Re: Trump's Severe Cognitive Decline - He'll Be A Vegetable By Election Day

NoBody

Jan 26, 2024, 6:59:16 AMJan 26
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 04:30:43 -0500, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
wrote:

>bigtrump...@protonmail.com wrote:
>
>>Donald Trump 'Slurring' Words Again at Rally Sparks Speculation
>>Jan 23, 2024 at 4:27 AM EST
>>Donald Trump Appears To ‘Slur’ Words Again At Rally
>>By Kate Plummer
>>

>>Donald Trump appeared to slur his words while speaking about drugs and the
>>death penalty at a rally.
>
>Meanwhile, senile Resident Joke Biden is unable to string more than one
>coherant sentences together.

It's just libs being libs: take their own faults and try to reflect
them on the opposition.

super70s

Jan 26, 2024, 7:11:27 AMJan 26
Cons being cons: throwing rocks from glass houses.

Skeeter

Jan 26, 2024, 6:16:19 PMJan 26
In article <4j77rid34s5l181lm...@4ax.com>,
NoB...@nowhere.com says...

> On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 04:30:43 -0500, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
> wrote:
>
> >bigtrump...@protonmail.com wrote:
> >
> >>Donald Trump 'Slurring' Words Again at Rally Sparks Speculation
> >>Jan 23, 2024 at 4:27 AM EST
> >>Donald Trump Appears To ?Slur? Words Again At Rally
> >>By Kate Plummer
> >>

> >>Donald Trump appeared to slur his words while speaking about drugs and the
> >>death penalty at a rally.
> >
> >Meanwhile, senile Resident Joke Biden is unable to string more than one
> >coherant sentences together.
>
> It's just libs being libs: take their own faults and try to reflect
> them on the opposition.

They even started calling us snowflakes right after we called them that.
Just like Tim all they can do is flip it and hope it works. It doesn't.

Skeeter

Jan 26, 2024, 6:16:50 PMJan 26
In article <up07hd$2qk5u$1...@dont-email.me>, supe...@super70s.invalid
says...

> On 2024-01-26 11:59:14 +0000, NoBody said:
>
> > On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 04:30:43 -0500, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
> > wrote:

> >> Meanwhile, senile Resident Joke Biden is unable to string more than one
> >> coherant sentences together.
> >
> > It's just libs being libs: take their own faults and try to reflect
> > them on the opposition.
>
> Cons being cons: throwing rocks from glass houses.

Good thing the White house isn't glass.