Re: Tucker Carlson urges viewers to accost mask-wearing strangers...

Siri Cruise

Apr 29, 2021, 9:38:13 AM4/29/21
In article <s6e6pl$u95$1...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

I can see you furiously dialling 999 everytime you get a knock on
the door next 31 October.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Miloch

Apr 29, 2021, 10:26:59 AM4/29/21
In article <s6e6pl$u95$1...@dont-email.me>, Ubiquitous says...

>Miloch...@newsguy.com wrote:
>> BTR1701 says...

>>>There's no valid charge that would overcome the 1st Amendment under
>>>which Carlson could be prosecuted.
>>
>>You're talkin' Federal law...but in certain states, it's illegal to be
>>stupid!...like the state of Florida which is where our former Grifter-in-Chief
>>lives...soon to move to the shit-hole state of Jersey where stupidity is
>>considered a virtue!!!
>
>Epithet noted.
>Nonresponse noted.

My my!...you're quite the 'note taker' aincha, Ubi....

*

Yak

Apr 29, 2021, 12:26:24 PM4/29/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <s6e6pl$u95$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
>
> I can see you furiously dialling 999 everytime you get a knock on
> the door next 31 October.

I rearranged Tuckers face with my fists after he offered to blow me but
wanted $$

Billy

May 1, 2021, 3:23:08 PM5/1/21
Siri Cruise wrote

> In article <s6e6pl$u95$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
>
> I can see you furiously dialling 999 everytime you get a knock on
> the door next 31 October.

What fucking country are you from? Moron.

I'd dial 999 too, but in the USA the operator will transfer me to 911.

Remember to look the right way when stepping off the curb.

999 was a shitty punk band, don't call it if in trouble.

TrumpLost 2020

May 1, 2021, 3:25:21 PM5/1/21
Miloch wrote

> My my!...you're quite the 'note taker' aincha, Ubi....

Mike Weber is a homosexual pedopile and a math challenged crazy person who
still thinks that Trump won.

Kevin Cunningham

May 1, 2021, 3:31:19 PM5/1/21
On 4/29/2021 6:38 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <s6e6pl$u95$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.
>
> I can see you furiously dialling 999

*dialing*, you goddamned Canuckistani shit-4-braincell San Francisco cocksucker
— one fucking 'l'.

"abandonned", "abandonning"
"anchorred"
"answerred", "answerring"
"biasses"
"bigotted"
"blitherring"
"botherred"
"burdenned"
"civillian"
"conquerred"
"considerred"
"coverred"
"cowerring"
"deliverred"
"developping", "developped"
"dialling"
"discoverred"
"edittor", "edittorial"
"endangerring"
"functionning"
"gatherrers"
"happenned", "happenning"
"hardenned"
"imprisonned"
"limitted"
"listenned"
"marketting"
"mentionned", "mentionning"
"modelled"
"monitorred"
"murderred", "murderrer", "murderrers"
"musterred"
"Neighbourring"
"offerred"
"openned"
"orderred"
"pardonned"
"pesterred"
"ponderring"
"prisonner"
"prohibitted"
"purgery"
"questionned", "questionning"
"registerred", "registerring", "unregisterred"
"rememberred"
"riotting", "riotters"
"sequesterred"
"shelterring"
"solicitted"
"sponsorred"
"statistickal"
"subpeana", "subpeona"
"sufferring"
"tamperred", "tamperring"
"targetted", "targetting"
"threatenned", "threatenning"
"towerring"
"unlimitted"
"uppitty"
"waggon"
"wonderred", "wonderring"

You ignorant illiterate cunt. In *no* variety of English anywhere in the world
are those wrong doublings of consonants considered acceptable. They aren't
acceptable — they're fucking wrong, and you're an illiterate cunt faggot.