Re: Oh shit. What did we Democrats do?

OrigInfoJunkie

Feb 1, 2021, 6:20:13 PM2/1/21
On 2/1/2021 2:30 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> bksh...@panicked.com wrote:
>
>> We put a moron and a whore in the Whitehouse.
>
> If it's any consolation, they weren't elected.

They were elected. They won a free, fair and clean election on Nov 3, and they
were elected by the electoral college on Dec 14. This is settled.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Feb 1, 2021, 6:33:59 PM2/1/21
On 2/1/2021 2:30 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> --
> Trump won.

Trump lost.

mail.zip2.in Anonymous Remailer

Feb 1, 2021, 7:40:02 PM2/1/21
In article <rv9vj3$okv$2...@dont-email.me>
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> Trump won.

LMAO!

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Feb 1, 2021, 8:50:02 PM2/1/21

In article <Gd0SH.2652$VN....@fx22.iad>
Klaus Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.entfärben.@gmail.com>
wrote:
America lost. Democrats will be dead meat in two years once
this COVID bullshit is over with.

Fuck you Rudy.

super70s

Feb 2, 2021, 9:24:21 AM2/2/21
In article <rv9vj3$okv$2...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> supe...@super70s.invalid wrote:
> > "Bradley K. Sherman" <bksh...@panicked.com> wrote:
>
> >> We put a moron and a whore in the Whitehouse.
> >
> >Yeah we didn't turn out in high enough numbers in 2016.
>
> Still bitter about Trump doing so well. eh?

The only thing missing was a violent insurrection at the US Capitol to
prevent the 2016 election from being certified wasn't it.

> Nonsequitur noted.

Do you even know what "non sequitur" means silly goose?

My comment was perfectly logical since Trump is a moron and Melania is a
(high priced) whore.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 2, 2021, 9:38:11 AM2/2/21
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote in news:super70s-
B3e6E5.064...@reader02.eternal-september.org:

> In article <rv9vj3$okv$2...@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> supe...@super70s.invalid wrote:

>> >Yeah we didn't turn out in high enough numbers in 2016.
>>
>> Still bitter about Trump doing so well. eh?

That's why voters rejected him at the polls, twice.

And he got impeached, twice.

David Hartung

Feb 2, 2021, 10:25:47 AM2/2/21
Both times on trumped up, false charges.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 2, 2021, 2:26:46 PM2/2/21
David Hartung <d_ha...@hotmail.com> wrote in
IF the charges are so false why did Trump
prevent any of his staffers from testifying
about them?

andy_f...@hotmail.com

Feb 2, 2021, 2:28:12 PM2/2/21
On Tue, 02 Feb 2021 13:26:40 -0600, Mitchell Holman <noe...@att.net>