Let's be clear on Covid 19.

1 view

trotsky

Mar 30, 2020, 11:15:40 AM3/30/20
Let's be clear about Trump's utter failure in response to the pandemic
and the complicity of the Republican Party from letting him stay in
office: The U.S. is roughly three months behind on dealing with the
coronavirus crisis, and sinking further still. Lack of testing, lack of
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment such as face masks), lack of
ventilators, and the lack of a leader who gives a shit or even has
vaguely enough intelligence to deal with this is causing the dead bodies
to literally stack up:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/26/us/makeshift-morgues-coronavirus-new-york/index.html

> For the first time since 9/11, NYC has set up makeshift morgues. This time, it's in anticipation of coronavirus deaths

Nice. And Trump, of course, isn't going to be much help (read: none) to
blue states because they don't vote for him. I don't know what our
resident fake lawyer calls this but I call it second degree murder. Fun
stuff.

trotsky

Apr 7, 2020, 4:46:03 AM4/7/20

trotsky

Apr 7, 2020, 4:53:55 AM4/7/20
I predict the Republicans and Fox Noise will change up their
messaging slightly and instead of just saying C19 is mostly
harmless they'll say it involves fun activities at home, like
when Ivanka built that fort out of blankets for when Eric came
over. Thus they'll now call it "the Global Fun-demic."