Re: Ramaswamy Battles CNN Over Whether January 6 Riot Was An "Inside Job"

KWills

Dec 29, 2023, 12:06:26 PM12/29/23
On Thu, 28 Dec 2023 04:33:57 -0500, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
wrote:

>gms...@email.com wrote:
>>On 12/15/23 3:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
>>> Entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy battled with CNN’s Abby Phillip during a
>>> Wednesday night town hall on the network over remarks that he has made
>>> about the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C.
>>>
>>> Phillip asked Ramaswamy about remarks that he made at the most recent
>>> Republican presidential primary debate when he suggested that the riot was
>>> an inside job.
>>>
>>> “The next day, Capitol rioter Alan Hostetter highlighted your comments at
>>> his sentencing,�€? she said. “He is going to prison for 11 years.
>>> Hostetter threatened members of Congress. He brought a hatchet, knives,
>>> pepper spray, stun batons, tactical gear to the U.S. Capitol.�€?
>>>
>>> “Are you concerned that a convicted felon like that is now promoting your
>>> comments in court?�€? she asked.
>>>
>>> Ramaswamy responded by saying that before he became a political candidate,
>>> he was “just consuming passive media,�€? and that in the past, he would
>>> have labeled any talk about January 6 being “an inside job�€? as “crazy
>>> talk, fringe conspiracy theory nonsense.�€?
>>>
>>> “I can tell you now, having gone somewhat deep in this, it’s not,�€? he
>>> said. “I mean, the reality is this. We do have a government, first of
>>> all, we have technology, that has lied to us systematically over the last
>>> several years about the origin of COVID-19, about the Hunter Biden laptop
>>> that we were told was false by 51 CIA experts and otherwise, before we now
>>> know that it was true.�€?
>>>
>>> “You can go straight down the list, the Trump-Russia disinformation
>>> collusion hoax, all of it,�€? he continued. “Now we come to January 6.
>>> The reality is, we know that there were federal law enforcement agents in
>>> that field. We don't know how many.�€?
>>>
>>> The two proceeded to battle it out over the topic for the next several
>>> minutes.
>>>
>>> WATCH:
>>>
>>> Too bad for CNN, we’ll take the TRUTH on Jan. 6 mainstream. There
>>> is clear evidence that there was at the very least entrapment of
>>> peaceful protestors, similar to the fake Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping
>>> plot & countless other cases. The FBI won’t admit how many
>>> undercover officers…
>>> pic.twitter.com/SBuc6nnymg
>>>
>>> — Vivek Ramaswamy (@VivekGRamaswamy) December 14, 2023
>>>
>>> [Vivek is right, you know.]
>>

>>Too bad you don't even have the balls to label him a Presidential
>>candidate and instead destroy what little credibility he has by labeling
>>him "entrepreneur." Well played!
>
>Well, there go your reading comprehnsion problems (among other things)
>whenever you loose a debate again!
>
>Try not to be a sore loser in the future, mkay?

But the claim is right. the article starts with, "Entrepreneur
Vivek Ramaswamy..." While this is accurate, it doesn't state he is
also running for the office of President.
Did this ruin Mr. Ramaswamy's credibility? I don't know. I don't
actually see how it could. But there may be something I don't see.

Strategic Writer,
Psychotronic World Dominator.
And FEMA camp counselor.