Re: Michael Oher: "Blind Side" Was a Lie, Tuohy Family Never Adopted Him, Cries Exploitation

1 view

Mack A. Damia

Aug 21, 2023, 9:13:37 PM8/21/23
On Mon, 21 Aug 2023 11:33:25 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
wrote:

>drstee...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>>>I chalk it up to "no good deed goes unpunished".
>>>What an ingrate!
>>
>> You are a low-life, fuckwit.
>
>Ad hominem noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

The real argument, Tinky, is Oher's background and his upbringing
compared to the the couple's background. You have nothing.

Tell us all why you favor him and not the couple. We will wait for
your answer.

P.S. You are still a low-life fuckwit. That never changes.

(He didn't know what he was signing? Oh, tell me another one.)