beach, Florida.
Its size is 1,426 sq m. It's only a house.
It sold for $122.65 million.
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/2021/08/31/real-estate-palm-beach-florida-most-expensive-homes/5652745001/

Mar-a-Lago is 5,806 sq m and it's also used for business.

Andrew W

Nov 6, 2023, 6:09:53 PM11/6/23
"Michael A Terrell" wrote in message
You think the banks were born yesterday and never check real values from
other sources.

The judge tried to claim a value of $18 to $28 million.

Here is the most expensive property in Palm Beach, Florida.
Its size is 1,426 sq m. It's only a house.
It sold for $122.65 million.
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/2021/08/31/real-estate-palm-beach-florida-most-expensive-homes/5652745001/

Mar-a-Lago is 5,806 sq m and it's also used for business.

Skeeter

Nov 6, 2023, 6:35:54 PM11/6/23
In article <dbe2N.57547$KCJd....@fx45.iad>,
mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
No. The bank could have refused the loan, they didn't. It got paid back.
No fraud.

Skeeter

Nov 6, 2023, 6:36:44 PM11/6/23
In article <u9e2N.57545$KCJd....@fx45.iad>,
mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
The bank knows what it is doing. They agreed to the loan. No fraud.

Skeeter

Nov 6, 2023, 6:38:57 PM11/6/23
In article <L3e2N.30052$ntoa....@fx03.iad>, bond...@att.net says...
They agreed to it. No fraud.

Andrew W

Nov 6, 2023, 6:39:21 PM11/6/23
"OrigInfoJunkie" wrote in message news:3i82N.161760$HwD9....@fx11.iad...
The lenders and tax dept. do their own checking and had no problem.
Only leftists Trump haters are making a problem because an election is
coming and Trump is gaining popularity.
They want to take him out. That's illegal election interference. It's
against democracy.

Skeeter

Nov 6, 2023, 6:40:18 PM11/6/23
In article <I4e2N.30053$ntoa....@fx03.iad>,
mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
Banks are smarter than that. Hell a Google search works. They agreed to
the loan and Trump paid it back. No fraud.

Andrew W

Nov 6, 2023, 6:46:57 PM11/6/23
"OrigInfoJunkie" wrote in message news:sG72N.368102$w4ec....@fx14.iad...
All these years the banks have said nothing. They raised no issue with
Trump.
This is a left wing Trump hater brouhaha. It's because an election is coming
up.
The judges and prosecutors are selected by the left and are also Trump
haters.
This is political, not legal.

Andrew W

Nov 6, 2023, 6:51:39 PM11/6/23
"Michael A Terrell" wrote in message
The banks themselves have said nothing about fraud. They would have spoken
up a long time ago.
This is a Trump hater action because there's an election coming up.

Skeeter

Nov 6, 2023, 7:25:33 PM11/6/23
In article <uibtf6$m111$1...@dont-email.me>, sp...@defense.com says...
They know he can win.

Skeeter

Nov 6, 2023, 7:26:54 PM11/6/23
In article <uibu68$m3u9$1...@dont-email.me>, sp...@defense.com says...
If the banks are not complaining then who is pressing charges and why? I
bet Rudy has an answer.

Michael A Terrell

Nov 6, 2023, 8:51:46 PM11/6/23
On 11/6/2023 3:04 PM, Andrea W, lying trolling fuck, lied:
No, but they did put weight on it.

> The judge tried to claim a value of $18 to $28 million.

No. *Trump* said that was the value.

Michael A Terrell

Nov 6, 2023, 8:52:10 PM11/6/23
On 11/6/2023 3:09 PM, Andrea W, lying trolling fuck, lied:
You tried that gag already.

Michael A Terrell

Nov 6, 2023, 8:54:46 PM11/6/23
On 11/6/2023 3:35 PM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
Yes.

> The bank could have refused the loan,[Hartung comma] they didn't.

The comma is wrong. The bank *might* have refused the loan, or insisted on a
higher interest rate, if Trump had been truthful. Trump committed fraud.

Michael A Terrell

Nov 6, 2023, 9:51:05 PM11/6/23
On 11/6/2023 3:51 PM, Andrea W, lying trolling bitch, lied:
Under New York law, which you clearly don't know, Trump committed fraud. The
state can and should pursue it, even if the defrauded parties don't complain.

Stop defending fraud, Andrea, you cunt.

Michael A Terrell

Nov 6, 2023, 9:52:26 PM11/6/23
On 11/6/2023 5:05 PM, Attila wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Nov 2023 14:49:15 -0800, OrigInfoJunkie
> <bond...@att.net> in alt.atheism with message-id
> Anyone lending money on real estate is a fool if they

You don't know anything about real estate lending, you stupid shitbag.

Andrew W

Nov 6, 2023, 10:13:34 PM11/6/23
There's an election coming up.

>Stop defending fraud, Andrea, you cunt.

Profanity and hate is all you have. Release your hate.

Michael A Terrell

Nov 6, 2023, 11:07:09 PM11/6/23
On 11/6/2023 7:13 PM, Andrea W, lying trolling bitch, lied:
Nothing to do with Trump having committed massive fraud, as you well know.

>> Stop defending fraud, Andrea, you cunt.
>>

> Profanity and hate is

Stop defending fraud, Andrea, you cunt. That's what you're doing. You're
defending Trump's fraud because you're a stupid lying unthinking Trumpswab.

You're going to come to a bad end, Andrea, and no one will mourn you.

Governor Swill

Nov 7, 2023, 12:04:47 AM11/7/23
Correct.

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Nov 7, 2023, 12:10:57 AM11/7/23
On Mon, 06 Nov 2023 20:03:11 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>In Rudyworld he is the biggest fraud of all. I am amused by
>how he finds it necessary to constantly change his screen
>name. That is because once he is identified nobody wants
>anything to do with him.

He does more than that. He munges followups in headers and inserts bogus groups. He
plays mind games of all sorts because he has no friends, no life and nothing to do but
spend endless hours sitting being a general annoyance on Usenet.

NoBody

Nov 7, 2023, 1:12:16 AM11/7/23

Scout

Nov 7, 2023, 9:39:54 AM11/7/23

"Attila" <<proc...@here.now> wrote in message
> On Mon, 6 Nov 2023 09:27:26 -0700, Skeeter
> <Skeet...@proton.me> in alt.atheism with message-id
> Exactly. I have a brand new shiny penny which I wish to use
> to borrow ten million dollars. You agree to lend me ten
> million dollars for two years at 50% interest per year.
> Assume this interest rate is legal.
>
> At the end of two years I give you twenty million dollars
> and you return my shinny penny.
>
> Were any laws broken?

heck, I'm more curious on how he thinks you profited by it.

Scout

Nov 7, 2023, 9:39:56 AM11/7/23

"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in message
Exactly so why are you trying to compare residential property with a
business property?

Scout

Nov 7, 2023, 9:39:56 AM11/7/23

"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in message
So? It's tax assessment is only a portion of that. A business property, can
be much lower than residential since it adds so much to the local economy,
but hey.. if you don't like it.. we don't care.

Scout

Nov 7, 2023, 9:39:57 AM11/7/23

"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in message
Meanwhile, according to Zillow, Joe Biden's home is worth $1,526,900 but
Joe's tax assessment value is only $525,700

OMG Joe is gaming the system and he's not paying the taxes due... Throw his
ass in jail and destroy the key because Joe is clearly engaged in false
representations...

Yea... Your offense is all about politics.

Michael A Terrell

Nov 7, 2023, 10:21:12 AM11/7/23
On 11/6/2023 3:38 PM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

They wouldn't have if Trump had told the truth. There was fraud.

Michael A Terrell

Nov 7, 2023, 10:21:43 AM11/7/23
On 11/6/2023 3:36 PM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
\
They were dealing with fraudulent numbers from Trump. They didn't know that.

Mr. B1ack

Nov 7, 2023, 10:22:01 AM11/7/23
Which home?

No citation, so we know you lied.

Skeeter

Nov 7, 2023, 10:29:02 AM11/7/23
In article <FBs2N.68174$rEF....@fx47.iad>,
mike.am...@earthlink.nut says...
None. They agreed to it.

Skeeter

Nov 7, 2023, 10:30:55 AM11/7/23
In article <rCs2N.68178$rEF....@fx47.iad>, bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut
says...
The one you snipped coward.

Frank

Nov 7, 2023, 2:57:36 PM11/7/23
Just looked up the judge's house:

71 Arleigh Rd, Great Neck, NY 11021

Market value and tax assessment makes no sense $1,724,200 and $1,532 and
he does pay property tax of $19,996.

Had mentioned Biden's beach house earlier

32 Far View Road
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

Market value, $4,781,800 and tax assessment $122,300

Governor Swill

Nov 8, 2023, 7:32:26 AM11/8/23
He didn't snip any citation to the value of Joe Biden's home because Scout didn't provide
one.

Governor Swill

Nov 8, 2023, 7:34:14 AM11/8/23
Trump is being sued in civil court by the State of New York. If any bank feels defrauded,
they're free to file their own suit against Trump.

pothead

Nov 8, 2023, 8:38:12 AM11/8/23
On 2023-11-08, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
> In article <uibqev$ljec$1...@dont-email.me>, sp...@defense.com wrote:
>
>>$18 to $28 million??
>>
>>Um, here's the most expensive property in Palm Beach, Florida.
>>It's size is 1,426 sq m. It's only a house.
>>It sold for $122.65 million.
>>https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/2021/08/31/real-estate-palm-beach-florida-most-expensive-homes/5652745001/
>>
>>Mar-a-Lago is 5,806 sq m and it's also used for business.
>
> If memory serves, it's also a historical building and has
> two waterfront views. Mom went there once (I can't remember
> the circumstances ATM) and met President Trump.
>
> --
> Let's go Brandon!

According to Trump, and I don't know for certain if this is true, there is a property next to his
that is worth far more than the Mar A Lago appraisal. The property doesn't have dual water views
and is vacant.
If true, that would be a game changer.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Skeeter

Nov 8, 2023, 10:51:58 AM11/8/23
In article <g00nkidtb83o5m622...@4ax.com>,
governo...@gmail.com says...
So who was defrauded if the banks have no issue with it?

Michael A Terrell

Nov 8, 2023, 11:09:03 AM11/8/23
On 11/8/2023 7:51 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
The banks *have* an issue with it. They were defrauded. Trump would have paid
$170 million more, at least, in interest and fees if he hadn't engaged in fraud.

He engaged in fraud. That verdict has already been reached.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-letitia-james-fraud-lawsuit-1569245a9284427117b8d3ba5da74249

Skeeter

Nov 8, 2023, 11:17:39 AM11/8/23
In article <xoO2N.5$Ck2...@fx37.iad>, mike.am...@earthlink.nut
says...
Why aren't they suing him then?

> He engaged in fraud. That verdict has already been reached.

No it hasn't. That is opinion only.

> https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-letitia-james-fraud-lawsuit-1569245a9284427117b8d3ba5da74249

Lie site.

Governor Swill

Nov 8, 2023, 12:02:54 PM11/8/23
That was my point. Don't start a quarrel where we have none.

Imo, Trump is hated by so many people and justly so, that it cannot possibly come as a
surprise to anybody that his birds are coming home to roost.

While it is *technically* legal to do what New York is doing, the fact remains that nobody
else is accusing or suing Trump for fraud. The State is "throwing the book at him", that
is, charging him with anything they can find to punish him for past transgressions. Iow,
New York is tar and feathering him before running him out of town on a rail.

The Stormy Daniels case in New York seems iffy to me as was the Carroll rape case
regarding the statute of limitations.

So again, one has to wonder how Trump has managed to gain the distrust, contempt and
outright hatred of not only New Yorkers, but people all over the planet.

Whose fault is that?

Governor Swill

Nov 8, 2023, 12:05:00 PM11/8/23
Exactly.

Governor Swill

Nov 8, 2023, 12:11:02 PM11/8/23
>> > So who was defrauded if the banks have no issue with it?
>>
>> The banks *have* an issue with it. They were defrauded. Trump would have paid
>> $170 million more, at least, in interest and fees if he hadn't engaged in fraud.
>
>Why aren't they suing him then?

Ask the banks.

>> He engaged in fraud. That verdict has already been reached.
>
>No it hasn't. That is opinion only.

Wrong. It's a trial verdict.

>> https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-letitia-james-fraud-lawsuit-1569245a9284427117b8d3ba5da74249
>
>Lie site.

You're a liar. AP is a credible, global news resource. Among the most trusted
information sources on the planet.

You're just pissed off because they're reporting the facts and you don't like the facts.