Re: How Janet Jackson's "Nipplegate" Super Bowl scandal with Justin Timberlake erased an icon of unapologetic sexuality

Adam H. Kerman

Nov 13, 2021, 3:15:30 PM11/13/21
tmc...@gmail.com wrote:

>https://www.vox.com/culture/22739035/janet-jackson-wardrobe-malfunction-controversy-explainer-sexuality-damita-jo

These articles you shill constantly truly suck. I'm not even spotting
the censorship crap because Colin Powell's son was chairman of the FCC
for absolutely no valid reason and he decided that network television
was corrupting his children. To this day, Congress has not removed the
censorship provision in federal communications law.

Ed Stasiak

Nov 14, 2021, 10:11:10 AM11/14/21

> Adam H. Kerman
>
> These articles you shill constantly truly suck. I'm not even spotting
> the censorship crap because Colin Powell's son was chairman of the FCC
> for absolutely no valid reason and he decided that network television
> was corrupting his children. To this day, Congress has not removed the
> censorship provision in federal communications law.

It's broadcast tv, Janet Jackson (Ms Jackson if you're nasty) can flash
her tits on cable tv all day everyday but we don’t need to see that in
the Superbowl.