Re: Transsexuals Driving EVs Continue To AssRape Trumpers Over A Barrell

OrigInfoJunkie

Dec 19, 2023, 10:28:33 AM12/19/23
On 12/19/2023 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Cocksucker DeSantis <el...@protonmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The rightists are failing to reproduce and facing extinction as a result.
>
> Why are you so obsessed with sex, specifically having gay sex with
> conservatives, "Cocksucker DeSantis"?
>
> --
> "By the way, the same stable Jesus said the biggest problem is we had in the
> revolutionary war as we didn't have enough airports."
> -- Joe Biden

That's not what Biden said, you Nazi shitbag. That's the lie slopped together by
right-wingnut hacks like you.

“Donald Trump when he thinks of climate change, he says hoax. Well, guess what?
Speaking of hoaxes, remember what he said about these increasing violent
hurricanes and the frequency? He actually said, maybe we should detonate a
nuclear bomb over the Atlantic. By the way, the same stable genius who said the
biggest problem we had in the Revolutionary War is we didn’t have enough airports.”

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-867950890022